Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    IronAdam is offline Member
    I think many of the posters don't realize he's emphasizing short cycles more than oral only cycles. Everyone is seeing the oral cycle and going off on that. Why don't you put up a sample cycle using some injectibles too.

Waiting for pics too...

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TRICK
    no lecture on training, diet, or anything needed here. you're not dealing with rich suburbanite kids! i myself have a kid in college and 2 in high school. and NOW THAT I THINK ABOUT IT...........YOU'RE A KID!!! and this reminds me of having a disagreement with my son! I'M STUPID somebody shoot me for wasting my time with this guy!!!!!!!

haha thats funny but i bet half the time your hard headed and tell your kids theyre wrong when you actually know theyre right and you just dont wanna look stupid,...just tell the man hes right so we can all go to bed..lol :nutkick

Badgerman is offline Banned
    I've NEVER understood the test thing.......then load up on anti E's to control the estrogen sides.......just another hormone level to try and control.

The only AAS that make any sense AT ALL are the ones that don't aromatize to any extent.....estrogen is obviously the enemy during a cycle.....

Looking at the E. German results from oral-T... it or var (or combo thereof)could be the best oral only cycle to use......and they short cycled......three to four on....then three off......makes sense

This test in every cycle and doing battle with estrogen sides makes NO sense.

IronAdam is offline Member
    Anyone remember this post? http://forums.anabolicreview.com/showthread.php?t=83202

It's basically what ross is advocating.

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    i am still waiting for the SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE and the pic...that was coming a long time ago.

As far as injectables......how about short cycling Tren , winny?

TheMindOfRoss is offline Banned

Lol

YES!!! EXACTLY!! GOOD WORK PULLING THAT UP--IVE NEVER SEEN THAT THREAD! <--pretty cool

Pics Coming Now

Pics Coming Within Minutes....

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Badgerman
    I've NEVER understood the test thing.......then load up on anti E's to control the estrogen sides.......just another hormone level to try and control.

The only AAS that make any sense AT ALL are the ones that don't aromatize to any extent.....estrogen is obviously the enemy during a cycle.....

Looking at the E. German results from oral-T... it or var (or combo thereof)could be the best oral only cycle to use......and they short cycled......three to four on....then three off......makes sense

This test in every cycle and doing battle with estrogen sides makes NO sense.

wow....coming from an almost 2000 post poster is a double wow.......

As far as injectables......how about short cycling Tren, winny?
    That would be fine. NOT the best combo, but definitely do-able.

As far as injectables......how about short cycling Tren, winny?

I take it you dont know how suppressive tren is to the HPTA...but like you said, since it doesnt aromatize, its gotta be good......right?

Quote Originally Posted by wolfyEVH
    wow....coming from an almost 2000 post poster is a double wow.......

I hang out in the politic forum alot!!!.......

Tren

AS I STATED PREVIOSULY, Tren is ONLY used in SHORT periods (Kickstart-2weeks- for a 4 week, 5 week, or 6 week cycle stacked with PROP or VAR, or as USED IN 2 WEEK periods with another short-acting ester like winny, t-bol, prop, or dianabol .

I take it you dont know how suppressive tren is to the HPTA...but like you said, since it doesnt aromatize, its gotta be good......right?
    Yeah....suppression is a problem......but I'm speaking more from an athleticism cycle......keep it short.......Var or Oral-T only would be hard to beat......maybe some cheque drops the day of the meet.
    Ben Johnson looked pretty good on Winny.

I think non-aromatization should be a requirement for a cycle for an athlete.......water is not your friend

Show Your Pics Hommie And Show Up Everyone In Here Theay Are Wrong About You..ok Do Soo Soon... Please...

I think non-aromatization should be a requirement for a cycle for an athlete.......water is not your friend

so explain anadrol bro......it doesn't aromatize.........so its a must for an athlete...right???

Let Me Seee That Body Go...... Bump Bump Bump.. Haha

so explain anadrol bro......it doesn't aromatize.........so its a must for an athlete...right???
    Anadrol aromatizes easily.....that's why people bloat so much on it.....

Anadrol aromatizes easily.....that's why people bloat so much on it.....

sorry, bro....but oxymetholone does NOT aromatize....it is impossible......try again......

SENDING my pics to my EMAIL from my camera pphone....seems to be taking a bit, one came through, not a bad pic, but Id like to post em all at once so you see the presentation....

You know...the reason why ARNOLD won 7 mr O's...is because he COULD POSE ...it is ALL ABOUT PRESENTATION....

Nikolaus777 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMindOfRoss
    SENDING my pics to my EMAIL from my camera pphone....seems to be taking a bit, one came through, not a bad pic, but Id like to post em all at once so you see the presentation....

You know...the reason why ARNOLD won 7 mr O's...is because he COULD POSE ...it is ALL ABOUT PRESENTATION....

huh...sounds wild

i am somewhat sure that is not the ONLY reason he won 7 mr. o's.

Oxymethelone causes estro problems BUT..

It is important to note however, that this drug does not directly convert to estrogen in the body. Oxymetholone is a derivative of dihydrotestosterone, which gives it a structure that cannot be aromatized. As such, many have speculated as to what makes this hormone so troublesome in terms of estrogenic side effects. Some have suggested that it has progestational activity, similar to nandrolone , and is not actually estrogenic at all. Since the obvious side effects of both estrogens and progestins are very similar, this explanation might be a plausible one. However we do find medical studies looking at this possibility. One such tested the progestational activity of various steroids including nandrolone, norethandrolone, methandrostenolone , testosterone and oxymetholone 3. It reported no significant progestational effect inherent in oxymetholone or methandrostenolone, slight activity with testosterone and strong progestational effect inherent in nandrolone and norethandrolone. With such findings it starts to seem much more likely that oxymetholone can intrinsically activate the estrogen receptor itself, similar to but more profoundly than the estrogenic androgen methAndriol. In speaking with chemist Patrick Arnold about my thoughts on this, I was afforded very believable support for my suspected explanation. According to Pat:

I share your thoughts on this. Anadrol has an acidic hydrogen in the A-ring at a vicinity that is approximate to where the acidic phenolic hydrogen of estradiol is. I suspect it is a potent estrogen agonist'

Clearly if this is the case we can only combat the estrogenic side effects of oxymetholone with estrogen receptor antagonists such as Nolvadex ® or Clomid®, and not with an aromatase inhibitor. The strong anti-aromatase compounds such as Cytadren and Arimidex ® would similarly prove to be totally useless with this steroid , as aromatase is uninvolved.

Anadrol 50 ® is also a very potent androgen. This trait tends to produce many pronounced, unwanted androgenic side effects. Oil skin, acne and body/facial hair growth can be seen very quickly with this drug. Many individuals respond with severe acne, often requiring medication to keep it under control. Some of these individuals find that Accutaine works well, which is a strong prescription drug that acts on the sebaceous glands to reduce the release of oils. Those with a predisposition for male pattern baldness may want to stay away from Anadrol 5007 completely, as this is certainly a possible side effect during therapy. And while some very adventurous female athletes do experiment with this compound, it is much too androgenic to recommend. Irreversible virilization symptoms can be the result and may occur very quickly, possibly before you have a chance to take action.

It is interesting to note that Anadrol 50® does exhibit some tendency to convert to dihydrotestosterone, although this does not occur via the 5-alpha reductase enzyme (responsible for altering testosterone to form DHT) as it is already a dihydrotestosterone based steroid. Aside from the added c-17 alpha alkylation (discussed below), oxymetholone differs from DHT only by the addition of a 2-hydroxymethylene group. This grouping can be removed metabolically however, reducing oxymetholone to the potent androgen l7alpha-methyl dihydrotestosterone (mesterolone; methyldihydrotestosterone)~. There is little doubt that this biotransformation contributes at least at some level to the androgenic nature of this steroid, especially when we note that in its initial state Anadrol 50® has a notably low binding affinity for the androgen receptor. So although we have the option of using the reductase inhibitor finasteride (see: Proscar®) to reduce the androgenic nature of testosterone, it offers us no benefit with Anadrol 50® as this enzyme is not involved.

dtr98 is offline Member
    First of all, I was locked up from the ages of 13-17. I was in an out of juvenile facilities, including in and out-patient drug rehabs, a Wilderness program, and a severe behavioral modification program in Poland Maine. So no, I was not picked on in high school--I was the ringleader and always have been. I still am the motherfvckin ringleader.

how did you go being locked up, and drugged up, mind problems and no high school education and get a college degree in 5 yrs???

bro i know how oxymetholone works.......im just waiting for his (not yours) reply......he said to use non-aromatize drugs......this proves him wrong...

It is important to note however, that this drug does not directly convert to estrogen in the body. Oxymetholone is a derivative of dihydrotestosterone, which gives it a structure that cannot be aromatized. As such, many have speculated as to what makes this hormone so troublesome in terms of estrogenic side effects. Some have suggested that it has progestational activity, similar to nandrolone , and is not actually estrogenic at all. Since the obvious side effects of both estrogens and progestins are very similar, this explanation might be a plausible one. However we do find medical studies looking at this possibility. One such tested the progestational activity of various steroids including nandrolone, norethandrolone, methandrostenolone , testosterone and oxymetholone 3. It reported no significant progestational effect inherent in oxymetholone or methandrostenolone, slight activity with testosterone and strong progestational effect inherent in nandrolone and norethandrolone. With such findings it starts to seem much more likely that oxymetholone can intrinsically activate the estrogen receptor itself, similar to but more profoundly than the estrogenic androgen methAndriol. In speaking with chemist Patrick Arnold about my thoughts on this, I was afforded very believable support for my suspected explanation. According to Pat:

I share your thoughts on this. Anadrol has an acidic hydrogen in the A-ring at a vicinity that is approximate to where the acidic phenolic hydrogen of estradiol is. I suspect it is a potent estrogen agonist'

Clearly if this is the case we can only combat the estrogenic side effects of oxymetholone with estrogen receptor antagonists such as Nolvadex ® or Clomid®, and not with an aromatase inhibitor. The strong anti-aromatase compounds such as Cytadren and Arimidex ® would similarly prove to be totally useless with this steroid , as aromatase is uninvolved.

Anadrol 50 ® is also a very potent androgen. This trait tends to produce many pronounced, unwanted androgenic side effects. Oil skin, acne and body/facial hair growth can be seen very quickly with this drug. Many individuals respond with severe acne, often requiring medication to keep it under control. Some of these individuals find that Accutaine works well, which is a strong prescription drug that acts on the sebaceous glands to reduce the release of oils. Those with a predisposition for male pattern baldness may want to stay away from Anadrol 5007 completely, as this is certainly a possible side effect during therapy. And while some very adventurous female athletes do experiment with this compound, it is much too androgenic to recommend. Irreversible virilization symptoms can be the result and may occur very quickly, possibly before you have a chance to take action.

It is interesting to note that Anadrol 50® does exhibit some tendency to convert to dihydrotestosterone, although this does not occur via the 5-alpha reductase enzyme (responsible for altering testosterone to form DHT) as it is already a dihydrotestosterone based steroid. Aside from the added c-17 alpha alkylation (discussed below), oxymetholone differs from DHT only by the addition of a 2-hydroxymethylene group. This grouping can be removed metabolically however, reducing oxymetholone to the potent androgen l7alpha-methyl dihydrotestosterone (mesterolone; methyldihydrotestosterone)~. There is little doubt that this biotransformation contributes at least at some level to the androgenic nature of this steroid, especially when we note that in its initial state Anadrol 50® has a notably low binding affinity for the androgen receptor. So although we have the option of using the reductase inhibitor finasteride (see: Proscar®) to reduce the androgenic nature of testosterone, it offers us no benefit with Anadrol 50® as this enzyme is not involved.

dtr98 is offline Member
    is this one of your test subjects???

eating human liver
    I have recently read a study from a medical journal describing the efficacy of consuming certain human tissues saturated with anabolic hormones, the study goes on to suggest that do to the nature of certain anabolic substances to be stored in fatty tissues of specific areas of the human body one could orally consume these tissues and derive a great benefit from the built up anabolic compounds. Working in the death business I have the suprising ability to be able to acquire a good fresh anabolic saturated human flesh on a consistent basis. Does anybody have a good recipe fora good rumproast, or maybe liver and onions?

Nikolaus777 is offline Junior Member
    where dem picatures at boy?

Pics Coming Within Minutes....
    Where?

Ross, you seem to be a pathological liar, you dont have your story straight and you're obviously not smart enough to keep it up. I doubt you're a "ringleader" of any sort based on how stupid you are and how much people here hate you. You probably dont "fvck mad bitches" i doubt you experiment on people, and i think you opened a can of worms with this thread and cant find a way out because once again, you're an idiot. Give it up and come up with a new Forum name because no one in here will ever respect your opinion. Start fresh and dont be such a moron next time.

Dude I Dont Car How Right That Might Be Thats Just Plain Sick Ass Shit

who thinks he's gonna have "trouble" uploading his pics and wont be able to?!?! lol

Quote Originally Posted by wilthepill123
    Where?

Ross, you seem to be a pathological liar, you dont have your story straight and you're obviously not smart enough to keep it up. I doubt you're a "ringleader" of any sort based on how stupid you are and how much people here hate you. You probably dont "fvck mad bitches" i doubt you experiment on people, and i think you opened a can of worms with this thread and cant find a way out because once again, you're an idiot. Give it up and come up with a new Forum name because no one in here will ever respect your opinion. Start fresh and dont be such a moron next time.

DAMN NOW THATS FU*KED UP I HOPE HES NOT SENSATIVE...LOL

Give Me A Fuc*kin Call Hommie Im Goin To Bed Soon...

Quote Originally Posted by wilthepill123
    Where?

LOL

some pics!

heres a few from 2 weeks ago...currently running ONLY var, 40mgs ED.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Why NOT to take TEST in every cycle-bicep.jpg   Why NOT to take TEST in every cycle-1009042111.jpeg   Why NOT to take TEST in every cycle-bodybuild.jpg   Why NOT to take TEST in every cycle-abslight.jpg  

easy guys

I WAS TRYING to upload..lOL..i am not a liar...man.,..the CRACKHEADS and their TES NOT A ZIT ON ME as you NOTICE! OR GYNO! T! LOL

you burned the shit out of yourself in that third pic

This is from our very own profiles.......but I guess it is wrong......anyway.....it has the same effects AS IF UT did convert to estrogen.......so you might as well lump it into the same category

The compound oxymetholone easily converts into estrogen. This causes signs of feminization (e.g. gynecomastia ) and the already mentioned water retention, which in turn requires the intake of antiestrogens (e.g. Nolvadex and Proviron ) and an increased use of diuretics (e.g. Lasix) before a competition. The increased water retention, in addition to the aesthetical problems, can be further detrimental since it may cause high blood pressure. In extreme cases the intake of an anti-hypertensive drug, e.g. Catapres, may be necessary. Oxymetholone doesn't convert to DHT. However, it is a potent androgen. Bodybuilders who experience severe steroid acne caused by Anadrol can get this problem under control by using the prescription drug Accutane.

i am TAN AS f

I AM RE$ALLY TAN NOW.....i moved from NEW JERSEY to FLORIDA, so I have BEEN LOVING THE WEATHER--and the chance to RIP OFF MY SHIRT EVERY 2 SECONDS! Ladies love the ABS....gotta love var...

I WAS TRYING to upload..lOL..i am not a liar...man.,..the CRACKHEADS and their TES NOT A ZIT ON ME as you NOTICE! OR GYNO! T! LOL

You've got great grammar and diction, no wonder you have a BS in Physics.

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread Information