speedtraining is offline Senior Member

Arnolds First Time Using Juice

I read how many people speak so highly of Arnold, but then when it comes to some one who wants to use AAS who is 19-20 and has been lifting hard for four solid years they have it out for them. I understand most people are just looking out for the person. I as well as many of you envy Arnold's body and work ethic, although it must be realized that Arnold was using AAS before the age of 18, while I have no documentation of that..its evident in his pictures...I'm curious to what everyone has to say about Arnold using AAS in the early stages in his life.

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    easy, he had a doctor monitor EVERYTHING... i also believe the AS were doctor prescribed so basically if someone wanted to put in that much effort and get a doctor to do it all for them (which i think someone would be hard pressed to find these days) then they could start wheneevr they wanted. but these days no1 can find someone to do that and most everything is ug based.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Comparing your average teenager to Arnold isn't very realistic. Arnold was a genetic freak. Very few people will ever be able to do any of the things he could do in terms of workouts, diet, or recovery. We are giving advice for the rest of the 99.9% of the people out there.

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickson
    Comparing your average teenager to Arnold isn't very realistic. Arnold was a genetic freak. Very few people will ever be able to do any of the things he could do in terms of workouts, diet, or recovery. We are giving advice for the rest of the 99.9% of the people out there.
    Thats the sorry thruth..Arnold had genetics.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KINGKONG
    Yea... that part of Europe... Germans, Swedes, the Arian europe thing... some of that portion of euro where arnold came from have those arian god genes going around. All some of them have to do is move bricks around and wallah... already got 19 inch biceps with 6% body fat...

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by KINGKONG
    I agree, Arnold was already very big before he touched any kind of AS, he was a one off, just like Columbu, Zane, Ferringo, etc...

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    he was the best of the best untill now

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hosam4ever
    he was the best of the best untill now
    he's 60 years old..I think he can hand the best body award away now..

i mean i dont know how young arnold wsa in this picture....but i mean wow....

and the other picture is just a wow picture....cuz his arms amaze me....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Arnolds First Time Using Juice-schwarzenegger1.jpg   Arnolds First Time Using Juice-m340.jpg  

surfnsailor is offline Junior Member
    Bodybuilding went from looking like a beautiful work of art, like Arnold, to looking like an ugly monster, like Colman. I think they should fire all the present judges, and bring back the old days!!!

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    Well if he did use AS in his teens he probably did not use something test or anything hard like that. And YES I agree he godlike genetics.

Thread Information