Thread: anavar & winny

scottyd is offline New Member

anavar & winny

I am doing a cycle of 50mg winstrol tabs 1 1/2 a day and kerachi sustanon 500mg 1 time a week for 10 weeks. This is my second week and i just realised i have a full bottle of 5mg animal power anavar . my question is should i throw this in until i run out of it or is adding the var with winny not such a good idea. If i do use it i was planning on using it at 30mg a day until i run out which is not long but will help a little. please give me your input so i know if i should start tommorow or not thanks and some details on if 30mg is enough or any input you might have.

Two 17aa s at the same time is not a good practice. The sust should be shot a minimum of EOD because of the short acting prop ester. With once a week injections your blood levels will be very inconsistant resulting in more side effects and a less effective cycle.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by 01dragonslayer
    Two 17aa s at the same time is not a good practice. The sust should be shot a minimum of EOD because of the short acting prop ester. With once a week injections your blood levels will be very inconsistant resulting in more side effects and a less effective cycle.
    I agree, your blood levels are not as stable as they can be injecting EOD.

More unstable your levels=More sides.

I'd stop the Winstrol and run the anavar last 6 weeks of your cycle at 50-75mg/ED up until PCT.

scottyd is offline New Member
    thanks for the input. i have always heard from many many people that injecting once a week with sust was ok but im sure that eod is better so i might switch it up but as far as the anavar goes i do not have enough to run 50mg a day for the last 4 weeks and it is very very expensive. i paid 275 for that bottle. but after 6 weeks is about when my winny will run out so maybe ill get more.

Thread Information