fast_eddie is offline Associate Member

first cycle...sustanon 250

i been reading about sust and the more i read i hear it should be shot eod, my trainer told me to go 200mgs a week as a low dosage for first cycle however if im not gonna get many gains i figured id go to 500mgs a week but im not sure how i should shoot it, if eod is the best id go with that but what amounts would be best? also my nolva isnt here yet its on the way in the mail it should be here relatively soon should i wait till i get the nolva or can i go a week or 2 into a sust cycle without it(not sure how long it takes for the nolva to come in the mail from the us, i am canadian). i am 6'2 236 with 23 percent body fat with a hr of cardio a day and a hard workout and a diet that i based off of mikexxl's diet of 3k cals a day of clean food, is it possible to lose about 5 percent body fat and 15 lbs of lean muscle with this? just curious any help would be greatly appreciated. Another question i have is if anyone here does mma, or bjj, and how did the roids effect your form thx for any info

the revolution is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fast_eddie
    i been reading about sust and the more i read i hear it should be shot eod, my trainer told me to go 200mgs a week as a low dosage for first cycle however if im not gonna get many gains i figured id go to 500mgs a week but im not sure how i should shoot it, if eod is the best id go with that but what amounts would be best? also my nolva isnt here yet its on the way in the mail it should be here relatively soon should i wait till i get the nolva or can i go a week or 2 into a sust cycle without it(not sure how long it takes for the nolva to come in the mail from the us, i am canadian). i am 6'2 236 with 23 percent body fat with a hr of cardio a day and a hard workout and a diet that i based off of mikexxl's diet of 3k cals a day of clean food, is it possible to lose about 5 percent body fat and 15 lbs of lean muscle with this? just curious any help would be greatly appreciated. Another question i have is if anyone here does mma, or bjj, and how did the roids effect your form thx for any info
    my workout buddy is on 150mg sust EOD for 12 weeks, and 300mg/week deca (2 injections/week) and 35mg of dbol for weeks 1-5.
    i wouldnt count on adding 15lbs of lean mass, and shedding 5% bf from 236lb body.. personally, im really black and white.. bulk cycles/cut cycles.
    you need to figure out your goals, without giving your body a near impossible task.
    if u wanna gain mass, u need to overeat in cals daily..
    to lose weight, u must undereat slightly in cals daily..
    cool?
    hope it helps dawg

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    For a first, why not test-e at 500 mg/week....you only have to shoot every 3.5days, and if diet/cardio/workout routine is in check you should see great gains...Either way I would wait for the nolva, you should have everything you need BEFORE you start your cycle....You should be eating more than 3k cals a day if on cycle to maximize gains, search for a bulking diet....a good clean bulking diet + dedication to cardio will give you good results

i wanna bulk up as in 3 months i got basic training and that will cut me down pretty good id say, then after that rebulk seems like a good idea, i was just hoping for gaining muscle and if i was lucky maybe a bit of a percentage of body fat as a bonus

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Sus needs to be shot eod or the sides are bad. Shooting once or twice a week will throw you all over the place. I would prefer cyp or test e. You shoot it less and it works.

ahh sorry tony i posted before i saw you had posted to...i only have access to sustanon 250 right now from my source. my diet looks like this so far

2 small tortillas, mushrooms, fat free cheese & salsa
    1 English muffin with no sugar added jam & peanut butter
    15 gm of whey protein
    25 gm of oatmeal

1 1/2 can of tuna
    15 ml of flax seed oil

8 hardboiled eggs(eww=x)
    2 pieces of whole-wheat bread w/ ham
    1 banana
    15 gm of whey protein
    1 yogurt

1 1/2 can of tuna
    15 ml of flax seed oil

120 gm of steak
    20 gm of whey protein
    50 gm of carrots

1 and a half hour- 2 hours of training

60 gm of whey
    5 rice cakes (caramel flavored)
    1 apple

125 gm of cottage cheese
    15 gm of whey protein
    1 no sugar added fat free yogurt

im also incorperating a 30min run in the morning every day i based this diet off of mike xxl's cause it looked good any suggestions on anything i might need to change?

first cycle should never be a 'get lean' cycle..
    diet down naturally before u cycle.. then really focus on a clean, good calorie diet plan when u start ur cycle - and gain alot of good lean mass..
    at 23%, a first cycle option, imo isnt the right thing, get down to a decent number before u have to overeat on cycle, and gain weight!
    hope it helps dawg

LatinoPR is offline Anabolic Member
    Yes get ur nolva,you dondt know how secitve you are to estrogen.

ahh sorry tony i posted before i saw you had posted to...i only have access to sustanon 250 right now from my source. my diet looks like this so far

2 small tortillas, mushrooms, fat free cheese & salsa
    1 English muffin with no sugar added jam & peanut butter
    15 gm of whey protein
    25 gm of oatmeal

1 1/2 can of tuna
    15 ml of flax seed oil

8 hardboiled eggs(eww=x)
    2 pieces of whole-wheat bread w/ ham
    1 banana
    15 gm of whey protein
    1 yogurt

1 1/2 can of tuna
    15 ml of flax seed oil

120 gm of steak
    20 gm of whey protein
    50 gm of carrots

1 and a half hour- 2 hours of training

60 gm of whey
    5 rice cakes (caramel flavored)
    1 apple

125 gm of cottage cheese
    15 gm of whey protein
    1 no sugar added fat free yogurt

im also incorperating a 30min run in the morning every day i based this diet off of mike xxl's cause it looked good any suggestions on anything i might need to change?
    yeah, like others stated, perhaps you should really hit the cardio before starting, and bring that BF down. Then you will really be able to maximize gains while on SUS eating like a madman. If sus is all you can get, I say soot 150 mg EOD....a good bulk diet is usually about 2 gm protein per lb body weight every day, plus some well timed carbs and plenty of "good" fat. look here http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=113010

it was just the timing i could get some test e prolly in a few weeks. thanks for your help, but because im stubborn and the fact that ive gained roughly 9 percent body fat in a yr(had some relationship issues etc) and i want a kick start i think im gonna take the sust first before fully cutting it isnt the best i know but i may as well get my first cycle over with then when im through basic etc ill be cut down and i can start my 2nd stacking cycle

it was just the timing i could get some test e prolly in a few weeks. thanks for your help, but because im stubborn and the fact that ive gained roughly 9 percent body fat in a yr(had some relationship issues etc) and i want a kick start i think im gonna take the sust first before fully cutting it isnt the best i know but i may as well get my first cycle over with then when im through basic etc ill be cut down and i can start my 2nd stacking cycle
    yeah i'm very stubborn as well....you can do cardio while on your sus to help w the BF....im sure basic will cut you up pretty well

diet naturally - clean those androgen receptors up (note: L Rea's - Chemical Muscle Enhancement), then bulk with the sust..
    its the best way to go imo!!

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    enthanate or cyp. it wil do u rt, sust is a pain in the as,"figuretively and literally" has to be eod or not at all, i have tried it and didn't do eod, i did mon wed fri, and my results were so so

well we'll see how it works, will post some before and after shots in the end hehe

SensP is offline Associate Member
    If you don't mind shooting eod then there's nothing wrong with using sus for a first cycle. It's working out well for me so far (actually started with sus, then switched to Andropen ). Today is the start of my 4th week and I'm up 10 lbs. Strength is up too.

JRod8282 is offline New Member
    Forgive my ignorance, but what's EOD?

every other day

TRICK is offline Associate Member
    sounds like you're a little confused. forget the cardio, you'll be bulking. cardio should be reduced to no more than 3 days a week (if that) at less than 30 mins. also your caloric intake should be between 4 and 5 k a day.
    if you're so concerned with bf% you're not ready for a bulking cycle. remember: food=growth.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Even when i bulk i do cardio 3-5x a week.
    Clean bulking > all
    BTW that diet is very subpar i would check out the diet forum

kfont12 is offline Associate Member
    Have any of you ever extracted all juice from amps the put into a bottle for easier drawing? will taking it out of air tight container affect efficacy?

kfont12 is offline Associate Member
    do you think 250mg of sust eod is too much?

i was reading the diet forum tai, picked the one i liked best cause im switching from a cutting to a bulking diet and its a bit new grounds for me anything you can suggest to mix in or is it that sub par that i should restart?

Thread Information