|3ossman is offline New Member

Options? Hair-friendly winter Bulker. I need some opinions, thinking of 1g test

i usually post over at elite, but im gettin nothing, so i figured id give it shot here

im currently on, and will be until beginning of july. ill take my time off and get on a 14-16 winter bulker to gain all the weight back ive dieted off. Currently 182-185, heaviest ever was 197 with low BF. I want to get to about 210. this will be my 4th cycle

Diet will be 5000+ somewhat clean calories
    ive never run more than 500mg test, but i want to bulk like crazy. i cant take deca cause i need to be on finasteride. thinking about a gram of test, but i should probably work up to that.

1-8 1g omnadren
    9-12 750
    13-14 500
    15-16 250 if i run a gram i want to ween myself off, im not coming off a gram a week of test cold turkey.
    1-6 60mg tbol
    11-16 60mg tbol

or i was thinking i should do the sane thing, and just run test 500wk for 14-16 weeks with tbol.

whats my best option? any other suggestions are welcome, must be hair friendly though. and no "just shave your head and do this crazy cycle posts"

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    dont pyramide with youre test thats old school and only brings more sides cause of unstable bloodlevels.

-rodge

its not a pyramid, its tapering off

bump for opinions

LILLEN is offline Associate Member
    why tapering off?? can not find one good reason.
    I must say that I lose a lot more hair from 1 gram test then I do with 500 mg test and 400 mg Deca . But we are all different.

Thread Information