nanook is offline New Member

Testerone No Ester

Ive done a few cycles in the past all Test (Prop.Susp.and Sust) w/ Deca . Was in the market again and source had some Test No ester, searched the site for info but none found. I know Prop,Cyp, are esters and Sust in a blend,but is no ester fast acting , slower or what. Any info would be much appreciated. thanks

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    no ester means its straight test you're shooting.....and definitely fast......thats why you need to shoot it like 2 times a day

swoleup is offline Associate Member
    Test no ester is usually just test base in oil. Although some people actually call Test Suspension, TNE. Either way if it is a suspension in water or a solution in oil it needs to be shot twice a day. Very fast acting. Some can get by with once a day if it is TNE oil. Hope that helped u out.
    Swoleup

swoleup is offline Associate Member
    wolfy beat me to it I see.

Scrub is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfyEVH
    no ester means its straight test you're shooting.....and definitely fast......thats why you need to shoot it like 2 times a day
    Exactly what he said. Test with no ester is commonly reffered to as test suspension.

Its in oil, I hate the idea of being a pin cushin ED could I get away w/ 100mgs eod? I am also using 200mg of deca per week. Is that legit or crap?

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Even in oil you can't get away with EOD. Personally I shoot TNE three times a day. If you don't want to take multiple injections you are better off going with a long ester like E or Cyp.

Quote Originally Posted by nanook
    Its in oil, I hate the idea of being a pin cushin ED could I get away w/ 100mgs eod? I am also using 200mg of deca per week. Is that legit or crap?

thank you

Honest Abe is offline Associate Member
    Personally I shoot TNE three times a day.

man rick, you are an animal. i wouldn't mind haven some suspension laying around for a pick me up before sex. now that sounds nice. but three times a day. that makes my eyes water

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Suspension less that 3xED isn't worth it for a real cycle, if you just want a quick strength gain for say power lifting you can use it within another cycle for a boost but no mass in that application.

Thread Information