Thread: mixing gear

anonymous21 is offline Junior Member

mixing gear

if i had two vials both containing 10 ml.. one of test enathate 250mg/ml and the other EQ 200 mg/ml and i mixed them both into one... instead of pulling one cc of each and putting it in the same needle, would i be able to pull 2 cc's out of the mixed and assume i have one cc of each......basically i'm asking if it'll mix evenly.

lilripped is offline Associate Member
    Is there some reason why you are trying to do this?

anonymous21 is offline Junior Member
    i had a bottle of each...and so did my buddy...we decided to buy an additional 20 ml of each and split it between both of us so we could extend our cycles longer. well...when i was transferring i accidentally put 3 ml's of the EQ into the Test by accident...curious what to do about it....

lilripped is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by anonymous21
    i had a bottle of each...and so did my buddy...we decided to buy an additional 20 ml of each and split it between both of us so we could extend our cycles longer. well...when i was transferring i accidentally put 3 ml's of the EQ into the Test by accident...curious what to do about it....
    That would have been a better question to ask. I am sure someone will be able to help you out with this.

Thread Information