Thread: anavar ?

cmillett is offline Member

anavar ?

Can anavar {oxadrolone}be cycled by itself and if so how long and how much,also would I need nolva and pct treatments?

judge_dread is offline Member
    wanna hear to so..bump!

Quote Originally Posted by judge_dread
    wanna hear to so..bump!
    Man maybe you can halep me out with something,I'm fairly new to the forum,what do some of you mean by bump?

tempbrit is offline Member
    Var is probably the only substance that you can make a legitimate argument to run without the addition of test. Having said that, I think adding Test to the Var is significantly better.

If you are going to Run Var on its own, you need to investigate the dosages amounts that make sense for you. However, at a minimum, I think the research you will uncover suggests a dosage of 40mgs ED. However, this is probably on the low end for a 200lb male. I would say that a dosage of 50-60 mgs would be better if you can afford it.

You will also need to consider Milk Thistle to help protect your liver. Var is not overly toxic on your liver, but Milk Thistle certainly would not hurt.

Most importantly you need to figure out how your unit is going to function during your cycle. Shut down can happen and without some type of assistance, your unit may not function during cycle. People often use Tribulus and Proviron .

Lastly you need to plan out your PCT for Var only cycles.

Good Luck.

Quote Originally Posted by cmillett
    Can anavar{oxadrolone}be cycled by itself and if so how long and how much,also would I need nolva and pct treatments?
    It can be.....but its not advisable.

Quote Originally Posted by 01dragonslayer
    It can be.....but its not advisable.
    well what would you advise?

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Many guys that have run numerous cycles.. all that included test.. are now running var only cycles.. or var and GH...

What is your cycle experience.. ??

and your stats and goals.. if you want to add 20-30 lbs.. var only is not for you..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    Many guys that have run numerous cycles.. all that included test.. are now running var only cycles.. or var and GH...

What is your cycle experience.. ??

and your stats and goals.. if you want to add 20-30 lbs.. var only is not for you..
    somewhere around 10 cycles in the past 6 years I,m 5'7''195lbs.10%bf I'm not wanting to put on much weight just STRENGTH!!!!

with 60-80mg of var.. give it a try...

1.5-2 gal of water..

milk thistle..

Some guys get little or no strength gain from it..

but there are guys like myself that get crazy strength gains from it.

I don't like Halo... but then some do.....

worse case you won't get anything from it.. best case.. you will stay the same.. lose 2% bf.. AND OR add 5 lbs of muscle..

Rules

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.

with 60-80mg of var.. give it a try...

1.5-2 gal of water..

milk thistle..

Some guys get little or no strength gain from it..

but there are guys like myself that get crazy strength gains from it.

I don't like Halo... but then some do.....

worse case you won't get anything from it.. best case.. you will stay the same.. lose 2% bf.. AND OR add 5 lbs of muscle..
    how long should I stay on it?

8 weeks..

Rules

8 weeks..
    I do appreciate !

8 weeks..
    one more thing what about pct treatment what and how long?

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    Normal pct is recommended. Do some research in the pct forum.

TheMindOfRoss is offline Banned
    Oxandrolone can and SHOULD be run by ITSELF--with no addition of test. Reason being, Anavar will not drastically reduce natural testosterone production, so adding test would simply SHUT YOU DOWN. I masterbate at least twice a day on var on dosages as high as 30mg...I would say start at 25mg, and work up to 40mgs. Furthermore, although your gains will not be dramatic like test, your gains will be solid, moderate, and purely keepable. However, if you are not a newbie, or you are looking for a great bulk cycle, stack the var with some Test Prop and you will be very PLEASED.

Quote Originally Posted by cmillett
    well what would you advise?
    Prop, EQ, possibly tren and/or masteron .

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    IMO Var is too expensive to be run by itself - it is better as a complimentary AAS - don't get me wrong I love the stuff but it costs too much for what it does when not stacked with something else

jvbocina is offline New Member
    I'm just starting to take 40mg. aday of var.been doing so for 14 days also 1cc. winnie aday so far too soon to tell,adding tren next.will update to let you know results

Quote Originally Posted by jvbocina
    I'm just starting to take 40mg. aday of var.been doing so for 14 days also 1cc. winnie aday so far too soon to tell,adding tren next.will update to let you know results
    Your running two 17aa s at the same time?????.....thats not a good practice bro.

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    if your going to throw in tren , you are going to need test! unless you want your dick to stop working.highly androgenic .

jvbocina is offline New Member
    once I start tren , I go to 3 winnies, 2 trenand slowly add test @600-1000mg a week
    Last edited by jvbocina; 05-16-2005 at 04:54 PM. Reason: want toadd info

MaNofSteeL is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by powerlifter
    IMO Var is too expensive to be run by itself - it is better as a complimentary AAS - don't get me wrong I love the stuff but it costs too much for what it does when not stacked with something else
    Then get some powder and cap it yourself, that's what i do.

I'm currently on a sus./deca cycle at the moment,But if it isn't a problem keep me updated on your gains with the var.

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMindOfRoss
    Oxandrolone can and SHOULD be run by ITSELF--with no addition of test. Reason being, Anavar will not drastically reduce natural testosterone production, so adding test would simply SHUT YOU DOWN. I masterbate at least twice a day on var on dosages as high as 30mg...I would say start at 25mg, and work up to 40mgs. Furthermore, although your gains will not be dramatic like test, your gains will be solid, moderate, and purely keepable. However, if you are not a newbie, or you are looking for a great bulk cycle, stack the var with some Test Prop and you will be very PLEASED.
    This is just wrong. In doses that low gains are minimal at best, and with higher doses, the doses that will make gains anavar will shut you down. Var should be stacked with test and run at doses of 50-100mgs per day for 6-8 weeks.

TheMindOfRoss is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ChefJ
    This is just wrong. In doses that low gains are minimal at best, and with higher doses, the doses that will make gains anavar will shut you down. Var should be stacked with test and run at doses of 50-100mgs per day for 6-8 weeks.

When one exceeds 40 mgs ED of VAR, its use becomes COUNTER-PRODUCTIVE, as any dose higher than that will SHUT YOU DOWN. After all, aren't we running ANAVAR to AVOID the typical TEST shutdown. Gains are FAR MORE KEEPABLE THIS way. If you want BIG gains, anavar is not for you.

Thread Information