don anabolico is offline Associate Member

Pulled and tore shoylder, will deca help?

so i was just doing military press, and i went up in weight (100lbs) cause im on tren and test, and long story short, i had a shitty spotter and shoulder dislocated. when it was dislocated i was still trying to balace the weight *shitty fking spotter) and kept hearing tearing noises!
    should i take deca , will it help recovery? should i stop cycle? im in week 2 of 8... please help this sucks ass!

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You should see a doctor and find out wha has been damaged. Thats what i would do. I would also most likely let my shoulder heal for a week or so and not make such drastic jumps in weight just because you are on gear.

I made the same mistake when I first did a cycle. I could press the weight because of the gear, but my tendons were no where near the capacity and I screwed up my right shoulder and tri.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    holy fu*ck i feel sry for you bro...thats the worst injury..did you get it checked(x-ray or-scanned)by a doctor yet.. if soo what did he say exactly..i herd deca is good for lubricating joints but i dont know about that kind of dammage..sry to hear that man

Quote Originally Posted by dirtyvegas
    holy fu*ck i feel sry for you bro...thats the worst injury..did you get it checked(x-ray or-scanned)by a doctor yet.. if soo what did he say exactly..i herd deca is good for lubricating joints but i dont know about that kind of dammage..sry to hear that man
    no this happened like 40 min ago... any advice would be awsome... i feel like shit, i was going for a compitition and now im coming to realize im skrewed lol.. any advice to recover quicker would be absolutly awsome guys, lol....

Sorry to hear that about your injury bro.

i pulled somthing in my top right shoulder where all the little tendons or muscles attach at the top. i let it sit for 1 month before i did any kind of exercise so basically i stoped lifting for a month straight..and still to this day i cannot do heavy chest and cannot use barbell i have to use dumbell in order to do chest soo i dont feel the pain as much that way. no im takin glucosamine, msm-sulfate and shark liver oil to lubricate the joints and help rebuild what ever i screwed up.. i would suggest that you use those too.imho..goodluck man

i pulled somthing in my top right shoulder where all the little tendons or muscles attach at the top. i let it sit for 1 month before i did any kind of exercise so basically i stoped lifting for a month straight..and still to this day i cannot do heavy chest and cannot use barbell i have to use dumbell in order to do chest soo i dont feel the pain as much that way. no im takin glucosamine, msm-sulfate and shark liver oil to lubricate the joints and help rebuild what ever i screwed up.. i would suggest that you use those too.imho..goodluck man
    dang, thanks for the advice, but thats some shitty news to look foward to, lol.... i plan on going to get some joint fuel and crap.... would deca have the sam effect? i have a bottle
    and should i stop the cycle or do you guys think it will help strengthen the muscles around iit?

it happend on a dirt bike as i was coming off a huge jump and i guess i pulled up to hard on the bars and it jared it bad inside...you should really try and use those supplements they will help you..i will just take time..and over all you should not do any lifting untill your should heals. and maybee se a physical therapist to speed recovery they are really smart when it comes to these kinds of injuries.

from what your saying your injury sounds bad..you could continue to take the cycle but should not do extensive work on that shoulder..if you do continue to do heavy exercise on your shoulder you must understand that you could permanantly damage if and it could set you back from ever lifting weights ever again..my ex girl was a runner in collage she had a shoulder injury and she continued to train and run..she end up making it worse to the point she had to have surgry and ended up tearing her shoulder rotation cup in 2 more places..you need to take drastic measures to make sure you dont end what ever career your persuing now. cause you said you were into contest in stuff.... she lost her scholorship cause she couldnt train anymore and she can never run again. her shoulder is restricted in movment by about %50 soo be carefull..the bad thing is if you continue to take your cycle you might feel like its healing, and it dont hurt anymore so you may think its fine..but you wouldent even know that your dammaging it even more then it was to beginwith..so be carefull

from what your saying your injury sounds bad..you could continue to take the cycle but should not do extensive work on that shoulder..if you do continue to do heavy exercise on your shoulder you must understand that you could permanantly damage if and it could set you back from ever lifting weights ever again..my ex girl was a runner in collage she had a shoulder injury and she continued to train and run..she end up making it worse to the point she had to have surgry and ended up tearing her shoulder rotation cup in 2 more places..you need to take drastic measures to make sure you dont end what ever career your persuing now. cause you said you were into contest in stuff.... she lost her scholorship cause she couldnt train anymore and she can never run again. her shoulder is restricted in movment by about %50 soo be carefull..the bad thing is if you continue to take your cycle you might feel like its healing, and it dont hurt anymore so you may think its fine..but you wouldent even know that your dammaging it even more then it was to beginwith..so be carefull
    dang, thast some good advice, cause knowing me i would just jump right back into it... ill think about that..... i have a chiropractor friend i just called, and he will be doing an mri tomorrow..

anymore advice?

nolaboy43 is offline Junior Member
    I'm in the middle of a deca /winny cycle and last week I tore the AC between the peck and delt. I'm about to start working upper body again tommorrow.

soo2bhuge is offline Senior Member
    go see a doctor bro...why would u even consider doing deca or any other aas with a torn shoulder (if it is in fact torn). just my opinion.
    i would think your health is more important. deca will only hide the pain, it won't get rid of it.

Marcus201 is offline New Member
    Hey Bro
    I did the same thing on behind the back Milatary press. I ended up get surgery and I have 6 pins in my shoulder. I start a Deca /Test Cycle 2 months after the surgery and It helped a ton!!! I recovered 4 months after surgery(proballyshould have been 6 to 9 at the least) and the pain went away almost a week after starting the Deca.

Marcus201 is offline New Member
    Bro you should def. go see a DOC. Once you dislocate it once it has a tendency to come out again. Atleast he can get you some P/T, If it is to bad you might need surgery.

aminophiliac is offline Junior Member
    If it dislocated then u may have torn a ligament off or at the very least, streached one out a lot. Deca lubes things up and does increases collagen synthesis, but it'll do ya no good if you dont have the ligament attached to. Did you totally dislocate it or just sublux it (where it just comes out on the rim of the socket)?

Moosepellet is offline Member
    Yes and no. If its torn, your f--ked. If its just injured though, take a week or so off. Rice(Rest, Ice, Compression, Elevation) Evauate yourself, you know whats best. If its really bad though I would recommend seeing a doctor soon. Deca does help with lubrication process, but in your case it would help that much. The reason why is that your on tren , and tren and deca together is bad. You'll have the worst gyno you have ever seen, if you run those two compounds together. Remember be smart, and don't over do it. Shoulder injuries take significant time to heal properly, good luck on whatever you decide. I wish you the very best of luck!

phwSSJ is offline Banned
    First of all, ice it right away!
    Rest it and get an MRI!

I wouldnt plan on going to that competition if your injury is bad enough. You dont want to be stubborn and cause yourself more dammage that you will regret later. You need to let that injury heal completely and correctly or else it will bother you for the rest of your life.

As far as deca goes, it is supposed to help healing. I believe it was manufactured for people who had osteoperosis and other problems as well as recovery from surgeries. You dont need high doses though. More like 50mg a week.

Quote Originally Posted by aminophiliac
    If it dislocated then u may have torn a ligament off or at the very least, streached one out a lot. Deca lubes things up and does increases collagen synthesis, but it'll do ya no good if you dont have the ligament attached to. Did you totally dislocate it or just sublux it (where it just comes out on the rim of the socket)?
    i think i just did a sublux.. it was totally out of socket tho.
    man, i hope this shit heals as everything i do involves my shoulder (ima bartender as well). well thanks for all the opinions guys, its really neat to be able to come here and hear what yall say. i think im gonna stay on my cycle, but just lower the dosage. i dont think it would be that great an idea to come off of tren right now and be all suppressed as hell.
    ill get an mri tomorrow or the next day and keep yall updated.

Thread Information