Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 491011121314
    BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Damn, still associated good night, and F*ck Ross

Cry0smate is offline Member
    There we go! It's my Birthday! I'm now a member!

TheMindOfRoss is offline Banned

i do 2

I have only done 2 cycles...I am not a pill whore...

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    YES you are and congrads Happy bday lol

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    this thread is going no where now. I hope people see what happens when you dont know how to act and what is not going to be tolerated. I hate to even suspend members because i like you all to be here and contribute but I just can not stand when a pissing match starts over somebodys else opinion. thsi thread got way out of control and should have took a turn for the better half way thought it if people would have just stopped and left their egos at the door.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by TheMindOfRoss
    I already TOLD you, your comparison was IMPERTANENT, as Trenbolone used for 2 WEEKS is FAR LESS Suspressive than TEST for 12. THESE are the only conditions in which i reccomended using TREN at ALL.

Furthermore Hooker, i respect your expertise and your experience. However, it is simply NOT true that it takes 5-6 weeks for SHUTDOWN of HPTA while on test PROP or SUSPENSION--with ENanthate YES. Lets continue this conversation, and please--NO MORE FLAMING!
    Really? Prop or Suspension shuts you down harder than enanthate ? Can you post a study showing that? Can you post a study backing up anything you are claiming? Because you haven't done so yet....and I'm waiting.

Let me explain why you are wrong about tren, once again:

ONce again, if you shoot 100mgs of nandrolone which is a progestin 1/3 the strength of Tren, it takes a month for test levels to return to baseline*.

What happens if you shoot tren for 2 weeks? Keeping in mind Tren is 3x the potency of nandrolone as a progestin...Yeah...you guessed it...you'll probably be shut down for over a month, easily...maybe closer to 2.

Soo...what about your 2 week cycle, shooting tren? Oh yeah...you'll get 2 weeks on Tren, and take 6 weeks for HPTA recovery(based on the suppressive nature of Progestins, which once again, is referenced in my post above).

2 weeks on a cycle, and 6 weeks to recover from it? Wow...sign me up...

*(References already posted earlier in this thread)

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 491011121314

Thread Information