Thread: Help Needed!!

btmansfi is offline New Member

Help Needed!!

I am new to the site and have a few questions. I am 21 years old and a senior in college. I played college baseball my freshman and sophomore year, but I quit last year. I am 6'2", and about 215 pounds. I'm not sure what my body fat is now, but last December it was 9% and I haven't lifted a weight since then so I'm sure it's higher.

I am interested in dropping down to close to 200 pounds, maybe 195. I hope to do this over the next 3 months since I will be home over the summer and have time to do whatever I need to. I was referred to this site by a friend, and I am wondering if you guys could give me some suggestions on what I should do to drop 15-25 pounds, what supplements I should take, what I should eat, etc?

I bought some Winstrol tablets a few months ago but haven't used them. A friend wants to buy them from me. Should I use them or give them away? If I use them, what can I expect to get from using them? What should I use with them?

Thanks a lot!

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by btmansfi
    I am new to the site and have a few questions. I am 21 years old and a senior in college. I played college baseball my freshman and sophomore year, but I quit last year. I am 6'2", and about 215 pounds. I'm not sure what my body fat is now, but last December it was 9% and I haven't lifted a weight since then so I'm sure it's higher.

I am interested in dropping down to close to 200 pounds, maybe 195. I hope to do this over the next 3 months since I will be home over the summer and have time to do whatever I need to. I was referred to this site by a friend, and I am wondering if you guys could give me some suggestions on what I should do to drop 15-25 pounds, what supplements I should take, what I should eat, etc?

I bought some Winstrol tablets a few months ago but haven't used them. A friend wants to buy them from me. Should I use them or give them away? If I use them, what can I expect to get from using them? What should I use with them?

Thanks a lot!
    First off Winstrol will NOT help you lose weight. Winstrol alone sucks, and the best thing to help you lose weight is cardio!!!! Try doing it in the mornings on an empty stomache.. The fat will melt off!!

Check out the diet forum!!! A lot of great tips in there and welcome to AR

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    First things first, make sure your diet is in check and your doing lots of cardio as no AS will just make you drop fat with out these 2 key ingredients.

Whats your cycle experience? Winstrol only is not the way to go IMO, you need to get your hands on some Test. Test Prop preferably, but it must be injected ED for optimum gains.

Use the search button, "Cutting Cycles" , "Var only" , "Prop/Winny"

At your age though (21yrs) I would advice against any kind of AS at this point.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    AND to AR

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    First off Winstrol will NOT help you lose weight. Winstrol alone sucks, and the best thing to help you lose weight is cardio!!!! Try doing it in the mornings on an empty stomache.. The fat will melt off!!

Check out the diet forum!!! A lot of great tips in there and welcome to AR
    Very well said.

I've seen like 5 threads this a.m. that have people doing winny only to lean out and get ripped.

Man, I think I have to prepare a HUGE sticky that explains what AAS really do, what diet does, what training does, etc. It seems that people think AAS are directly related to fat loss. Huge misconception.

~SC~

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Very well said.

I've seen like 5 threads this a.m. that have people doing winny only to lean out and get ripped.

Man, I think I have to prepare a HUGE sticky that explains what AAS really do, what diet does, what training does, etc. It seems that people think AAS are directly related to fat loss. Huge misconception.

~SC~
    why? lol they never read em ... wait a minute..
    WE NEED A STICKY TO TELL THEM TO READ STICKYS!

Thread Information