ElDiAbLo19 is offline Junior Member

Mental or anabolic results???

I have herd it over and over that it takes about 4-5 weeks to see extensive strength gains. I have just started my third week of a cycle, and went from 1st week ending with 85lb dumbells for 5 unassisted reps, to today, my third chest workout which I ended with 95lb dumbells for 8 unassisted reps. Coulda probably banged out another one or two but had no spotter. Plus I just pitched sunday morning. Anyone that knows baseball knows your shoulder and arm get sore and tired the next day. Am I getting fast results or is it mostly my mental state

lilripped is offline Associate Member
    what does your cycle look like?

250/mg Super Test and 200/mg Depo Test per week, Im eating like a motha Fukca if that means anything...

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    its mainly that you're getting water and sugar stores, pumping you up bigger, making it easier to lift more weight......

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    If You Like Baseball You Should Read Jose Consecos New Book "juiced" Its Awesome. I Read It Twice I Loved It... I Wouldent Know About The Strength Though..

o without a doubt, Ive put on 15lbs in two weeks, I know i got a lot of water retention, but it looks pretty good, lol......yeah that book is good, Im not much of a reader so it takes a lot to interest me. But yeah I dont understand how water gains could help strength

lilripped is offline Associate Member
    You will definitely know when your gear has kicked in. I get stronger in the first couple of weeks also but its just because of the added water weight.

alright, thanks bro

Thread Information