Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    J Ziggity is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    9

    Exclamation Fina delt injection question***

    Is it ok to inject fina into the delt with a .5in insulin pin? And is there such thing as injecting the wrong way and creating an absess, how can you tell if you have one. Is there also an issue with injecting into fat over delt and not into the muscle? What would happen?

  2. #2
    kfont12 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    246
    Grab a 1in 23g needle and do it the right way.

  3. #3
    OneEyedJohnny's Avatar
    OneEyedJohnny is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    northeastern MD
    Posts
    90
    Quote Originally Posted by J Ziggity
    Is it ok to inject fina into the delt with a .5in insulin pin? And is there such thing as injecting the wrong way and creating an absess, how can you tell if you have one. Is there also an issue with injecting into fat over delt and not into the muscle? What would happen?
    Go ahead and try it, you most likely won't even make it to the injection ... you will never be able to draw it up, let alone measure cc's or ml's in IU's. If you are able to draw it up, even if you thin out the oil with heat, the oil will probably leak out past the plunger due to the pressure inside the syringe when you go to inject... and if you are able to inject, just count the days until you get an abscess; note all oil based solutions are made for intramuscular use. Insulin syringes are made for water based solutions and because the needles are short, they are made for subQ injections, andddd because they are marked in IU increments you can't measure cc's or ml's (well you can but not easily). Just do the medication the way it was intended to be used, intramuscularly and if you are scared of big needles use the smallest gauge possible, I suggest 25Gx1" for delts, anything shorter and you risk leaking your oil based preparation out of the hole you just made in your body. Just suck it up dude and do the medication the way it is suppose to be done.

  4. #4
    boardhead's Avatar
    boardhead is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    257

    fina delt

    i am currently on fina. i use a 22G 1'' to draw and a 25G 5/8'' to inject into delts.

  5. #5
    J Ziggity is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    9

    Exclamation fina injection question

    i got new pinz the other day and i did another IN, now i got 22g 5/8in pinz is that ok to IN into my delts without a problem? Also im taking 60mg of fina EOD. is that a good amount? Im also alternating arms with IN times, what are the rules with that? should i add a quad IN?

  6. #6
    kman's Avatar
    kman is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    2,132
    Quote Originally Posted by J Ziggity
    i got new pinz the other day and i did another IN, now i got 22g 5/8in pinz is that ok to IN into my delts without a problem? Also im taking 60mg of fina EOD. is that a good amount? Im also alternating arms with IN times, what are the rules with that? should i add a quad IN?
    No 60 mg eod is not a good amount. Fina should be shot ed. 50mg ed would be a wisier choice, less side, more stable blood levels. And yes you need to alternate sites, Glutes are easy, as well as quads.

  7. #7
    The Baron's Avatar
    The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    2,999
    I don't buy all kinds of different syringes and a dozen sizes of points. I buy 3cc syringes equipped with 21ga 1-1/2" pins for drawing. I also buy 25ga 1-1/2" pins for shooting. I also have some 23ga but I will only use them for maybe winny or suspension if I can't get it through the 25ga.

    Since you really should have 1-1/2" pins for glute shots, and since there is no law of nature that requires you to use every mm of the pin to shoot into a smaller muscle, and since you probably don't want to buy a dozen different products for injecting, the smart thing is to buy your rigs (with big pins for drawing up the juice) and pins for shooting, in boxes of 100, and going with a small ga 1-1/2" pin for the shooting pin.

    Short pins have only very limited utility. Even with delt or biceps shots, 1/2" is a bit short and you can lose gear either out the hole or into fat. The ideal length for many site injections is 1", but 1-1/2" works just fine. Just don't stick the whole thing in if it is gonna put the tip past the optimum injection depth or scratch bone or something.

    Agree with Kman... 60mg EOD sucks. Not enough for effect, and fina needs to be shot ED anyway. 50mg/ED is a good start... if no side effects are noted, up the dose to 60 or 65, and after another week or two, if no sides noticed, up it to 75mg/ED. The trick with fina is to take enough to notice the sides and back off slightly until they are manageable. Less than that amount often won't give you the gains you are looking for.

    What sort of test are you using with the fina? You did not make that very clear. I do hope you aren't running fina only. Prop, shot ED, at 25mg higher than the fina dose, works great with fina.

  8. #8
    kman's Avatar
    kman is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    2,132
    Quote Originally Posted by The Baron
    I don't buy all kinds of different syringes and a dozen sizes of points. I buy 3cc syringes equipped with 21ga 1-1/2" pins for drawing. I also buy 25ga 1-1/2" pins for shooting. I also have some 23ga but I will only use them for maybe winny or suspension if I can't get it through the 25ga.

    Since you really should have 1-1/2" pins for glute shots, and since there is no law of nature that requires you to use every mm of the pin to shoot into a smaller muscle, and since you probably don't want to buy a dozen different products for injecting, the smart thing is to buy your rigs (with big pins for drawing up the juice) and pins for shooting, in boxes of 100, and going with a small ga 1-1/2" pin for the shooting pin.

    Short pins have only very limited utility. Even with delt or biceps shots, 1/2" is a bit short and you can lose gear either out the hole or into fat. The ideal length for many site injections is 1", but 1-1/2" works just fine. Just don't stick the whole thing in if it is gonna put the tip past the optimum injection depth or scratch bone or something.

    Agree with Kman... 60mg EOD sucks. Not enough for effect, and fina needs to be shot ED anyway. 50mg/ED is a good start... if no side effects are noted, up the dose to 60 or 65, and after another week or two, if no sides noticed, up it to 75mg/ED. The trick with fina is to take enough to notice the sides and back off slightly until they are manageable. Less than that amount often won't give you the gains you are looking for.

    What sort of test are you using with the fina? You did not make that very clear. I do hope you aren't running fina only. Prop, shot ED, at 25mg higher than the fina dose, works great with fina.
    If that does not help ya, then I don't know what to tell you brother.

  9. #9
    taiboxa's Avatar
    taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    lol im not telling :D
    Posts
    29,207
    i have a few hundred 1in 25g pins for all areas cept glutes i use 23g 1.5 for them and i use 22 or 21 for drawing.
    i used to use 3/4 in for arms but its just easier to use 1in

  10. #10
    Josey Wales's Avatar
    Josey Wales is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    214
    I agree with the Baron 100% regarding the pinz. I always buy 1.5" so I can use them in glutes or smaller muscles (I don't push in all the way for smaller muscles).

    Regarding using a slin pin with oils, in addition to what has already been said, you will risk getting an infection. You have to shoot into the muscle; and in a pretty good depth too. If you get an abundance of oil in the fat tissue you risk getting an infection. I was a little nervous during one of my first shots and didn't go deep enough. Within a day or two I had an infection that required antibiotics. Doc said it was the oil. Good luck.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •