Sta11ion is offline Member

Again, another injection and I cant move.

I am getting so pissed, I am taking some prop so I do daily injections so I needed to try new spots. I went to that site spotinjections and tried my bicep. Today I cant even bend my arm. I tried other times in my calves and I couldnt walk. I do do it in the cheeks and shoulders but every time I try a new one it always backfires. DO you think it takes time to adjust to the new injection sites or just forget abot it AND STAY WITH THE SAME SPOTS. **** I am pissed.

bowser is offline Associate Member
    your shoulders, glutes, and quads is usually a nice rotation.

Have you tried cutting your prop with some sterile oil? Are you cycling anything else with the prop??

Sta11ion is offline Member
    It is mixed with eq,fina or winstrol the winstrol I do it in the cheeks also its a little over a half a cc of prop. I tried it in the quands and its the same thing. Do you think I should give it more try to see if I will get use to it? I do my injections slow I pull back and also I use a 25 cc 1 inch so I dont rip to many fibres. But I still get this. When I do it in my calves my leg swoles up for a few days and I cant walk. I just dont understand I dont have any issue with my shoulders thou.

sbeast007 is offline Senior Member
    i find that the more in inject in a spot the easier and less painful it gets the spot must start to get used to the oil

tbrocato is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sbeast007
    i find that the more in inject in a spot the easier and less painful it gets the spot must start to get used to the oil

Yes the first time I did an ass injection my ass hurt so much but middle in the cycle didnt even hurt. Your body is just adjusting bro.

Powrlftr is offline Associate Member
    I was just reading something online about how they used to use procaine with large penicillin shots to make the pain more bearable, I know you can buy procaine online but I'm not sure if it would be effective for steroid use or even soluble in the oil.

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    those 2 new spots you tried are the 2 spots that can hurt the most. do the quad and that will make for 6 nice spots with glutes and delts. Everywhere i read i see stay away from calves. I wont even try it.

Thread Information