mrfog is offline Banned

Hit my first blood vessel today.

Been on Sust and dbol for a couple of weeks now and am loving the strength gains already.

Anyway I did my injection this afternoon and when I aspirated I pulled out a load of blood so naturally I took out the needle and it pissed everywhere. Cleaned up ok and did another about an inch away. I took the precaution of ditching everything including the sust as it had loads of blood in it. Did I need to do this as I was pissed at wasting an ampoule?

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    i woulda taken off the need and pushed the blood out then put new pin on and go at it.

GettinSwoll47 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mrfog
    Been on Sust and dbol for a couple of weeks now and am loving the strength gains already.

Anyway I did my injection this afternoon and when I aspirated I pulled out a load of blood so naturally I took out the needle and it pissed everywhere. Cleaned up ok and did another about an inch away. I took the precaution of ditching everything including the sust as it had loads of blood in it. Did I need to do this as I was pissed at wasting an ampoule?
    the first time that happened to me i was shooting in my quad and the blood hit the wall...freaked me out. I learned that i was shooting to far down(i was trying to move my injection spots).

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    I hit one pulled it out jabbed in the other cheek and away I went.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    I just reinject somewhere else... If the blood gobules(made that word up) are at the top just push them out first and clean another area and as RA said and away you go.

sasquatch is offline Associate Member
    It's OK, to just inject it back in after you change sites. Just try to squirt as much blood out of the syringe as you can, but a little extra blood in the syringe is fine to inject back in. After all, it's your own blood. I would swap out a diff needle though.

fast_eddie is offline Associate Member
    your muscle can absorb the blood

Thread Information