Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    needle is offline Senior Member
    I used to look like u but i was 5.6 170 at 18 natural. Now im 5.9 205 20. I just started my thrid cycle. I would suggest maybe test and dbol or test- drol! Any bulker would help!

SensP is offline Associate Member
    Doh! "Cam" is at it again!

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by needle
    I used to look like u but i was 5.6 170 at 18 natural. Now im 5.9 205 20. I just started my thrid cycle. I would suggest maybe test and dbol or test- drol! Any bulker would help!

why are you suggesting cycles to him when his diet and training routine are off......not to mention he is 18????

phalanx is offline Associate Member
    you see my pic does it look like i did AS yet no i wanted advice and got a lot of help but the guys ripping on me can **** off cause i would have no reason to lie on here i gain nothing by it and it doesnt do anything for me having guys that i can get help from is sweet having fags that just critisize you is stupid w/e guys im out have fun talkin on my thread pc

SensP is offline Associate Member
    Go tell your sob story to "Cam".

diezell is offline Senior Member
    first of all, ditch the machines and stick with free weights. secondly, you should be doing a maximum of 9 working sets per muscle group. Lastly you need to do less reps per set i prefer 4-8 reps per set. add this into youre workout and you will grow

BlInDsIdE is offline "ARs Most Dangerous Member"
    Quote Originally Posted by SensP
    Go tell your sob story to "Cam".

Posts like this only clutter up his thread, if you don't have anything constructive to say then don't post. This thread wasn't started so he could get flamed, it was started so that he could get some help and advice from older experienced bros and as long as he keeps an open mind to the advice he gets then theres no reason to flame him. Everyone show some respect

getjacked123 is offline New Member
    If you buddy cam does AS all the time then he obviously doesnt know what he is talking about to tell someone to take pills that he doesnt even know what they are? Sound like this is the same kid who made up your muscle burning workout routine. No one is here to make fun of you but dont come on here and lie,and give out bad advice.Everyone posted something in order to help you out. What happend to the 15 lbs from the cycle of test?

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    although i agree it is a poor decision to use AS at 18 (especially since diet and training are a bit off) if you insist on doing it at least do it right. Get a doctor to monitor all you livers and blood valuies so you know what is going on inside your body, since some things might not show right away. I would do as suggested though and tweak the diet and routine a bit. 32 sets is a shit load and 250 carbs isn;t anything. best of luck in your decision though

the 15 pounds from my test went on nice i was strong then i got strep throat and was sick for about 3 weeks and lost about 10 pounds

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfyEVH
    jesus dude........theres one of your big problems.........you're overtraining BIG time........i dont even do 12 sets for chest......and keep the reps from 4-8

1 day of rest is not enough........do this

day 1 chest
    day 2 legs
    day 3 off
    day 4 shoulders/tris
    day 5 back bis
    day 6 off
    day 7 off or repeat
    Im small hard gainer also and this exact workout worked for me, and I also over trained. Cut down my work out, ate pizza every day and got ten natural pounds in about four months, didnt do roids unil now 30 years old and have been training since 16. Give it time bro, as you get a little older the weight will come, you look great , dont mess with you nat. test anymore, get lots of rest and stop over traing , go heavy less reps, good luck and again you look good bro hang tough!!!

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    Most everyone here is trying to give you the correct advice. You need to open your ears and listen to what everyone is saying. You are not ready to begin using aas. You have so much natty test running through your body right now, get your diet and training in check and soon you'll be able to start maximising your gains. Anabolic steroids are not a magic substance, without proper education you'll never achieve your desired results.
    Food for thought,
    otto

thanks boys finally some more good advice and helpful people i thank u very much

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by phalanx
    thanks boys finally some more good advice and helpful people i thank u very much
    PS one more thing tell Cam to get his owe name, hes killn your rep!!!!

SS1476 is offline Senior Member
    U should wait. Get your meals in check
    and grow naturally for a while. Whats the
    rush?? learn what U plan to use...this isnt a game.

--------------------

Quote Originally Posted by JUSTSTARTINGNY
    PS one more thing tell Cam to get his owe name, hes killn your rep!!!!
    LOL...thats what I was thinking
    reading this thread... unbelievable

why are you suggesting cycles to him when his diet and training routine are off......not to mention he is 18????
    Because no matter what we say about his age diet etc... he will still do them !
    I did at 19!
    Thats my point !

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by needle
    Because no matter what we say about his age diet etc... he will still do them !
    I did at 19!
    Thats my point !

oh well if you did, of course HE will

BG
    lmao, hes a trend setter

newbrew is offline Senior Member
    What I would suggest the older/wiser steroid users to do in this situation is to advise him *WHY* steroids are bad for him and actually what damage they can do to him while using them at such a young age.

Give him the appropiate information and let him choose his destiny (we all know he is going to use them anyways).

It does no good to simply tell him he is too young...that doesnt register for most 18 yearolds.

I would, but I dont have the knowledge or enough experience with steroids to offer sound advice.

ACE5HIGH is offline Member
    15lbs in 4 weeks on TEST.... something doesnt add up

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by phalanx
    no animaltest i dont count as a AS
    thats what i took like 6 months ago and tossed on 15 and that was me
    exactly what i said
    u guys need to get soemthing im not here to get ripped on cause u think i dont know shit im here to get advice and help if u dont want to help then dont say anything if u do then i would love to hear your advice
    me and cam room together and have one computer and it is alwasy open to this account
    sorry for the mix ups i hope i get advice and not just guys ripping on me
    you have gotten advice. the problem is you dont want to here it.
    and as for other posts, if you or your rommie are giving bad advice, STOP.
    it does no one any good and could be dangerous. telling someone to tate pills when no one knows what they are is retarded. If a newbie took bad advice from you or your roomie and got ****ed up, that would not be cool.
    Might wanna have a talk with cam about that one

animal test is a 3 or 3 and a half week cycle the product i bought u know like T bomb and 1 ad and shit i dunno it worked for me but i broke out in acne and got sick after oh ya and im almost 19 like 30 days so im closer to being able to take em haha
    and i dont care if i get a bad rep most people arent pricks and will still answer are question on here were always both on whenever were not working and we both have questions and answers next time ill post who is talking
    kyle

cam didnt tell me to take those pills my unlce did he bought them for me and we lifted all the time together and they put weight on me my uncle is a lil ****ed up but i thought he knows best he is older and wiser
    i am taking ur guys advice i have said thank u plenty of times on here and i am gonna change my diet and routines for my carbs and less sets with lower reps i thank u all for ur input
    dont think i dont thats why i came here cause u guys know what ur talking about

cam helps me too but thinks the same as u i shouldnt take the real shit yet but i wanted a few more peoples opinions and in a while ill post some more pics of my body and you guys can help me out some more thanks
    one day i will be rdy and ill look to u for ur advice again

All my trying to say is that if he wants to take them he will, no amount of scare tactics will help his decision! TARD

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information