hagala is offline New Member

Major HELP! on Weight Gain for HIGH METABOLISM!!!

Hello, first off im a 21 year old Male 6'1" 140LB, I have been working out on and off I use to way 120LB with less then 2.5% body fat, currently I have less then 4% body fat maybe lower... I'm trying to gain some weight, I take 1000+ Calorie protein shakes, and try to eat every 3hours, but I miss most of the time, cause I work a lot so I cant get meals in. But what sucks is like today and every other day people look at me and say "oh you look like you dont eat much" or "your skinny" etc.. I have cuts, like 6 pack cause im lean, but I want to be like 180 at least with my height being 6'1" but I know that is ways to go. I dont know what to do, I work out I try to eat a lot but the food just goes through my body. Impossible to gain now, like I might gain 4 pounds but I will loose it next day almost. I was thinking of getting on a cycle, I have been working out naturally for about three years now. So I just want to know what I should do to get some good gains quick or somethingl ike that.

Thanks,

Ken
    21yr, 140lb, 6'1"
    California

kfont12 is offline Associate Member
    You need to list your diet and workout to see if that may be your problem.

irepdaronx is offline Junior Member
    u need 2 stop smoking crack...sorry i jus had 2 throw that in

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    you need to get your diet in check. you even said that you miss a lot of meals. do everything to not miss these meals and maybe bump it up to eating until you cannot eat anymore, and do this every hour.

Pump101 is offline Junior Member
    dude... u need to EAT bro (and i don't mean shakes).. eat at least 4000 calories a day, get at least 8 hours of sleep, and you WILL GROW. Period.
    and by the way,,, if you had less than 2.5 percent body fat like you claim you would be dead.

TheMindOfRoss is offline Banned

pump

PUMP....THAT is the NICEST ASS I HAVE EVER SEEN? Where did u get HER??

And for you MR ECTOMORPH.....there is only one CURE....INSANE AMOUNTS OF FOOD!!!!

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    2.5 % bodyfat........no way.......

or a loaded pistol...no im sorry thats the last 1

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by irepdaronx
    or a loaded pistol...no im sorry thats the last 1
    this post is completely irrelevant.

ya it was a joke tuff nuts..lightin up

SensP is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfyEVH
    2.5 % bodyfat........no way.......
    Don't most of the top pros get to around 2-3% for comps?

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hagala
    Hello, first off im a 21 year old Male 6'1" 140LB, I have been working out on and off I use to way 120LB with less then 2.5% body fat, currently I have less then 4% body fat maybe lower... I'm trying to gain some weight, I take 1000+ Calorie protein shakes, and try to eat every 3hours, but I miss most of the time, cause I work a lot so I cant get meals in. But what sucks is like today and every other day people look at me and say "oh you look like you dont eat much" or "your skinny" etc.. I have cuts, like 6 pack cause im lean, but I want to be like 180 at least with my height being 6'1" but I know that is ways to go. I dont know what to do, I work out I try to eat a lot but the food just goes through my body. Impossible to gain now, like I might gain 4 pounds but I will loose it next day almost. I was thinking of getting on a cycle, I have been working out naturally for about three years now. So I just want to know what I should do to get some good gains quick or somethingl ike that.

Thanks,

Ken
    21yr, 140lb, 6'1"
    California

I am also a hard gainer. I weighed 145 when I was 21, I am now 6'!", 220 lbs and about 10-12 bf.

What you need to do is EAT. Everyone will tell you the same thing. Even more, you need to eat until FAT appears. When you have a little fat, it means that you have excess calories. Your body can easily get rid of the fat, but most importantly, it will show you that you are supplying your body with enough to grow.

You have to plan ahead. Oatmeal, hard boilded eggs and chicken sandwiches are stables for me. I plan my food for next couple days in the evening and boil and chop and pack what I need. (I am muching almonds as I type this and just had two hard boiled eggs).

I used to hate eating, really, I thought it was a waste of time and I have always been very busy. Now I eat on autopilot. 6-7-8 times a day.

It is not hard to eat a couple eggs or a chicken sandwich (whole grain and pesto, no mayo) every couple hours. You just need to plan ahead.

EAT, then eat some more...

Thread Information