Thread: First cycle

Erwin is offline Associate Member

First cycle

I am ready to start my first cycle but I have a prob with my gear. I converted some tren and was looking for about 75mg/ml with about 42 mg but instead I have about 90mg/ml at 38 ml. Any ideas on whether I should drop to less than a ml ed or should I just go ahead and run the 90mg ed? 5"11 198lbs 14% bf training at least 2 1/2 hours a day 6 days a week. Didn't know if the other info made a difference. thanks

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    if u are training at a normal intensity during ur workouts then u are overtraining. to be honest i dont think u should juice yet until u get ur training in order. also if ur doin tren only that wouldnt be a good idea either, its a very powerful steroid that shouldnt be used by itself expectially ur first cycle. but if ur goin to do it anyway i would say shoot eod.

Erwin is offline Associate Member
    I have had a few people tell me that I am overtraining but I don't get any of the signs. I have had good growth in size and strength and I don't fell fatiqued at all. If I did I would scale it back, trust me. I have worked hard to listen to my body. And the reason for the tren on the first cycle is that I live in BFE with no known sources in sight. Not really something you want to broadcast around here either (smalltown). But why do the dosage EOD instead of ED? thanks

Thread Information