Thread: BD legitmacy?

musclestack is offline Productive Member

BD legitmacy?

Hey, guys. I'm confused. I checked my source out on www.britishdragon.com and it said my source is authorized. However, I checked out the scammer list on this website and his website popped up. What does this mean? I have some Tren . Ace. from him and the pics. look EXACTLY like the ones on BD.com. WTF??

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Well, it could be he gets his stuff from BD, then either takes peoples money then does not ship or takes out the real stuff from bottles and just puts oil(hopefully sterile) into the vails and sells them as legitimate compounds. You should pm a mod and ask about your source specifically.

Okay, but how would he get the vial open without it looking like it was tampered with???

bump

Reptile is offline Associate Member
    seals can be purchased, and put on the vials, but bd has a specific top, which should read, " tear, flip up".......it should not say "flip off"...newer vials have the prodcut name on the caps tho but i doubt u have one of these already since they didnt start circulating till this month.
    some scammers are pretty dam good at making there product look real, ive seen fakes of bd before that were nearly identical, couldnt tell the difference in a picture thats for sure.
    if the site authorizes ur source than that means that they deal directly with them, however this does not assure 100% taht u wont get scammed. Your gear is most likely real bro if the seal is in tact, i dont know why your source ended up on the scammers list tho, what did the accuser say?
    did the gear arrive, or not, or was it bunk, or what? there should be something informing how and what kind of scam it was.

Top of vial reads "tear, flip off", as it should and the cap is sealed. I received 60 mL of Tren . from him, but I haven't used it yet. I don't know exactly what was said about the alleged "scammer", all I know is that he was on the list in the scammer forum.http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=160090.

Thread Information