Justarting is offline Associate Member

What do you guys think of this? TEST OR NOT!

Alright guys I discovered something a little while ago. I don't lose sex drive when I'm not on test, but am on other anabolics. INLCUDING TREN . My question is, other than the sex drive, is this a concern? I HATE TEST, the bloat vs. ED injections of prop, and was wondering If sex drive isn't an issue, why should I PERSONALLY(not everyone) even bother with it?

sbeast007 is offline Senior Member
    why dont you try something different to prop then u wont have to inject every day, try some test cyp u can get away with 2 injections a week then. i love test makes me feel great.

Justarting is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sbeast007
    why dont you try something different to prop then u wont have to inject every day, try some test cyp u can get away with 2 injections a week then. i love test makes me feel great.

I was rerring to the fact that prop is the only one which provides me with quality/bloat free gains. Test cyp and enth bloat the hell outta me. Does anyone have an answer to my question rather than a justification as to why I should use test?

sasquatch is offline Associate Member
    You may need to stick with prop then, and do the frequent injections. If other test esters bloat you so much, you should definitely stay away from them. People all react differently to these compounds. But when you get away from test, you'r emore likely to be shut down, and whether that is important or not, well, that's up to you. I know a lot of people who have stacked things besides test, like EQ, tren , Deca , etc, but with mixed results.

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    well, I'll be honest I ran tren for a good while alone... I had no problems with furnishing woodies

Im a animal on the test prop tho...even if I run liquidex at .50 ed

I feel sorry for my woman.. the constant nagging about more sex ..complaining, whining, wanting it ALL THE TIME>. .just touch it... etc please etc etc

SHE WANTS IT ALL THE TIME!!!!

so do I tho, no wonder were both so haggard

is that what your asking? actually what are you asking? its not really clear

kfont12 is offline Associate Member
    I have done two test free cycles. one I had great results. the other horrible results. wasted money. What works for you?

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dally
    well, I'll be honest I ran tren for a good while alone... I had no problems with furnishing woodies

Im a animal on the test prop tho...even if I run liquidex at .50 ed

I feel sorry for my woman.. the constant nagging about more sex ..complaining, whining, wanting it ALL THE TIME>. .just touch it... etc please etc etc

SHE WANTS IT ALL THE TIME!!!!

so do I tho, no wonder were both so haggard

is that what your asking? actually what are you asking? its not really clear

Thread Information