Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    phalanx is offline Associate Member

Exclamation need to put on weight, check out pic and help

i am 5'11'' 18 years old 160 pounds lifting for almost 4 years now i can get pretty ripped up but i want to gain weight i am looking into a deca test cycle any suggestions on what my cycle should look like and any other ideas
    my diet is good i get all my daily meals from muscle mags and books and my protein intake is high i just cant gain weight see my pic i dont care about water retantion and gettin chubby ause i can rip it up in no time
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails need to put on weight, check out pic and help-flexed.jpg  

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    1. you're too young
    2. you're too skinny
    3. start eating more.......how many meals a day are you eating??? are you eating a shit load of carbs......how is your fat intake???? total calories per day???

i eat like a horse i average 4000 calories a day and i dont gain weight 240 grams of protein 6 meals a day throughout day trust me my diet is good

juice4life is offline Associate Member
    Yeah man, you have just got to eat

Steroids aren't gonna help you if you can't eat more carbs

Quote Originally Posted by phalanx
    i eat like a horse i average 4000 calories a day and i dont gain weight 240 grams of protein 6 meals a day throughout day trust me my diet is good

then post it up for us

ok i do i feel like ill barf have the time of the day i eat so much alright for 160 pound dude to put back 4000 cals a day is sick i have taken test before and tossed on 15 pounds in like 4 weeks i wanted some advice but the advice im gettin isnt helping i cannot eat anymore

k ill write it down and make and post it up within half an hour

cause i use about 12 different meal days so i get a mix of food so i dont get tired of it

juice4life is offline Associate Member
    No one's gonna wanna help dude

You're too young and they're just gonna tell you that you need to change up your routine

How is your workout routine?

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Eat more carbs, its very simple man, eat 500-600 grams of carbs per day consistantly. Its not that hard with multiple meals w/ the main course being some kind of pasta or grain. If you can eat that many carbs in a day and not gain weight you need to see a doctor asap to have your thyroid checked. Even if you did that cycle you would need the same number of carbs, you can't make something out of nothing

meal 1 of 4 cause im to lazy to put up 12

6 large eggs
    4oz turkey bacon
    50grams ooatmeal
    peice of fruit

4tbsp peanut butter
    peice of whole wheat grain bread

8oz skinless chciken breast
    2 peices whole wheat bread
    peice of fruit

pvl shake after workout

8oz lean hamburger
    80z baked potato
    50z brocoli

2tbsp peanut butter
    large pvl shake

aprox 3800 calories 250 protein 250 carbs

TheMindOfRoss is offline Banned
    In my OPINION you look GREAT buddy! At 18 years old, you have a nice MUSCULAR foundation, and obviosuly great genetics for vasculairty and low BF% levels. HOWEVER, juice at this point is not only UNNECESSARY, but actually COUNTER-PRODUCTIVE! Take advantage of those HIGH androgen levels and start eating like a ****in HORSE! You OBVIOSULY won't get fat! And INCREASE the WEIGHT you are USING! If you are not FAILING at 6-8 REPS, i mean FAILURE on the 8th--maybe 9th at MOST, you are way too light for optimum hypertrophy. tarin your LEGS TOO! SQUATS! You are young--you can not comprehend the anabolic environment you possess at THIS MOMENT! ..I am jealous....

rountine is 32 sets a muscle 6 day routine and reapeat
    with shock treatment when i plateau at one point i could bench 245 pounds at 165 pounds i do 4 to 5 sets a maching with reps of 8 to 10 freeweight also machines
    i do drop sets form time to time high sets to tone

Quote Originally Posted by 1-Cent
    Eat more carbs, its very simple man, eat 500-600 grams of carbs per day consistantly. Its not that hard with multiple meals w/ the main course being some kind of pasta or grain. If you can eat that many carbs in a day and not gain weight you need to see a doctor asap to have your thyroid checked. Even if you did that cycle you would need the same number of carbs, you can't make something out of nothing

bingo......start doing rows, squats and deads as well...(if you're not already) compound exercises, heavy weight, low reps..........hopefully you're not doin an ass load of cardio as well

rountine is 32 sets a muscle 6 day routine and reapeat
    with shock treatment when i plateau at one point i could bench 245 pounds at 165 pounds i do 4 to 5 sets a maching with reps of 8 to 10 freeweight also machines
    i do drop sets form time to time high sets to tone

so you work out 6 days a week and do 32 sets PER muscle?!?!?!?!?!

meal 2

meal 2

6 large eggs
    100g oatmeal
    peice of fruit

4oz turkey breast
    2 peices whole grain bread

8oz skinless chicken breast
    1/2 cup brown rice
    peice of fruit

8oz cottage cheese

pvl shake after workout

8oz new york steak
    8 oz baked yams
    5oz brocoli

2tbsp peanut butter
    pvl shake

3700 calories
    250 protein
    300 carbs

routine is
    day 1 chest 8 machines 32 sets 8 to 10 reps a set
    day 2 triceps 8 machines 32 sets 8 to 10 reps a set
    day 3 back
    day 4 biceps
    day 5 shoulders
    day 6 legs and abs abs i make my own routines legs follow like the rest do
    day 7 day off rest

Well see the 250g carbs is your problem... I'm more ecto than you easily, if I dropped my diet my body would most likely settle at about 140lbs, I didn't add 100lbs to that by being stingy on the carbs my man. Forget what people say about using whatever multiples of your weight to find out how much to eat, its bs for ectos. Double the carb intake, no less than double, you'll grow and if you don't grow on 500g of carbs like I said see a doc.

Also, no more machines at all, free weights only. You'll see the difference is quite substantial over time.

i dont feel like writing down my other meals but u get the picture with my meals ill try eating more carbs like u said too 1 cent

Quote Originally Posted by wolfyEVH
    so you work out 6 days a week and do 32 sets PER muscle?!?!?!?!?!
    Gah, I didn't catch that... thats not weight lifting thats cardio!

routine is
    day 1 chest 8 machines 32 sets 8 to 10 reps a set
    day 2 triceps 8 machines 32 sets 8 to 10 reps a set
    day 3 back
    day 4 biceps
    day 5 shoulders
    day 6 legs and abs abs i make my own routines legs follow like the rest do
    day 7 day off rest

jesus dude........theres one of your big problems.........you're overtraining BIG time........i dont even do 12 sets for chest......and keep the reps from 4-8

1 day of rest is not enough........do this

day 1 chest
    day 2 legs
    day 3 off
    day 4 shoulders/tris
    day 5 back bis
    day 6 off
    day 7 off or repeat

hammer stregth machines and lat pull downs and shit like that is what i mean by machines of course freewights is the general though

where the hell did you get the idea to do 32 sets per muscle???? and to have only 1 day of rest?!?!

j martini is offline Member
    Your overtraining, train 4 days a week and 12 sets a bodypart

BlInDsIdE is offline "ARs Most Dangerous Member"
    I'm 18 and am on -pm me and we can talk i'll help u out.

hammer stregth machines and lat pull downs and shit like that is what i mean by machines of course freewights is the general though
    Cables don't count as machines since they don't limit your range of motion as much. Machines that limit your range of motion is what I mean... like bench machines and all that. Dumb bells, bar bells and cables are your friends

Quote Originally Posted by BlInDsIdE
    I'm 18 and am on -pm me and we can talk i'll help u out.

wtf is this!?!?!

my uncle was really big and really ripped and he always set me up a program and i would use it and modify it as it went and it always worked

so ill up my carbs one cent and cut back on my sets and put in more rest days how long till i would be rdy for juice in ur minds or just keep u boys posted and ull let me know

bro you need to change your routine....you could gain alot more by doing hell of alot less sets...try like 12 sets per muscle and go heavy......your overtraining

locutus is offline Associate Member

You might want to take your own advice

i am 5'11'' 18 years old 160 pounds lifting for almost 4 years now i can get pretty ripped up but i want to gain weight i am looking into a deca test cycle any suggestions on what my cycle should look like and any other ideas
    my diet is good i get all my daily meals from muscle mags and books and my protein intake is high i just cant gain weight see my pic i dont care about water retantion and gettin chubby ause i can rip it up in no time
    Dude,
    You just told a guy on Suggestions...(pic included) "ya u dont need AS at all u need hard work in the gym for 2 years and after u build a foundation you most likely wont be fat if ur diet is good and u do ur cardio then if u like what u see and wanna get big u could try some JUICE to much to gain natually still and u wont gain nothin if u dont have the foundation really just a waste of ur money get a personal trainer instead
    "Now you are telling us you are 18yrs old and you need to juice because you can’t gain weight naturally? I have went back and checked out most of your posts. Here is what I determined.

A. You need to use commas and punctuation in your text. Half the time I cant even follow what you are saying.

B. You need to take your own advice that you gave to this other guy and not look to roids as the magic pill for your lack of weight gain. You told that other guy to get a personal trainer; I suggest you do that yourself. As said by others in this thread, you are too young to be looking toward roids to put weight on. At 18, you don’t know enough about your body to really decide that. It’s still growing and changing naturally

C. I saw another thread where you told some guy that wasn’t sure what pills he had to just take them anyway. That kind of advice is scary. You might want to refrain from giving advice on something unless you actually have some experience with the situation. Experience is worth a lot. Opinions usually aren’t worth much.

Not trying to Flame anyone, but I'm just getting more and more scared every day by this kind of advice from people that don’t have any actual experience with cycles and what to expect.

Peace..

so ill up my carbs one cent and cut back on my sets and put in more rest days how long till i would be rdy for juice in ur minds or just keep u boys posted and ull let me know

you still have a few years IMO.........you better cut back on your sets drastically though.......

second off if you are eating like that and your 18 you are gonna juice gain weight than go right back to the way you were before

Scrub is offline Member
    Wait till your in your mid 20's before you mess with roids. But if you decide not to wait until then stick around this forum and learn more about how to properly stack roids together to achieve what you want.

Quote Originally Posted by locutus
    Dude,
    You just told a guy on Suggestions...(pic included) "ya u dont need AS at all u need hard work in the gym for 2 years and after u build a foundation you most likely wont be fat if ur diet is good and u do ur cardio then if u like what u see and wanna get big u could try some JUICE to much to gain natually still and u wont gain nothin if u dont have the foundation really just a waste of ur money get a personal trainer instead
    "Now you are telling us you are 18yrs old and you need to juice because you can’t gain weight naturally? I have went back and checked out most of your posts. Here is what I determined.

A. You need to use commas and punctuation in your text. Half the time I cant even follow what you are saying.

B. You need to take your own advice that you gave to this other guy and not look to roids as the magic pill for your lack of weight gain. You told that other guy to get a personal trainer; I suggest you do that yourself. As said by others in this thread, you are too young to be looking toward roids to put weight on. At 18, you don’t know enough about your body to really decide that. It’s still growing and changing naturally

C. I saw another thread where you told some guy that wasn’t sure what pills he had to just take them anyway. That kind of advice is scary. You might want to refrain from giving advice on something unless you actually have some experience with the situation. Experience is worth a lot. Opinions usually aren’t worth much.

Not trying to Flame anyone, but I'm just getting more and more scared every day by this kind of advice from people that don’t have any actual experience with cycles and what to expect.

Peace..

hahaha ya i share this account pimpin with a buddy named cam he is 23 and does AS
    thanks for coming out though

i dont advise shit on AS i havent done it cam does all the time though he loves this site

i dont advise shit on AS i havent done it cam does all the time though he loves this site

you havent done steroids , yet on post # 6 above you just stated you "tossed on 15 in like 4 weeks" let me guess, that was "cam" that posted that

no animaltest i dont count as a AS
    thats what i took like 6 months ago and tossed on 15 and that was me
    exactly what i said
    u guys need to get soemthing im not here to get ripped on cause u think i dont know shit im here to get advice and help if u dont want to help then dont say anything if u do then i would love to hear your advice
    me and cam room together and have one computer and it is alwasy open to this account
    sorry for the mix ups i hope i get advice and not just guys ripping on me

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfyEVH
    you havent done steroids, yet on post # 6 above you just stated you "tossed on 15 in like 4 weeks" let me guess, that was "cam" that posted that

Something isnt right here??

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information