Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast
    TheMindOfRoss is offline Banned

oh yea

And I fvck mad bitches thanks to my reasearch....

tren

TREN is INDEED more supressive than test--it binds more effectively to the A-R, and it is more Androgenic . HOWEVER, due to its short half-life, it has the capacity to be run for very short periods of time....2 weeks..that would be a Kickstart to a possible 4 weeker (or 6 weeker) with test prop, or even VAR.

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMindOfRoss
    LOL..I live in a HUGE college town known as Gainesville, Florida. Home of University of Florida, and the second largest community college in the country, Sana Fe College. This place is my "Petri Dish"...there is never a shortage of willing college athletes/egoists eager to undergo any steroid treatment plan that I may prescribe to them. They do this MOSTLY for free. Occasionally I will charge the regulars so that I may keep funding my research. I also experiment, but only with THE BEST CYCLES and the MOST EFFECTIVE cycling/dosing schemes. This is what I do.
    That is f***ing disgusting. you take people with no knowlage about aas, then pump them full of juice that you perscribe? In other words, you use people as guine pigs for your own personal experaments?

hardgainer1 is offline Senior Member
    No Test = No Cycle

AnabolicAlien Guest

yeah...

yeah... hey ross - why DON'T YOU USE THIS GUY IN ONE OF YOUR EXPERIMENTS???

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    ^^ haha, that pic is funny as fuck

Personally i'd love to see a bloodwork printout and maybe a cycle diary of someone on a non-test cycle such as dbol /var. If you could really pack on pounds and have a relatively high natty test production with something like tribulus in the mix then I don't see why this theory would be shit. I had the same idea of throwing this scheme out the window because it's what I've been taught for years, but remember when we used to thing pyramiding was a good idea, and dbol bridges (some still think it is... but its not this topic). I know test use is not nearly as unsound as pyramiding, but this idea makes a little sound sense, doesn't it?

I really don't want to be the guinea pig for this theory since I already ordered my next cycle, but it still would be something interesting to see.

But like I said above... I really won't have an opinion till I see some evidence.
    Last edited by Whoisdaman; 05-17-2005 at 09:15 PM.

[QUOTE=AnabolicAlien]yeah... hey ross - why DON'T YOU USE THIS GUY IN ONE OF YOUR EXPERIMENTS???

I love that pic....lol I had that burger for an avatar for a while

no

EVERYTHING I POST IN HERE IS CONFIRMED AS SUCCESSFUL!!! My experimentations CONTINUE, but ANYTHING I reccomend on this board has not ONLY BEEN SUCCESSFUL for ME (I HAVE USED EVERYTHING I POST), but for Dozens of others as well. AND as a matter of fact, this is how the OLD SCHOOL GUYS like Arnie did it.

Be open-minded, but skeptical.

AND THINK FOR YOURSELF!!! IF WHAT I AM SAYING IS MAKING SENSE--SPEAK UP!

this is going no where. later all

BlInDsIdE is offline "ARs Most Dangerous Member"
    dude-everything that we post in here(USING TEST IN OUR CYCLES!!!!!) is also confirmed as SUCCESSFUL!!!

now I feel like the bitch in school that hangs out with the kid that everybody hates... fvck...

yoq

Continue to do things according to the members at STEROID .com...for those of you out there reading who HAVE USED TEST ONLY and not been satisfied or for those who DON'T USE TEST AS A BASE...I encourage you to voice your opinions. I URGE you to visit other bodybuilding boards (INCLUDING EUROPEAN SITES) and discover for yourself how to use these remarkable compounds. If ANYONE would like cycling advice, don't hesistate, and I will be posting cycle ideas.

Drugs

ALSO, as you can SEE by how people REACT to any comment whatsoever about them--ANABOLIC STEROIDS are DRUGS--hell, to many on this board, they are LIKE CRACK....and TEST is like CRACK of steroids...HIGHLY ADDICTIVE properties(psychologically). People WANT THEIR CRACK.....I am an obvious THREAT to their JUSTIFICATION for USING CRACK....lol..what a shame...

what the fvck ru a salesman???? u URGE me to visit other sites and see all these REMARKABLE compounds wtf. and yeah ur right i am addicted to testosterone whether its mine or not because i like MY DICK TO WORK>>>

dick

Your dick may WORK ON CYCLE...but IT DOES NOT WORK OFF CYCLE......TESTOSTERONE SUPPRESSES ENDOEGENOUS TEST MORE THAN ANY OTHER COMPOUND EXCEPT TRENBOLONE AND NANDROLONE .

While I MAY have some minor erection issues while ON CYCLE(like a higher dose Primo cycle)...but i can GARUNTEE MY RECOVERY will be 3 times as fast as yours--your TEST, DECCA cycle...lol..

keepable gains

And...more Keepable Gains!-

ReX357 is offline "Toughest & Best Looking Guy Around Here"
    Ross, I have a couple of questions for you:

I have always been an ectomorph with a relatively thin bone structure. I was always able to be ripped, but AQUIRING MUSCLE MASS was difficult. I trained naturally until I was about 20 years old, peaking out at MY FRAME at 180lbs, about 6%BF.

In the almost 2 years of steroid experience I have, I have gained more than 40 PERMANENT lbs, with only increasing bodyfat minimally. I am now 210(as of TONIGHT) around 6-7% BF. I have tried and have EXPERIMENTED with others all different types of dosing and cycling methods. I have been left with ONLY WHAT WORKS BEST.
    First in this quote, you are claiming 40 pounds of muscle. How can you claim 40 pounds of muscle between 180lbs and 210lbs if there's only a 30 lbs difference between these two numbers and you said you increased your BF in the while? Flawed calculus here.

Next, while those oral cycles add mass, what about your liver? Did you check your "clients" liver values before and after? You didn't mention milk thistle or any other liver regeneration product so I assume there were not any kind of these products involved in your experiments. At which price do you think are your clients having these keepable gains?

Next, people are still asking for some kind of references to back up your work. Even if it's "mostly undocumented", there as to be things written somewhere or else, you have no credibility.

Being a scientist, you should have some kind of reference groups to compare your work to. I don't see any mention of any thing of that sort anywhere.

Thanks in advance for considering my questions/statements.

Peace
    Last edited by ReX357; 05-17-2005 at 09:44 PM.

POST A PIC and show us the results of ur little experiments.

TRICK is offline Associate Member
    not to beat a dead horse, but
    A: aren't the test levels of a 22 yr old (you) and a 37 year old (me) quite different? and
    B: could any of your 40 lb growth spurt have something to do with your age and your "natural" test levels?

i experienced a similar growth spurt (about 30 lbs) between 21 and 24 WITHOUT any a.a.s.'s at all!

as you read this board day in and day out, the 1 common theme is "what works for me may not work for you".

so i think you have a place on this forum and you definitely have a hot thread going, but can you honestly say that a 40 year old body builder with declining test levels actually have success with 20 mg's of d bol per day for 5 weeks?

isn't it also true that your "clients" are young adults with naturally high test levels? have you tried this on perhaps someone over 35?

Natural1 is offline Associate Member
    Im in the middle on this one, each cycle has its pro's and cons.

In response to your questions Sir:
    I was up to ALMOST 220, 10% BF...now I am at 210, around 6%.

ALWAYS use Milk Thristle, liver tabs, and drink PLENTY of FLUIDS! you rliver is VERY IMPORTANT....NOW..If you notice....my oral DOSAGES are untraditionally low. D-bol ran at 15-20mgs, Anavar at 20-40mgs. AND, cycle duration is usually only 4 weeks, let alone my 2 week cycles. SO much liver damage is not being sustained. Anavar has even been used in alcohol related wating even in persons with Liver Cerossis. It can be used for up to 10 weeks in low doses.

Quote Originally Posted by TRICK
    not to beat a dead horse, but
    A: aren't the test levels of a 22 yr old (you) and a 37 year old (me) quite different? and
    B: could any of your 40 lb growth spurt have something to do with your age and your "natural" test levels?

i experienced a similar growth spurt (about 30 lbs) between 21 and 24 WITHOUT any a.a.s.'s at all!

as you read this board day in and day out, the 1 common theme is "what works for me may not work for you".

so i think you have a place on this forum and you definitely have a hot thread going, but can you honestly say that a 40 year old body builder with declining test levels actually have success with 20 mg's of d bol per day for 5 weeks?

isn't it also true that your "clients" are young adults with naturally high test levels? have you tried this on perhaps someone over 35?

LISTEN...MOST of the methods that I have experimented with are fromdocumentations of EARLY STEROID USE ..ie 1960's-80's.....THIS IS NOT NEW INFORMATION..."TEST IS BEST" is new...and it is GROSSLY ABUSED IN AMERICA. TEST IS CRACK. I am threatening people's RATIONALE for USING THEIR CRACK! It is THIS simple.

I am presenting views that have proven VALID in Europe and in early America. Do some research on Methandrostenelone.

ALSO, as you can SEE by how people REACT to any comment whatsoever about them--ANABOLIC STEROIDS are DRUGS--hell, to many on this board, they are LIKE CRACK....and TEST is like CRACK of steroids...HIGHLY ADDICTIVE properties(psychologically). People WANT THEIR CRACK.....I am an obvious THREAT to their JUSTIFICATION for USING CRACK....lol..what a shame...
    okay dude you're about to lose me! that was really a stupid thing to say AND quite arrogant!

Don't talk bad about TEST.....

Nikolaus777 is offline Junior Member
    Yo! Ross So you are 21? I read your profile yesterday after you went off on that kid who was 18 and asking about doing a cycle
    So didnt you start at 19 or so......?

Either way you been doing cycles since 18 or 19...??

Im not trying to f-with you , just trying to figure out where your coming from

Also yesterday on your profile I thought it said something about only doing one cycle or some sh*t like that? Maybe I read it wrong

You got alot people's attention, ever thought you might not be 100% on the money with your opinions?

LISTEN...MOST of the methods that I have experimented with are fromdocumentations of EARLY STEROID USE ..ie 1960's-80's.....THIS IS NOT NEW INFORMATION..."TEST IS BEST" is new...and it is GROSSLY ABUSED IN AMERICA. TEST IS CRACK. I am threatening people's RATIONALE for USING THEIR CRACK! It is THIS simple.

I am presenting views that have proven VALID in Europe and in early America. Do some research on Methandrostenelone.
    BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH! address the question! In The Mind Of Ross, does age have ANYTHING to do with the success of an oral only, non test cycle?

yenstrol is offline Junior Member
    go away

Quote Originally Posted by Nikolaus777
    Yo! Ross So you are 21? I read your profile yesterday after you went off on that kid who was 18 and asking about doing a cycle
    So didnt you start at 19 or so......?

Either way you been doing cycles since 18 or 19...??

Im not trying to f-with you , just trying to figure out where your coming from

Also yesterday on your profile I thought it said something about only doing one cycle or some sh*t like that? Maybe I read it wrong

You got alot people's attention, ever thought you might not be 100% on the money with your opinions?
    I am RIGHT, SMACK on the money with my FACTS. Ill post some pics...that will earn me some authority...you will all be doing 4 week d-bol/var cycles and 2 week Tren /Prop cycles...

what about the age sh*t you were going off about yesterday?

This was my POST on the OTHER thread:

"When all of my friends were in high school doing juice at 16-17 years old, I was locked up. Yes, I was in several juvenile facilities. HOWEVER, it forced me to do ONE THING--STAY NATURAL. I worked out with a determination that even 1000mgs of TEST SUSPENSION couldn't give you.

When I got out, all of my friends were MONSTERS--they had BAAAD ACNE, some of them had gyno, but they were HUGE for 17 year olds. They were completely ASYMETRIC as well, only working some muscle groups while neglecting others. They looked strange--BUT I WANTED 20 inch arms TOO!

Well, I did NOT succumb to the PRESSURE! I continued training naturally for 4 more years, and I passed them quickly by the 2nd year. While they were deflating, having ERECTION PROBLEMS, my natural test levels were SOARING SKY HIGH at 19-20 years old, and I was making TREMENDOUS gains. I actually gained 20lbs the year I turned 20. i was symmetrical, balanced, and HEALTHY. I looked great.

SLOW AND STEADY ALWAYS WINS! DO not use steroids if no do not HAVE TO. DO NOT BE SELFISH and succumb to your INSTANT GRATIFICATION! You WILL REGRET IT!

So here is what you do:

1.) 1-2 grams of PROTEIN per LB of bodyweight!! This is DURING BULKING OR CUTTING! ALWAYS!

2.) EAT every 2 Hours-- Whether you are BULKING or CUTTING, eating every two hours is imperative to maintain a positive nitrogen balance, and maintain stable blood sugar levels. If you are BULKING, don't hold back, eat ALOT every 2-3 hours. If you are CUTTING, eat smaller portions every 2 hours. Drink lots of water at ALL TIMES.

3.) WEIGHT TRAIN!- (And for your at this stage--Moderate cardio) Weight training increases Metabolic rate for DAYS after exercise. As someone mentioned, if your DIET is in check and you are training with weights you will NOT BE FAT! I can not TEACH you how to work out in one post--but you OBVIOUSLY need to start hittin the SEARCH button. At your stage MODERATE cardio would be ok, though you are not excessively fat-you just need to start training.

4.) NO SHIT FOOD- No soda, Milk, SUGAR, candy, EMPTY CARBS (beer, chips)....

5.) And this is the MOST important....HAVE AN UTTER BELIEF IN YOURSELF!

Good luck..."

I Would never do roids at 18...

I am RIGHT, SMACK on the money with my FACTS. Ill post some pics...that will earn me some authority...you will all be doing 4 week d-bol/var cycles and 2 week Tren/Prop cycles...
    there is a FIFTEEN YEAR difference in your test levels and mine. i doubt quite seriously this cycle will give me what it gives you and your college age "clients".

all BS aside, you won't even address my issues with age. if i were 22 i wouldn't need test or nothing for that matter! all your cycle could do for me is make what i have harder and more vascular. i seriously doubt i could gain a friggin ounce on 15 mg's of d bol per day!

and why don't you get off your anti test high horse? stop calling people crack heads. thats straight up!

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    hey, if you want to have test levels as low, or lower than the average woman does, be my guest bro......i don't think you realize the importance of test, not just involving muscle mass and erections........

do you know the difference between class I and class II steroids ????

But you said you have been doing the juicy-juice for 2 years
    So that makes you 19 when you started and you were going off on that dude for starting at 18 yesterday or whatever
    Kinda makes you a hypocrite
    So no one is really gonna take your soap box opinions to heart if you dont back em up with something real
    I wanna see the mad bitches you been banging, this sounds good

FRANk THe TANk is offline Associate Member
    PEOPLE get PISSED at YOU because you feel the need to EMPHASIZE everything IN CAPS!

FRANk THe TANk is offline Associate Member
    he may be making this up as he goes along.... im no guru myself, but i smell bullshit...
    btw wheres the pics of those 20 inch arms

Mods.....I think this thred should be locked .
    all we have here is one person trying to force feed an OPINION. and that is all it is. there is nothing here to back it up. If there was I bet a lot of the guys here would give it a better chance. I have been following this thred for a few hours and it has gone nowhere. I am ashamed of my self for spending so much time on this one. ROSS......you keep bashing everyone for not likeing your Idea, but you have not once respected any other members ideas.
    and some of these bros are very long term respected members with all kinds of background and studies. I have learned a lot on this site.......but not tonight.

ReX357 is offline "Toughest & Best Looking Guy Around Here"

This was my POST on the OTHER thread:

"When all of my friends were in high school doing juice at 16-17 years old, I was locked up. Yes, I was in several juvenile facilities. HOWEVER, it forced me to do ONE THING--STAY NATURAL. I worked out with a determination that even 1000mgs of TEST SUSPENSION couldn't give you.

When I got out, all of my friends were MONSTERS--they had BAAAD ACNE, some of them had gyno, but they were HUGE for 17 year olds. They were completely ASYMETRIC as well, only working some muscle groups while neglecting others. They looked strange--BUT I WANTED 20 inch arms TOO!

Well, I did NOT succumb to the PRESSURE! I continued training naturally for 4 more years, and I passed them quickly by the 2nd year. While they were deflating, having ERECTION PROBLEMS, my natural test levels were SOARING SKY HIGH at 19-20 years old, and I was making TREMENDOUS gains. I actually gained 20lbs the year I turned 20. i was symmetrical, balanced, and HEALTHY. I looked great.

SLOW AND STEADY ALWAYS WINS! DO not use steroids if no do not HAVE TO. DO NOT BE SELFISH and succumb to your INSTANT GRATIFICATION! You WILL REGRET IT!

So here is what you do:

1.) 1-2 grams of PROTEIN per LB of bodyweight!! This is DURING BULKING OR CUTTING! ALWAYS!

2.) EAT every 2 Hours-- Whether you are BULKING or CUTTING, eating every two hours is imperative to maintain a positive nitrogen balance, and maintain stable blood sugar levels. If you are BULKING, don't hold back, eat ALOT every 2-3 hours. If you are CUTTING, eat smaller portions every 2 hours. Drink lots of water at ALL TIMES.

3.) WEIGHT TRAIN!- (And for your at this stage--Moderate cardio) Weight training increases Metabolic rate for DAYS after exercise. As someone mentioned, if your DIET is in check and you are training with weights you will NOT BE FAT! I can not TEACH you how to work out in one post--but you OBVIOUSLY need to start hittin the SEARCH button. At your stage MODERATE cardio would be ok, though you are not excessively fat-you just need to start training.

4.) NO SHIT FOOD- No soda, Milk, SUGAR, candy, EMPTY CARBS (beer, chips)....

5.) And this is the MOST important....HAVE AN UTTER BELIEF IN YOURSELF!

Good luck..."

I Would never do roids at 18...
    no lecture on training, diet, or anything needed here. you're not dealing with rich suburbanite kids! i myself have a kid in college and 2 in high school. and NOW THAT I THINK ABOUT IT...........YOU'RE A KID!!! and this reminds me of having a disagreement with my son! I'M STUPID somebody shoot me for wasting my time with this guy!!!!!!!

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    damn ive read to mcuh my eyes hurt now...Yo ros wtf r you gonna callme or what?? let me know im lookin here in town to..soo dont leave me hangin dude..

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast

Thread Information