helpmeAAS! is offline New Member

AAS and Prescription Pain Killers

Hey guys, I am going to be finishing my cycle of Deca and Prop in a week. The only problem is that the day of my last injection (now only prop, deca is over), I'll be having my wisdom teeth removed.

I'll be getting all sorts of meds from the doctor for pain, and I'll be under during the operation.

My question- should I just skip that last injection to avoid being on all sorts of medications + aas?

Maybe I could just double the injection that is 2 days before the operation. What do you think?

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by helpmeAAS!
    Hey guys, I am going to be finishing my cycle of Deca and Prop in a week. The only problem is that the day of my last injection (now only prop, deca is over), I'll be having my wisdom teeth removed.

I'll be getting all sorts of meds from the doctor for pain, and I'll be under during the operation.

My question- should I just skip that last injection to avoid being on all sorts of medications + aas?

Maybe I could just double the injection that is 2 days before the operation. What do you think?
    Its fine bro, don't worry about it and finnish your cycle as planned

the revolution is offline Associate Member
    dont alter your plans, that will just cause trouble in your body, with uneven blood levels and such.
    stick to your set plan.

Thread Information