Thread: cycle help

scotsman is offline New Member

cycle help

hello guys n girls i don,t have a lot of cycle experiance but i was thinking of trying some fina a mate gave me he told me to mix it with some test but what kind would be best for this keeping in mind i want to gain some size and but as little water retention as possible plus i now every one asks for cycle advice but what other AS would you say hypothetically was good for a beginner to use that that would give good keepable gain and not a lot of water and is not that hard on the system and what anti e,s do you guys rate as the best to use and do most of use run them through your cycles

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    IMO a novice should not use fina. What are your previous cycles like?

sasquatch is offline Associate Member
    Right, as a novice you are probably better off staying away from fina for now. If this is your first cycle, and if you want to keep it lean, you can use test (in some form) along with EQ, which should help keep a lot of your gains nice and dry. The test will be primarily responsible for making you grow, but EQ will elicit slower, but more keepable gains.
    For anti-E I would just get lots of Novla to have on hand and to use during PCT.

thanks for the advce previace cycles were just a little test prop as the first time i just wanted to try yhe oneroid till i new alittle more ..

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Quote Originally Posted by scotsman
    thanks for the advce previace cycles were just a little test prop as the first time i just wanted to try yhe oneroid till i new alittle more ..
    imo--cyp or test e for 10 wks and do a search for pct.

thanks for the advice i was looking at trying the test e but am not sure what is the best to use with it except from the eq any suggestions

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by scotsman
    thanks for the advice i was looking at trying the test e but am not sure what is the best to use with it except from the eq any suggestions
    eq is good, var is good, winni as a last resort for lean mass..

Thread Information