Thread: Sustaject

DSulli is offline New Member

Sustaject

Hey i was checking some new gear out and i came across this brand of sustanon , just wondering if its any good.

MAXIMA5 is offline Anabolic Member
    I had the same question. aparently no one knows about it, but it seemed like a good choice to me also.

guns626 is offline Associate Member
    That crap is bunk. I bought that s--t from one of those sites that say "Buy Steroids Here" lol, before I was schooled in the game. I learned the hard way. By loosing my money. Now that I have several reputable sources, none of them carry that lab. Do not waste your money. Do not be so eager for a source that you throw money at anything calling themselves a source.

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by guns626
    That crap is bunk. I bought that s--t from one of those sites that say "Buy Steroids Here" lol, before I was schooled in the game. I learned the hard way. By loosing my money. Now that I have several reputable sources, none of them carry that lab. Do not waste your money. Do not be so eager for a source that you throw money at anything calling themselves a source.
    What makes you say it was bunk? Did you test it? If so, I'm going to go eat a shotgun barrell because I just ordered some, and it was more exp. that BD prop, so I figured there was a reason for it.

Skins06 is offline New Member
    There are differing opinions on this board about EC labs. I'm currently running their cyp and it is working fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Skins06
    There are differing opinions on this board about EC labs. I'm currently running their cyp and it is working fine.
    Ok, I feel a little better now. Now I wont have to kill myself by ODing on baby asprin like that kid on MTV. haha jk.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    EC labs is awesome bro. Nothing "bunk" about it, although you may have gotten a fake.

BigLb40 is offline New Member
    just got some EC gear yesterday.....never used it before and ill be starting it next week....ive read good and bad things about it....

MartyMcFly is offline Senior Member
    UGL names abound.

+1 before lock.

Jucinator2 is offline Associate Member
    yea, I'm sure the cops dont know about ugl's . Thank god the secret is safe , delete this thread.

Thread Information