Big Rig is offline Associate Member

Freezing up on injections after I've done several

I am having a big problem injecting myself now. I have done it before several times successfully.

Now all of a sudden I have this mental block about doing it. What gives. I get so mad at myself because I can't do it.

Anyone else had this problem???

co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah, you've just got to push past that breaking point, then you realize it's not so bad afterall. Do that a few times and you'll be back in the swing of things bro...good luck

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    get some1 else to jab you a couple o times that would get you used2 it again,you hopefully will get the confidence again,did something happen with a prev jab to make you go like this?

Quote Originally Posted by booz
    get some1 else to jab you a couple o times that would get you used2 it again,you hopefully will get the confidence again,did something happen with a prev jab to make you go like this?
    Yeah I think I was burnt into my head the last jab....I hit something and bled alot and then it bruised up yellow for a week. Seconds later I jabbed the other leg and all was cool. But now I'm all scared like a puzzy to hit it again.

co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    I've hit nerves that have fuked with my head like that. The chances of it happening again are slim, just think about how you are going to look in a few weeks

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    I hit a nerve once in my delt and avoided delt shots the rest of that cycle. Try injecting in different sites or mentally push past it and do it.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Benches505
    I hit a nerve once in my delt and avoided delt shots the rest of that cycle. Try injecting in different sites or mentally push past it and do it.
    yes mate hit somewhere easier like your ass,less chance of hittin much there until you get the conf back,like co2boy said think how you will look in a couple a weeks.either that or finish up your cycle n have sum time off n sort your head out.

Thanks for the replies. I'm going to have my girl do it tonight and I'll try again on Friday to push past this mental block. I know I can do it, but it's like an invisible force that is stopping me.

ns4433 is offline Junior Member
    yeh man i got the same prob sometimes, just kep reassuring yourself, youll be cool man

Cuttup is offline Senior Member
    ive ran into that a few times,..just take a break,..you might not be ready until later that day.,,..just get through it and it will be easy again...until it happens again,..which it will

tempbrit is offline Member
    I have never gotten over it. I am still waiting to cross the threshold where it doesn't bother you. I still get all sweaty and nervous right before I do it. Afterwards, I am usually thinking about why in the hell I got so worked up about it.

I think that being nervous about it is good to some degree. It causes me to be extremely cautious.

Cuttup is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tempbrit
    I have never gotten over it. I am still waiting to cross the threshold where it doesn't bother you. I still get all sweaty and nervous right before I do it. Afterwards, I am usually thinking about why in the hell I got so worked up about it.

I think that being nervous about it is good to some degree. It causes me to be extremely cautious.
    its because you're literally stabbing yourself and if not done correctly, it can be fatal....your mind knows this!

oc pitbull is offline Member
    Its always better to have soneone do it for you, i never feel it at all when they are doing it.

Ok I finally did it last night. After 2 freeking weeks! Unbelievable.

I sat down and 15 minutes later I decided I could not do it. Then I got an idea. I rubbed the site with an ice cube and maybe that will ease my mind. Well, it worked. Went in just fine but seemed like it took longer to inject the juice.

BOBBY D is offline Member
    I was nervous my first few, & one time i pulled the pin out & blood spewed like 2 feet. that made me almost pass out. now i have no problem. think of it as medicating ur muscle. as u inject think of it as "THIS IS THE MEDICINE THAT GOING TO HELP ME GET BIGGER" works for me & i actually look forward to injecting.

hikneeken is offline Junior Member
    lol, maybe step down to transdermals

Quote Originally Posted by BOBBY D
    I was nervous my first few, & one time i pulled the pin out & blood spewed like 2 feet. that made me almost pass out. now i have no problem. think of it as medicating ur muscle. as u inject think of it as "THIS IS THE MEDICINE THAT GOING TO HELP ME GET BIGGER" works for me & i actually look forward to injecting.
    One thing I did notice is that after I injected I didn't feel like I was going to pass out. Like every other time. It was like it was ok and routine this time around. Dunno, weird. But anyways I got one to do on Friday.

Chris_ATV is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BOBBY D
    one time i pulled the pin out & blood spewed like 2 feet. that made me almost pass out. now i have no problem.
    Been there done that, I thought I was a goner.

Thread Information