caggedemon is offline New Member

plz help me out pals

HI PALS ,
    I'VE BEN USIN SUST250@500MG FOR 1ST 4 WEEKS & THEN SUST 250@250 FOR OTHER4 WEEKS & WINNY TABS FOR 56MG\WEEK---TO--112MG\WEEK.NOW PLZ ADV ME SHLD I USE DECA ALONG WITH DIS COMBO OR WITH SUST 250 ALONE.MY STATS R M\ 5'8\170 P.& SHLD I USE NOLVADEX OR HCG [IN WAT DOSES & WHEN] INSTEAD OF CLOMID AS IT IS NOT AVAILABLE IN INDIA .PLZ HELP ME WITH A GENIUNE ADVICE .

Kid Shred is offline Member
    Namaste!!! As a fellow Indian myself (Born in Delhi), I welcome you to AR. As far as your cycle goes it seems to be very unorganized and by reading your last thread, you've been cycling for quite a while. Also stated in your last thread is that you are looking for counseling advice on coming off A.S. . So what is it that you're trying to accomplish? After knowing what your goals are , it might be easier to guide you in the right direction.

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member

Re: plz help me out pals

Originally posted by caggedemon
    HI PALS ,
    I'VE BEN USIN SUST250@500MG FOR 1ST 4 WEEKS & THEN SUST 250@250 FOR OTHER4 WEEKS & WINNY TABS FOR 56MG\WEEK---TO--112MG\WEEK.NOW PLZ ADV ME SHLD I USE DECA ALONG WITH DIS COMBO OR WITH SUST 250 ALONE.MY STATS R M\ 5'8\170 P.& SHLD I USE NOLVADEX OR HCG [IN WAT DOSES & WHEN] INSTEAD OF CLOMID AS IT IS NOT AVAILABLE IN INDIA .PLZ HELP ME WITH A GENIUNE ADVICE .

Isnt it hard to take 56mg-112mg, are you using the injectable or winny tabs? How do you measure that cause i know pills come in 5mg, 10mg, and the blue babies at 50mg. Yes I would trhow deca in there with sus 250. gl

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    take the winny at 50mg ED

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    CagedDemon

You will have a lot better success getting your questions answered if you take the time to type them in a manner that is readable.

B-A-M-F is offline Associate Member
    man 56mg winny a week, holy shit man thats nothing, u need 50mg a day from what i have read, stay at 500 with the sust through out all 8 weeks, throw 400 mg deca a week in there and maybe even some dbol at 35mg a day for weeks 1-4. run the winny from weeks 7-10 IMO to solidify gains, then you go right into clomid,

caggedemon is offline New Member
    OK BROS ,THANX FOR UR ADVICE,
    BUT TO REMIND U GUYS ONCE AGAIN THAT IN INDIA ONLY SUST250 ,DECA ,&HCG ,NOLVADEX , FEW TESTAS R AVAILABLE& OFCOURCE WINNY TABS R AVAILABLE IN 2 MG TABS THATS ALL.SO I HAVE TO COMPROMISE ON THESE ROIDS ONLY NO OTHER OPTION.SO BROS PLZ SUGGEST ME A PROPER CYCLE WHICH CAN HELP ME IN BUILDING A PROPER PHYSIQUE.FROM THSES LISTED ROIDS.I'M 5'8,170 POUNDS,& AS FAR MY GOALS R CONCERNED ..I WANNA ACCOMPLISH A GOOD PHYSIQUE WHICH WLD HELP ME IN GETTING THROUGH SOME BB COMPITIONS .
    ANYWAYS THANX ONCE AGAIN .

Thread Information