Blksheep is offline New Member

Newbie needs some advice

Ok here goes....

I am 37 yrs old at 6'3" and about 260lbs. I put 40lbs (fat) on since March due to fast food because I just got out of prison (white collar b.s.) I am carrying a lot of fat (recently gained) but am in good shape underneath. I work in a metal fabrication plant and lift huge amounts of weight daily. I also rode a bike daily for the last six months before getting a car so I have good wind.

Now my goals are to increase muscle size, drop the fat ( I have a very low metabolism) and do something about my joints to strengthen them.

I am not interested in being a body builder. This is just a life improvement goal.

I have never taken any anabolics. I have read much literature on the subject including this board but am still clueless as to where to begin.

All I want to know is where should I start?
    What should I get and in what dosage?
    how long should I take it for?
    What kind of gains can I realistically expect given my age?

I have stopped eating the crap food so I am sure the fat will burn off once I start.

Thanks to all who give me input...

Baba

swedes is offline Associate Member
    Loose most of the xs fat-get into a very good diet and work out routine obtain what you can natually then think about taking something like test enanthate for 12 weeks.

Thanks Swedes...

I should mention I have been working out and lifting since 1992. At my age I don't see myself gaining much more size by continuing to just 'workout' and drinking over the counter protein shakes.

So you don't recommend taking anabolics while carrying this much fat?

Won't the combination of anabolics and increased workout cause me to drop the fat that much faster?

Again thanks for your input, you guys are a vast source of knowledge and I respect that.

Baba

GOATNUTS is offline Member
    right now you definately do not want to take any juice. it will not help you loose fat. i would say diet good and do cardio for a while until you start shedding off the fat then maybe possibly look into doing a cycle...

Add a pic

*deleted by poster*

Baba
    Last edited by Blksheep; 05-18-2005 at 04:52 AM.

sharky is offline Associate Member
    lose fat first. keep lifting and try to cut up natural. know you dont want to but start that way. then afterwards may try some winny with eq. they should help cut a bit more or at least make anything you gain be lean weight if you are eating right.

the revolution is offline Associate Member
    diet as much as u can naturally, because cycling, wont help u lose fat.

and if u decide to cycle, you wont want to use ethanthate, like that one guy said, because it stores alot of water, due to estrogen conversion..
    you would want somethin like test prop, winstrol : see nolvadex , and arimidex also.

JustHere is offline New Member
    Bro, Get some Clen and Winny tabs.

Go to the Gym and run your ace off!

What Pen where you posted at?

Anyways,
    EQ & Winny then finnish up with var will work as well.

Hang tight Bro!

SensP is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by the revolution
    diet as much as u can naturally, because cycling, wont help u lose fat.

and if u decide to cycle, you wont want to use ethanthate, like that one guy said, because it stores alot of water, due to estrogen conversion..
    you would want somethin like test prop, winstrol: see nolvadex, and arimidex also.
    Cycling won't help you lose fat? Uh...wrong. One of the best effects of AAS is their ability to burn fat.

Appreciate everyones input.

I also appreciate those people playing devils advocate on this subject, gives me more to think about.

I have made up my mind that I will do a cycle. I have thought about it for a long time and like the chick who gets the boob enlargment who doesn't need them...well it may be in her head but it is her head telling her she won't be happy till she does.

Now to just find them without getting burned....

Thanks again,

Baba

PS: JUSTHERE: FSP in Florida

Thread Information