Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    jo150 is offline Associate Member

Exclamation prop hurts this much?

I have been taking prop ED @ 50mg. My first injection was on saturday and it still hurts a lot today (tuesday). should it hurt this much? I have been shooting in the legs only in different locations. all 3 places hurt.

TheMindOfRoss is offline Banned

b-12

GET SOME b-12.....works wonders!

DarkKnightAZ is offline Junior Member
    Is this your first cycle ? When I first started PROP it hrut every where I shot for a couple of weeks, but then the area got use to it and didnt seem to hurt anymore.

gobig99 is offline Associate Member
    im 3 weeks into prop and it gets better
    first few were sore but werent unbearable

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMindOfRoss
    GET SOME b-12.....works wonders!
    Regurgitated info, even though it is correct, it is not by experience

what will b12 do for me?

how much b12 ED?

You draw the b-12 then the prop and when you inject it cutts the BA and the prop ester itself... helps disperse the compound for less pain.

j martini is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    Regurgitated info, even though it is correct, it is not by experience
    Maybe, Maybe not how do you know he hasnt tried cutting prop with b12.

Just because he has less posts on a message board than you does not mean he doesnt have as much experience as you if not more.

And if i am not mistaken this board is about educating people.

Quote Originally Posted by j martini
    Maybe, Maybe not how do you know he hasnt tried cutting prop with b12.

Just because he has less posts on a message board than you does not mean he doesnt have as much experience as you if not more.

And if i am not mistaken this board is about educating people.
    I keep asking him for his experience and he does not have any. So take all his advice son.

how much b12 do I draw?

How much prop are you drawing and how bad does it need cut? I would say do .5cc for 1cc of prop. If you have trouble getting that much b12 get some sterile oil from AR right at the top of the page. Draw some oil enough to cut the pain from the roid. I would use the trial and error as I would use as little of extra oil or b12 for just the purpose of lessening the pain.

I would also rotate injection sites you dont want to be shooting prop into your thighs for as long as you plan on running this course. Use your delts and glutes as well.

someone told me that I can get sterile oil at grocery stores. it that true?

I have never seen any.
    I hope he is not talking about cooking oil.

lol no not cooking oil! sterile

I doubt it i can see no reason why a grocery store would stock sterile oil.

get it right here at AR at the top right hand part of your screen.

DieselNYC80 is offline Junior Member
    Get use to it Biaotch!!! HAHAHAHA No Pain no Gain!!!! i love the pain

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    Geesch.....it doesn't hurt that much for crying out loud!
    Its what ya gotta do brutha's!!

MJ

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    i've done prop it didn;t even ocme close to the crippling pain from the test 300 i used.. for some reason that shit hurt more then getting hit in the leg .... coudn;t put weight on it for a few days... maybe a bad batch but my buddy had the same propblem...

forsz is offline Associate Member
    What is BA??? I've done both prop & cyp -- Both from Generic Labs (in U.K.). Would they therfore have equal amounts of BA ( or is it strictly a matter of ester)??? Pain from either peaks around 40 Hrs after shot. Cyp pain is insignificatn. 1CC of Prop is like 5x as painful as 1.5 CC of Cyp ( at same sites) ! Prop feels like i got hit HARD with a hammer! ( When shot into either thigh) i could not walk without limping.

swedes is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DieselNYC80
    Get use to it Biaotch!!! HAHAHAHA No Pain no Gain!!!! i love the pain
    Anybody who says this has never experienced real pain-when you are limping around/can't even sit on the toilet/can't lift your arm above your head it is not cool . BTW b-12 did not do much for me.

I Know Exactly What Your Talking Bout ........but Start Shooting In Your Delts Then

when i do thigh shots it definitly gets damn sore....i take some aspirin and it feels better...but i swear by prop in the delts

sbullet46 is offline Junior Member
    did prop my first cycle.....hurt like hell all the way through......i hated it lol

yeah i'm on prop 100mg ED right now and i tried cutting it with B12. did nothing for me. i also cut it with tren and a small amount of enanthate ... still the pain was unbearable. i find that delt injections are better for prop than quad injections. quad injections, ugh forget it... i can barely walk for 3 days afterward.

speedtraining is offline Senior Member
    I did a prop injection in my shoulder three days ago its still sore right now...Quads are my only painless spot..maybe because when walking all day that disperses the oil faster.

desperado7 is offline Junior Member
    You draw the b-12 then the prop and when you inject it cutts the BA and the prop ester itself... helps disperse the compound for less pain.
    so whar happens if he draws the prop first! Then it will hurt the same right?
    or if he draws them separate and mixes them in a third syringe will it still hurt?
    IF HE HAS A VIAL OF PROP HE SHOULD DRAW IT FIRTS FORM THE PROP JUST SO THAT HE WONT CONTAMINATE THE PROP VIAL WITH THE B 12! THATS ALL THE SCIENCE TO IT AND THAT'S IT! YOUR KNOWLEDGE REALLY WAKCED
    IT DOESN'T MATHER WHICHONE GETS DRAWN FIRST!

Quote Originally Posted by desperado7
    so whar happens if he draws the prop first! Then it will hurt the same right?
    or if he draws them separate and mixes them in a third syringe will it still hurt?
    IF HE HAS A VIAL OF PROP HE SHOULD DRAW IT FIRTS FORM THE PROP JUST SO THAT HE WONT CONTAMINATE THE PROP VIAL WITH THE B 12! THATS ALL THE SCIENCE TO IT AND THAT'S IT! YOUR KNOWLEDGE REALLY WAKCED
    IT DOESN'T MATHER WHICHONE GETS DRAWN FIRST!
    You fukking cock sucker... Following me around, the reason is very simple you simpleton. If you draw the b-12 first as it is red and the prop next if you aspirate you would be able to see the blood and not confuse it with the b-12... You dumb ass shit eater... You have not touched a roid in your life and you are trying to give advice or call someone out? Eat shit dickwad.

Also you say that is all the science to it... no, water based solutions have a greater chance of contamination(proven), oil would be better to draw after a water based solution such as b-12 or winny. Desperate jackass that knows nothing
    Last edited by Mesomorphyl; 05-18-2005 at 10:16 AM.

[QUOTE=Mesomorphyl]You fukking cock sucker... Following me around, the reason is very simple you simpleton. If you draw the b-12 first as it is red and the prop next if you aspirate you would be able to see the blood and not confuse it with the b-12... You dumb ass shit eater... You have not touched a roid in your life and you are trying to give advice or call someone out? Eat shit dickwad.

You fukking cock sucker... Following me around, the reason is very simple you simpleton. If you draw the b-12 first as it is red and the prop next if you aspirate you would be able to see the blood and not confuse it with the b-12... You dumb ass shit eater... You have not touched a roid in your life and you are trying to give advice or call someone out? Eat shit dickwad.

Also you say that is all the science to it... no, water based solutions have a greater chance of contamination(proven), oil would be better to draw after a water based solution such as b-12 or winny. Desperate jackass that knows nothing
    **** YOU HASSOLE MOTHER ****ER SON OF A BITCH! IT MAKES NO DIFERENCE! AFTER THE MIX OF B12 AND PROP THE MIX CONTINUES CLEAR ENOUGH TO SEE ANY BLOOD WHEN ASPIRATING BEFORE THE INJECTION! THAT IS THE MOST STUPID REASONING i HAVE HEVER HEARD IN MY NURSING CAREER! SO HOW R U GOING TO SEE BLOOD WHENEVER ANYONE INJECTS ONLY B 12 BY ITSELF! RESPONDE TO THAT SUPID ASS MOTHER ****ER !

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    **** YOU HASSOLE MOTHER ****ER SON OF A BITCH! IT MAKES NO DIFERENCE! AFTER THE MIX OF B12 AND PROP THE MIX CONTINUES CLEAR ENOUGH TO SEE ANY BLOOD WHEN ASPIRATING BEFORE THE INJECTION! THAT IS THE MOST STUPID REASONING i HAVE HEVER HEARD IN MY NURSING CAREER! SO HOW R U GOING TO SEE BLOOD WHENEVER ANYONE INJECTS ONLY B 12 BY ITSELF! RESPONDE TO THAT SUPID ASS MOTHER ****ER !
    No Flame Policy on this board! You dont deserve to be here!

AND FROM NOW ON SHUT THE FUUUCKK UP! i JUST MADE U MI BITCH
    MY BLACK BITCH!

AFTER THE MIX OF B12 AND PROP THE MIX CONTINUES CLEAR ENOUGH TO SEE ANY BLOOD WHEN ASPIRATING BEFORE THE INJECTION! SO HOW R U GOING TO SEE BLOOD WHENEVER ANYONE INJECTS ONLY B 12 BY ITSELF!
    First you have stated you never did roids, then you are going to say what mixing prop and b12 look like? You are the liar. Second question, even though you are using exclamation points for question marks, When I inject just b-12 into my self I just test for vacuum. Now if I was shooting a glute I would want to see as I have had a vacuum pressure and pulled some blood. So yes I would like to see... You cannot even back yourself up with any experience, so please do not give advice, especially if it is just to try and discredit someone because your feelings are hurt.

JUST EXPLAIN TO THE BOARD "If you draw the b-12 first as it is red and the prop next if you aspirate you would be able to see the blood and not confuse it with the b-12...HOW R U GOING TO SEE THE BLOOD WHEN ASPIRATING WHENEVER A B12 IS INJECTED BY ITSELF! SO NOW EVEN HOSPITALS AND CLINICS HAVE TO MIX IT WIHT CLEAR OILS!

JUST EXPLAIN TO THE BOARD "If you draw the b-12 first as it is red and the prop next if you aspirate you would be able to see the blood and not confuse it with the b-12...HOW R U GOING TO SEE THE BLOOD WHEN ASPIRATING WHENEVER A B12 IS INJECTED BY ITSELF! SO NOW EVEN HOSPITALS AND CLINICS HAVE TO MIX IT WIHT CLEAR OILS!
    Wow, I already answered that but you also just confirmed it with your statement above... Do you think I am black? I mean your other post says something to that effect.

First you have stated you never did roids, then you are going to say what mixing prop and b12 look like? You are the liar. Second question, even though you are using exclamation points for question marks, When I inject just b-12 into my self I just test for vacuum. Now if I was shooting a glute I would want to see as I have had a vacuum pressure and pulled some blood. So yes I would like to see... You cannot even back yourself up with any experience, so please do not give advice, especially if it is just to try and discredit someone because your feelings are hurt.
    NOW YOUR CHANGING YOUR REASONING FROM SEEING TO FEELING NEXT IS GOING TO BE IMAGINING! i AM REGISTERED NURSE! WIHT A BSN AND A BBA AM NOT UNEDUCATED AND i KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT! I DONT NEED TO JUSTIFY MY REASONING LIKE U DO OR LOOK FOR EXCUSES! GROW UP AN BE A MAN! LEARN FROM YOUR MISTAKES AND ACCEPT WHENEVER U HAVE LOST AN ARGUMENT! NO MORE RESPONSES FORM ME TO YOU ANYWHERE EVER! I WILL IGNORE U FROM NOW ON AND FOR THE LAST TIME THANK YOU FOR LETTING ME PROVE YOU WRONG IN FRONT OF ALL THISE BOARD MEMBERS. IT WAS MY PLEASURE TO HAVE THOUGHT YOU A LESSON AND ****KKED U IN UR ASASSASAASASAS

read the whole thing... yeah, now you are a registered nurse... afraid of needles non-the-less

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    AND FROM NOW ON SHUT THE FUUUCKK UP! i JUST MADE U MI BITCH
    MY BLACK BITCH!
    Why are you quoting yourself?

Take a vacation w/your racial slurs, for that I'll NEVER TOLERATE.

You can argue like an immature bitch, but once you raise the racial flag, you get a time out.

I piss on racism.

Meso, next time don't stoop down to his level either. Once you begin flaming back/forth, you're guilty like he is. You're better than that.

~SC~
    Last edited by SwoleCat; 05-18-2005 at 11:02 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information