HoustonJosh58 is offline New Member

Suggestions...(pic included)

I have taken everyone's advice on here and have read most of the educational threads and profiles available to get general information.

I am primarly interested in burning fat and if possible adding a little quality muscle. After reading the educational threads, I still am confused about what I should try.

If I was going to delve into my first cycle, what would be an advisable combination to try? I am 26, 5'9" about 200lbs. I have no idea what my body fat percentage is. I am not interested in putting on any weight as you can probably tell.

I was hoping to get some specific suggestions if you guys could help. Thanks in advance.

I attached the best picture I could find, but its difficult to really see anything clearly, but thought maybe it would help.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Suggestions...(pic included)-blackshortsedit.jpg  

Scrub is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HoustonJosh58
    I was hoping to get some specific suggestions if you guys could help. Thanks in advance.
    Get a new camera
    Seriuosly though, post your diet and you might get some good responses.

TheMindOfRoss is offline Banned

No Roids For You!

YOU ARE NOT EVEN CLOSE!! Your body composition indicates that you HAVE VERY LITTLE training experience. You need to have at least 2 years of SOLID TRAINING AND NUTRITION under your belt before you even THINK about using juice. Make gains naturally!

phalanx is offline Associate Member
    ya u dont need AS at all u need hard work in the gym for 2 years and after u build a foundation you most likely wont be fat if ur diet is good and u do ur cardio then if u like what u see and wanna get big u could try some JUICE
    to much to gain natually still and u wont gain nothin if u dont have the foundation really just a waste of ur money get a personal trainer instead

I understand that gaining mass and size is not for me at this point, but what I was wondering about was anything that could assist in shedding body fat. Believe it or not I actually have consistently done cardio work, I was blessed with horrible genetics.

I know I probably won't ever have that shredded look, but I didn't think something that would help jumpstart fat loss would be that bad of an idea...of course, you guys do know better than I do. Any thoughts?

yung-priest is offline Associate Member
    try cortislim if u tryin 2cut that xcess weight it really does work, no need 4the juice. jus like they say get ur diet n chk n add some cardio if u not doin it already

Not only do you have little to no training experience, you lack a FUNDAMENTAL FOUNDATION of bodybuilding KNOWLEDGE. It is apparent, you have not done your research at all, regarding the human body, or how it works. As for now, Here is your plan buddy:

1.) 1-2 grams of PROTEIN per LB of bodyweight!! This is DURING BULKING OR CUTTING! ALWAYS!

2.) EAT every 2 Hours-- Whether you are BULKING or CUTTING, eating every two hours is imperative to maintain a positive nitrogen balance, and maintain stable blood sugar levels. If you are BULKING, don't hold back, eat ALOT every 2-3 hours. If you are CUTTING, eat smaller portions every 2 hours. Drink lots of water at ALL TIMES.

3.) WEIGHT TRAIN!- (And for your at this stage--Moderate cardio) Weight training increases Metabolic rate for DAYS after exercise. As someone mentioned, if your DIET is in check and you are training with weights you will NOT BE FAT! I can not TEACH you how to work out in one post--but you OBVIOUSLY need to start hittin the SEARCH button. At your stage MODERATE cardio would be ok, though you are not excessively fat-you just need to start training.

4.) NO SHIT FOOD- No soda, Milk, SUGAR, candy, EMPTY CARBS (beer, chips)....

5.) And this is the MOST important....HAVE AN UTTER BELIEF IN YOURSELF!

Good luck...
    Last edited by TheMindOfRoss; 05-16-2005 at 04:00 PM. Reason: spell

Quote Originally Posted by TheMindOfRoss
    Not only do you have little to no training experience, you lack a FUNDAMENTAL FOUNDATION of bodybuilding KNOWLEDGE. It is apparent, you have not done your research at all, regarding the human body, or how it works. As for now, Here is your plan buddy:

1.) 1-2 grams of PROTEIN per LB of bodyweight!! This is DURING BULKING OR CUTTING! ALWAYS!

2.) EAT every 2 Hours-- Whether you are BULKING or CUTTING, eating every two hours is imperative to maintain a positive nitrogen balance, and maintain stable blood sugar levels. If you are BULKING, don't hold back, eat ALOT every 2-3 hours. If you are CUTTING, eat smaller portions every 2 hours. Drink lots of water at ALL TIMES.

3.) WEIGHT TRAIN!- (And for your at this stage--Moderate cardio) Weight training increases Metabolic rate for DAYS after exercise. As someone mentioned, if your DIET is in check and you are training with weights you will NOT BE FAT! I can not TEACH you how to work out in one post--but you OBVIOUSLY need to start hittin the SEARCH button. At your stage MODERATE cardio would be ok, though you are not excessively fat-you just need to start training.

4.) NO SHIT FOOD- No soda, Milk, SUGAR, candy, EMPTY CARBS (beer, chips)....

5.) And this is the MOST important....HAVE AN UTTER BELIEF IN YOURSELF!

Good luck...
    Again, I appreciate the advice, but as first year attorney I don't really have the schedule which permits eating every two hours or 200-400 grams of protein.

I have done some research, but most of the ideal plans require someone with a lot of time on their hands it seems. As I originally posted, I was not primarily interested in body-building, thats why I probably have lno knowledge on the subject.

I was not asking for you to teach me how to workout, and before you get further frustrated with me, remember that everyone had to learn and start somewhere. For someone who cannot consitently stick with the advice you offered, due to excessive work schedule, what type of product would assist me considering the lack of scheduling freedom I have?

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    damn, "the mind of ross" really lays it down hard for ya hu..!! whatever you do dont get discouraged..just keep workin hard and dont let anything stand in the way of your goals..but they are right you need at least 2 yrs exp in the gym.and need to know your diet needs for your body. if you havent figured out whats best for your body when it comes to dieting, then JUICE isnt for you at this point in time. you can try natural herbs or supps. like YOHIMBE to rid stubburn fat cells and it also increases your energy, i love it. and try.. TRIBULUS...ITLL UP YOUR NATURAL TEST LEVELS. bringing you better gains faster..soo they say anyway...stay up bro.. peace...

Quote Originally Posted by dirtyvegas
    damn, "the mind of ross" really lays it down hard for ya hu..!! whatever you do dont get discouraged..just keep workin hard and dont let anything stand in the way of your goals..but they are right you need at least 2 yrs exp in the gym.and need to know your diet needs for your body. if you havent figured out whats best for your body when it comes to dieting, then JUICE isnt for you at this point in time. you can try natural herbs or supps. like YOHIMBE to rid stubburn fat cells and it also increases your energy, i love it. and try.. TRIBULUS...ITLL UP YOUR NATURAL TEST LEVELS. bringing you better gains faster..soo they say anyway...stay up bro.. peace...
    Thanks for the advice man. I'm guessing clen is out of the question for someone like me?

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    if you are gong to do it anyway regardless of what we say...then ide say yes that would be the best choice for you.thats what i would use but it will not give you any muscle or strength..but keep in mind you should inform yourslef about everything this can do for you(the good and the bad). dont be lazy...doo all of your home work soo you know what your doing.. ive been traing for 18 months straight now non-stop. before i started 18 months ago i was workin out 3-4 yrs non stop then quit for about 16 months and i wish i hadent of dont that..if i would have keept goin i would have reached all my goals.it wasnt that hard to get back there though.what im tryin to say is i still havent used juice yet but that dont mean i dont know anything about it. i do alot of reading and things like this on web..but im still trying to learn all can before i jump into it,,,now im just trying to pick the best cycle for me.. anyway goodluck and keep pumpin iron later

SS1476 is offline Senior Member
    I understand that gaining mass and size is not for me at this point, but what I was wondering about was anything that could assist in shedding body fat. Believe it or not I actually have consistently done cardio work, I was blessed with horrible genetics.

I know I probably won't ever have that shredded look, but I didn't think something that would help jumpstart fat loss would be that bad of an idea...of course, you guys do know better than I do. Any thoughts?

Just motivate yourself and do Cardio for what u want.
    In the morning, empty stomach....simple
    Stop the sodas, and junk food.....simple

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    I say jump on a test e cycle with winstrol . The hell with waiting 2 years. Thats what i did and i accomplished in 12 months with 2 cycles what I see takes guys 2 yrs. If anything juice motivated me to go the gym 5 days and never skip days for a year.

gotagetbig is offline Associate Member
    Just keep researching and listening to everyones experiences. You have to live for bodybuilding to get where you want to be. Its not just the juice that does it. If juice is your main concern over putting in the proper time, dieting, and training then you wont get near as many gains when youre on it and you'll lose alot when you come off.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    bro you need to build some more muscle befor you loos more bf. stick around and read you will lear

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    hi kids you need to put on some weight then cut
    have a nice day

I guess maybe I should have clarified, I really don't want to body build per se, I just wanted to lose body fat in terms of overall health. I do not have the available time to commit to body building and I can live with myself not being huge or ripped.

I wasn't as interested in juice as I was in clen or similar type stuff. Is it really necessary for me to be interested in body building before I can try to help with fat loss?

Has anyone taken clen by itself and had any luck? It is not a quick fix I am after, anyone questioning my dedication, I challenge to try to follow me for a typical work week. In terms of the amount of time I have, I just felt like some added assistance wouldn't hurt.

ok..

SO essentially, You have no idea about nutrition, your body, or working out--AND you have barely any time to focus on these goals. All you want to do is get rid of your nasty gut before summer rolls aroound....

This is nonsense. Anabolic steroids are not a joke, and they are not to be used in such a careless and uneducated manner. I outlined what you need to do. If you don't have the time to eat every 2-3 hours (WHICH I CAN'T COMPREHEND!! Shakes, bars, anything!), and you can not manage to ingest ENOUGH PROTEIN, then this forum and this lifestyle are SIMPLY NOT FOR YOU.
    I encourage you to do soem research on bodybuilding. There is NOTHING better for one's self-esteem..

Funny how everyone else seemed to be encouraging and TheMindofRoss just insisted on coming off as a prick.

For your comprehension:

Litigating attorneys usually spend a good portion of their day in hearings, appearances, trials, etc. For instance, due to the fact that I live in Houston and work for a large law firm, my days typically involve hearings from 8 until approximately 12. Courts will usually provide for lunch, however, that is assuming you are in the same court all day. Now, assuming you are in say the 133rd court, who lunches from 11-12 and you are finished at 11, you might have a hearing, appearance, etc. at 12 in the 247th, who takes lunch from 1-2.

After a typical court day, client meetings, conferences, etc. usually fill up the rest of the evening (sorry, it is just not professional to bust out an energy bar when meeting clients who are paying you large sums of money).

On a side note, I am not attempting to live up to the lifestyle of most people on this forum. I understand that AS are very dangerous, and if you read carefully, I was primarily interested in clen , not AS.

If bodybuilding gives the type of attitude that you have displayed in this thread, then I would much rather just be a happy fat man I suppose.

P.S., just so you know, if you ever felt inclined to ask me for any legal advice, I would not admonish you for failing to do the research on your own and I certainly wouldn't insult you for it. Just a thought. Thanks to everyone else who helped.

Nikolaus777 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrub
    Get a new camera
    Seriuosly though, post your diet and you might get some good responses.
    Post your Diet

Just cut out trash food and eat protein like "MOR" posted above

Cut some thing out of your diet
    Do a vegetarian diet or a low carb
    You will lose weight quick and in that time you can structure a diet to fit your schedule and needs

Listen here

The FACT IS....you came to "STEROID .COM"! Why not "Fitness.com", or "Bodybuilding.com"? If ALL YOU SEEK is some minor nutritional advice, then you should not be on the world's largest STEROID forum.

This is not the place for you. I apologize if I DISCOURAGED you AT ALL--this would be tragic, as I am only trying to help you. STEROIDS are NOT YOUR ANSWER. ANd neither is CLENBUTEROL ....lol..

"You can GIVE a man a fish...and he will eat for a DAY. You can TEACH a man to fish...he will eat for a LIFETIME.."

tempbrit is offline Member
    Houston,

First of all, you need to make up your own mind. What MindofRoss is explaining to you is what is recommended by nearly everyone on the board. However, you need to figure out what will work and not work for you.

I am in a profession that often makes it difficult for me to eat regularly. However, I have informed clients ahead of time that I need to eat more regularly than your average person for personal health reasons. I have a bottle that I make shakes in that looks like a large coffee cup. Basically, if you plan well enough, you can probably figure out a way to get your protein in. I have often been found in the bathroom of clients literally pounding down a chicken breast and peanut butter during a break.

With respect to using gear, you really do need to review the pros and cons of such things as Clenbuterol and T3. I am not encouraging you to take them, I am encouraging you to research them and make a decision for yourself.

I have a similar build and found that cardio and diet were the keys. Ephedrine Stacks/Clen and other aids might have provided a small benefit, but 90% of the results came from eating good and hitting the cardio first thing in the morning.

Actually I think it is good for you to read this board, do some research and then make a plan to get to where you want to be. The people on this board have an unbelievable amount of "PRACTICAL" knowledge. Tap into it and use it to your benefit.

Lastly, I would guess that from your very blurry picture, if you hit the cardio and got your diet in shape, you could lean down and get to where you are going in 6 weeks of so.

Don't give up.

keithquig is offline Associate Member
    Funny how everyone else seemed to be encouraging and TheMindofRoss just insisted on coming off as a prick.

For your comprehension:

Litigating attorneys usually spend a good portion of their day in hearings, appearances, trials, etc. For instance, due to the fact that I live in Houston and work for a large law firm, my days typically involve hearings from 8 until approximately 12. Courts will usually provide for lunch, however, that is assuming you are in the same court all day. Now, assuming you are in say the 133rd court, who lunches from 11-12 and you are finished at 11, you might have a hearing, appearance, etc. at 12 in the 247th, who takes lunch from 1-2.

After a typical court day, client meetings, conferences, etc. usually fill up the rest of the evening (sorry, it is just not professional to bust out an energy bar when meeting clients who are paying you large sums of money).

On a side note, I am not attempting to live up to the lifestyle of most people on this forum. I understand that AS are very dangerous, and if you read carefully, I was primarily interested in clen , not AS.

If bodybuilding gives the type of attitude that you have displayed in this thread, then I would much rather just be a happy fat man I suppose.

P.S., just so you know, if you ever felt inclined to ask me for any legal advice, I would not admonish you for failing to do the research on your own and I certainly wouldn't insult you for it. Just a thought. Thanks to everyone else who helped.
    hey i know it might not seem like u have the time but if u really motivated to change ur life and body u will find a way to do it i know alot of ppl who dont seem like they have the time to eat that often but they find ways most likely this will involve telling a boss or client that u need to eat every 3-4 hours trust me they will understand if u ask them

dragon69 is offline Member

habits

I guess maybe I should have clarified, I really don't want to body build per se, I just wanted to lose body fat in terms of overall health. I do not have the available time to commit to body building and I can live with myself not being huge or ripped.

I wasn't as interested in juice as I was in clen or similar type stuff. Is it really necessary for me to be interested in body building before I can try to help with fat loss?

Has anyone taken clen by itself and had any luck? It is not a quick fix I am after, anyone questioning my dedication, I challenge to try to follow me for a typical work week. In terms of the amount of time I have, I just felt like some added assistance wouldn't hurt.
    Ok listen.....bodies are built by habits, I know because I have built mine without steriods over many many years of hard dedicated training. What you want is a shortcut....one that will forever keep the fat off you. What you don't see is that;
    1. you still need to diet well for these drugs to be decently effective
    2. diet and exercise are a very powerfull combo TOGETHER and integral to losing fat (this formula people chronically ignore and that's why so many chase the latest fad diet in hopes of THIS working as the others have failed). If you don't want to exercise I would look into THE ZONE diet, it'll be easier for you to follow that with your schedule.
    Although I am also in a profession of prestiege that has long hours and requires dedication and I squeeze training into lunch times etc. I think you're making excuses. Lawyers can afford a home cardio unit btw.
    3. if you don't have a good diet you will not maintain your loss and WILL BE FAT AGAIN. Listen to the guys here they know their shit.
    Believe me, you WILL be glad you got a good diet and worked out, you will be healthier and FEEL good and look good too.
    Listen, You earned your license to practise law, now use that same mindset and go earn a bod to be proud of. You CAN do it

gixxer600 is offline Member
    Hey guys, if he has his mind set on doing a cycle, I think we should help the guy a little more instead of the usual "train till hit hit your natural max" or "diet and get your bf lower". The fact is he wants to cycle so we may as well help the guy so he does it properly and not fu*k himself up. You have to figure, how many of us hit our natural max?? I know as hell I didn't! And I made some awesome gains!!
    Well HJ58, this is what I have to recomend:
    First off, diet is really important. I'm sure you are aware about protein intake.
    Second of all AAS doesnt burn fat, cardio and diet does. Alot of people come here asking "what steroids can I take to burn fat??" Its a misconseption a lot of people have. They dont!!
    Here is what I recomend for your firdt cycle

Weeks 1-4 40mg of D-bol
    Weeks 1-12 500-600 mg of test E
    Ususal PCT when finished

Its simple, effective, and only requires two shots a week. Perfect for a beginner.
    (Although, you could do only one shot of 500mg but splitting it up will keep your blood levels more constant. Less side effects)
    Eat like a champ!! Aim for 4000-5000 calories a day. (Not Mcdonalds 3 trimes a day either!)
    You will definatly put on some decent size BUT you will put on some body fat as well. Here comes the fun part, cutting!! Clean diet and cardio, cardio and more cardio!! You can do clen if you want, but a good ECA stack is just as efficient. Heck do both! 2 weeks of one and two of the other! Works like a charm!!
    I didn't say it was going to be easy, but it will all pay off. Thats for sure! Hopefully this helps a little and I don't think I missed anything!! Just remember, you cant cut and build at the same time!! Have fun and good luck!!

Thanks for all the recent advice guys. I know that people would probably be fairly understanding if I asked to eat or drink a shake every few hours, the problem is, call it an excuse if you want, is that first year attorney in top 5 law firms do not come in and make wake. Corporate clients for the most part don't really give a crap. But I suppose asking wouldn't hurt.

The only reason I considered any type of AS or clen /t3 stems from my terrible genetics. Believe it or not, although my body is not one that I am proud of, I do eat a fairly good diet and exercise when I can.

If getting over this hump is something that can only be done naturally...so be it. But like one of the earlier posts said, I doubt the majority of people used AS after only reaching their natural max first.

If this sort of stuff is too dangerous for someone like me to take then I can accept that. Some of you recommended ECA stacks but I do not know much about where these can be acquired, possibly due to my lack of knowledge, but everything I seem to find is all ephedra/ephedrine free.

If an ECA wouldn't be too detrimental in assisting me, do you guys have any recommendations on obtaining such? Everyone wants to look better, and it is not that I am not willing to work for it, but most people wouldn't mind effective outside assistance (otherwise they wouldn't be here).

Thanks again for the encouragement.

Ross...truce.

Josh

gixxer600 is offline Member
    Youd be surprised how many stores are selling ECA stacks. Just because they are not on the shelf doesnt mean they dont have it (wink,wink)! Just dont try the bigger stores like GNC. Try your local mom and pop type shops. You'll be amazed!

Thread Information