Thread: uk laws

scotsman is offline New Member

Question uk laws

can anyone tell me the situation on AS in the uk regarding the law and cutoms as i may won,t to order in the nere future.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    This may help, I keep it saved on my PC regarding the laws,

"Anabolic steroids are Prescription Only drugs under the Medicines Act. They can only be sold by a pharmacist on the presentation of a doctor's prescription. Anabolic steroids are also class C drugs under the Misuse of Drugs Act. It is not an offence to possess anabolic steroids for personal use, unless they are counterfeit. It is an offence to supply them. Therefore police tend to arrest for steroid possession only if they can prove the drugs are counterfeit (and therefore not prescribed by a doctor). A small number of arrests and convictions are made on this basis each year."

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Quote Originally Posted by scotsman
    can anyone tell me the situation on AS in the uk regarding the law and cutoms as i may won,t to order in the nere future.
    I got in contact with UK Customs & Excise via email regarding steroid laws and importing, etc. They said you can import as much as you want as long as its ONLY for PERSONAL use and you have too prove it if need be.

ALLGONOQUIT! is offline Junior Member
    That was correct in 1995 when I lived there.

ALLGONOQUIT! is offline Junior Member

Exclamation

Hey Scotsman send me an e-mail or pm. I'm trying to find a friend in Paisley/Glasgow and hoped you might be able to help. I used to live in Stewarton but I'm back in the states and have been trying to find him. Thanks.

UK CHRIS is offline Associate Member
    You can import for personal use although im not sure what quantity qualifies as personal use mate.

Thread Information