alevok Guest

What to get in France

I am going to Cannes this Thursday and will be in Monaco for the F1 this week-end. While there what gear I can get? Is it hard to get stuff in France? Do I need a prescription? If I get a prescription from my country can I get gear there with that?

judge_dread is offline Member
    Hey bro u are so lucky man! F1 in Monaco...I wish u have a good time! I have a friend in France and she told me that it's a bit difficult to get somethin without script but I wanna hear what the French have to say...

alevok Guest
    well we'll see what they tell me when I ask juice, they may call police on me, who knows

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by alevok
    I am going to Cannes this Thursday and will be in Monaco for the F1 this week-end. While there what gear I can get? Is it hard to get stuff in France? Do I need a prescription? If I get a prescription from my country can I get gear there with that?
    You're going from Turkey to France to get gear???????

Now I am confused. Something is wrong with this picture.

bigbouncinballs is offline Senior Member
    spent the last six months in paris studying... you're not gonna get anything unless you have a script... believe me. at least that was my experience. even hard to find in the gyms.

alevok Guest
    no I am not going to France for gear, I am going to Cannes first, many chicks will be there, second I am going to Monaco for Formula racing. But it would be nice to get some gear that we dont have here...
    So as bigbouncingballs stated I dont think I will be able to get something....

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by alevok
    no I am not going to France for gear, I am going to Cannes first, many chicks will be there, second I am going to Monaco for Formula racing. But it would be nice to get some gear that we dont have here...
    So as bigbouncingballs stated I dont think I will be able to get something....
    I knew there had to be an explaination. France and Monaco does have F1 and babes, but gear is prescription only.

Have a good one!

Thread Information