nolaboy43 is offline Junior Member

What do u listen 2 that just gets you pumped and pissed??

I like 50 cents 1st album
    any eminem
    NIN
    Korn
    but the best of all time kick ass album...rages against the machine's 1st cd...now thats some hard shit!!!!

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    g-unit, wrong forum.

Scrub is offline Member
    Wrong forum. Post this in the lounge.

Cuttup is offline Senior Member
    i dont know what the hell this has to do with steroids ,,,..this should be asked in the General Discussion forum,..but to answer you question.." Let the Bodies hit the floor" by Drowning pool!

my bad about putting this post here....but I'm curious what juicers listen 2. U know what I hate..when u go to the gym and theres crappy music on

Danbrooks2k is offline Member
    I dont care what is playing at the gym, or really who is in the gym... I get very cagey... I pace back and forth alot looking like I am going to hit somebody... I am thinking about every ex GF who ****ed me over when I was a lil' skinny guy, and every bully or jock that picked on me because they were bigger... I think of the look on thier face If they saw my 6 foot 2 225 lb ass walking in thier direction...

and I really just like the pump and the art of body building... seeing ex GFs who dated me when I was skinny as a rail and screwed me over... well thats just a bonus... they all look like sagging piles of shit... LOL!!!

if I saw u mean muggen my 5'10'' 195 lbs it would get me pissed and pumped 2...anger work outs are the best dude. I think about some little bitch at work that out ranks me and just image face stompen him.

jrock38 is offline Associate Member
    Disturbed....they rock

locutus is offline Associate Member

Anything that rocks

A few months ago I wanted a MP3 player but didn’t want to spend the money on it. I was too cheap. Then, the next day, I was at the gym and they were playing "its raining men" as well as some 70's Abba songs. After my workout, I went to the electronics store, purchased an MP3 player and went home and downloaded as much Linkin Park, Stained, Drowning pool and Ozzy as I could fit on that thing (legally of course). Now my workouts ROCK!!

skyline04 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Danbrooks2k
    I dont care what is playing at the gym, or really who is in the gym... I get very cagey... I pace back and forth alot looking like I am going to hit somebody... I am thinking about every ex GF who ****ed me over when I was a lil' skinny guy, and every bully or jock that picked on me because they were bigger... I think of the look on thier face If they saw my 6 foot 2 225 lb ass walking in thier direction...

and I really just like the pump and the art of body building... seeing ex GFs who dated me when I was skinny as a rail and screwed me over... well thats just a bonus... they all look like sagging piles of shit... LOL!!!

hell yeah... I am the same way, that gets me so pissed off everytime. People are afraid to talk to me when I go into that mode..

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    My mother in law.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Crue

Cuttup is offline Senior Member
    "Alice in Wonderland".."we are the Lolly Pop Kids"

justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    ill jam some zombie,cold chamber and few more hard core rock tracks on the way to the gym, lol kinda makes me road rage a bit but it gets me prety pumped then of course i walk into my gym and there playing love songs and other bull$hit and i just have to ignore it and do what i gotta do. everyonce in a while they will have some 50 and other aight stuff on so its all good. i dont have to money to go get an mp3 or i would for sure

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    Slip knot, Mudvayne, Rammstein, Korn...

Reptile is offline Associate Member
    anger actually expends energy, so it may not be good to be angry while lifting.

once uve been doing it for years, it just gets easy, as far as the physchological part. you dont need to get mad, towards the end of the set i start thinkin, ok, few more reps, and i grind it out, go until failure.

music helps, but i listen to the same song a few times workin out and it very quickly loses its effect on me, songs get played out very quiclly to me. doesnt help that my gym plays the worst music on the radio either, its actually distractin sometimes. i would honestly rather lift in silence, just listening to the plates banging and cables gliding, that would get me more primed.

when i was younger tho music was a big part of it, at the point im at though, i dont need music or any anger or anything to get a good workout, i have the motivation i need just because i love doing it. i just get into a rythem and once i get a good pump goin on, its all downhill from there.

Haxsore is offline Junior Member
    Slipknot, Breaking Benjamin, Cold Chamber and some mudvayne are a few i listen too that kind of stuff really gets me going.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Biggie, Yao, young newz, and all the people copying my F-ing rountine get me going, I hate my gym!!!

Terminator1 is offline Associate Member
    Damn people, dont you know its GODSMACK and PANTERA? Thats it, nothing else should be on your MP3 player. That shot makes me wanna throwdown!!!!!

rfbulletdude is offline Junior Member
    idk, george strait does it for me guys. man, just listening to that, gets me all built up inside, i could just kill someone.

xxSmartyPantsxx is offline Junior Member
    Clutch
    Judas Priest
    Sabbath

hard rock in general

rfbulletdude is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rfbulletdude
    idk, george strait does it for me guys. man, just listening to that, gets me all built up inside, i could just kill someone.
    kidding ofcourse

k@m NYC is offline Associate Member
    Slipknot, britney spears...etc.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Disturbed, SOAD, Mudvayne, Metallica, Cypress Hill, etc...

When I work out with my father he goes right to the oldies station. I MEAN OLDIES...but u know what..I'm starting to like it

hardgainer1 is offline Senior Member
    bloodsimple, sepultura, hatebreed, just lots of metal/ hardcore music

psb
    psb is offline New Member
    Anyone who listens to metal....

Check out http://www.chronixradio.com/, and get a little program called stationripper. You'll never have a hard time finding music again.

Pantera, Disturbed, Godsmack, Hatebreed, Adema, Coal Chamber, Ill Nino, Metallica, Mudvayne, Rammstein, Sub Dub Micromachine, all hardcore shit that makes me want to destroy.

Hoover is offline Junior Member
    Celine Dion

WildCh1ld is offline Banned
    DEFTONES!!!!!!!!!!

k@m NYC is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by psb
    Anyone who listens to metal....

Check out http://www.chronixradio.com/, and get a little program called stationripper. You'll never have a hard time finding music again.

Pantera, Disturbed, Godsmack, Hatebreed, Adema, Coal Chamber, Ill Nino, Metallica, Mudvayne, Rammstein, Sub Dub Micromachine, all hardcore shit that makes me want to destroy.
    yooo im trying to find the station ripper thing.. umm.. is it on that site??

anyone in here listen to hardcore jungle??? that pumps me up...esepically during cardio

speedtraining is offline Senior Member
    the only music I hear is me counting my reps in my head.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Seriously, I have a huge stereo pumping shit right next to me but when Im in the zone, I dont hear it. Korn, Papa Roach, Limp, Pantera, Kid Rock, you name it. Any thats angry.

jobyjoe is offline Associate Member
    Rage, Sepultura, Pantera, Megadeth, and In Flames. That gets me pumped. But my ex is what gets me pissed!

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    disturbed, godsmack, slipknot, mudvayne, pantera, ill nino, killswitch engage ... all that good stuff

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    Slipknot, mudvayne, pantera, damage plan (fuk that pus who offed dimebag), disturbed, system of a down, godsmack....

i like listening to music for a couple of reasons. Foremost, it keeps my attention from drifting to things around the gym. i dont even really listen to the music, its just in the back of my head keeping me from getting distracted. Second, when i need that extra motivation i can just start actaully listening to the music and that does the trick

dmcf99 is offline Junior Member
    not one slayer fan.... i am dissapointed, nothin better to kick out those las three squats to then raining blood

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    not one slayer fan???

SensP is offline Associate Member
    True hip-hop. Not that gay-ass garbage that the teenie boppers consider hip-hop (except for Em, who is a dope ****ing MC).

First and foremost, Immortal Technique. The best MC in the game.

Also Mobb Deep, Nas, Public Enemy, Pac, Wu-Tang, Aesop Rock, Rakim, Biggie, Jedi Mind Tricks...

Wack MC's like Jigga, Ja, 50, bitch-ass Nelly...and the rest of these fake studio bitches can eat a dick.

znak is offline Senior Member
    Barry Manalowe and Barbara Streisand. They piss the shit out of me.

Thread Information