Habanero is offline Junior Member

When does Winstrol "kick in" and at what point should you start it????

If running a Test E 400 mg./week 10 week cycle, is it acceptable to start the Winstrol in the second week of the cycle and run it for four weeks? Arimidex .5 mg. eod is also part of cycle.

IMO I would run the winny toward the end right up to your PCT clomid. It'll harden you up and help solidify your gains.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Run it for the last 4 or 6 weeks of your Test E cycle to harden your gains. Extend your Test E cycle to 12 weeks and run the Winstrol beginning week 6. If you can't extend your cycle run it for the last 4 weeks. Start at 50mg/ED.

Do you have injectable Winstrol or Tabs?

Quote Originally Posted by bigswiftos
    Run it for the last 4 or 6 weeks of your Test E cycle to harden your gains. Extend your Test E cycle to 12 weeks and run the Winstrol beginning week 6. If you can't extend your cycle run it for the last 4 weeks. Start at 50mg/ED.

Do you have injectable Winstrol or Tabs?
    I have the injectable version. O.k. I am just anxious to start it. Is there any downside to running it early in the cycle. Also is 50 mg. eod at all effective (I know ED is better but for cost/convenience/liver reasons I was thinking eod).

The only downside is that it is a 17aa steroid and it can be hard on your liver if run for long peroids, such as 10 weeks. 50mg/ED will get you better results than 50mg/EOD.

IMO Id run it for the last 4 or 6 weeks at 50mg/ED, JMHO.

Make sure you also have some Milk Thistle to combat the toxicity of the Winstrol .

Quote Originally Posted by bigswiftos
    The only downside is that it is a 17aa steroid and it can be hard on your liver if run for long peroids, such as 10 weeks. 50mg/ED will get you better results than 50mg/EOD.

IMO Id run it for the last 4 or 6 weeks at 50mg/ED, JMHO.

Make sure you also have some Milk Thistle to combat the toxicity of the Winstrol.
    Does Winstrol "kick in" immediately? Any immediate noticeable changes? I did a test/deca cycle in 1998 and I could notice the effects of the deca as soon as the second week started.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Habanero
    Does Winstrol "kick in" immediately? Any immediate noticeable changes? I did a test/deca cycle in 1998 and I could notice the effects of the deca as soon as the second week started.
    you should notice somethin within 3-4 days,run the winny at the end of your corse,
    1-12 test e
    10-14 winny
    start your pct day after last winny shot.

kfont12 is offline Associate Member
    is 80md of winny day too high of a dose. i have done winny depot twice before but this will be my first oral winny cycle

soo2bhuge is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Habanero
    I have the injectable version. O.k. I am just anxious to start it. Is there any downside to running it early in the cycle. Also is 50 mg. eod at all effective (I know ED is better but for cost/convenience/liver reasons I was thinking eod).
    there is no down side to this bro...there was a good post a few months ago about the difference in running winstrol in the beginning of the cycle or the end. in fact, i think it was better to run it in the beginning. i'll try to find the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by kfont12
    is 80md of winny day too high of a dose. i have done winny depot twice before but this will be my first oral winny cycle
    i personally would stick with 50mg ed mate,did you take the jabs ed or eod?

Quote Originally Posted by booz
    you should notice somethin within 3-4 days,run the winny at the end of your corse,
    1-12 test e
    10-14 winny
    start your pct day after last winny shot.
    Agreed, Winny will kick in between 3-7 days, run it for the last 4 weeks running up to PCT, 50mg/ED is a good starting dose.

You may want to get some Glucosamine and Chondroitin for your joints, as Winstrol can be hard on joints.

winny murders my knees......get gluco and msm

First cycle i did eod 2nd cycle I shot ed. upjohn then zambon

Quote Originally Posted by kfont12
    First cycle i did eod 2nd cycle I shot ed. upjohn then zambon
    like i said i would stay at 50mg ed,i have done winny many many times and i have not felt the need to up the dose,but that is entirely down to you mate.

I know winny can be hard on the liver but what about the kidneys. Dbol was hard on my kidneys.

Thread Information