Thread: prop

mickdiesel is offline Senior Member

prop

ive been shooting prop now for 10 days, 50 mg/day. I have absolutely no pain, im not sure if im gaining, and the boys have not shrunk at all. I could be wrong but i was under the impression that the boys shrink on all aas. Did i get screwed?

mickdiesel is offline Senior Member
    and as rediculous as this sounds, although i have no gains that i can see, i really feel like i may be getting gyno, i dont know what the hell is going on, i woke up this morning and my left nipple was real soft. Like the skin i mean was softer than the other. It felt like my girls nipples a lil bit. Theres a little more fat tissue on my left pec than on my right, but theres no bump in there. Can you get gyno with no bump, it just feels swollen a little. But maybe thats cause i keep messin with it. Let me know what you guys think.

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    1) u shouldnt base the legitness of ur juice on if ur nuts are gettin smaller.
    2) are ur nips sore at all, or puffy? u might be to paranoid about the gyno and just imagining it.

Vegas67 is offline Member
    No pain with clean gear bro...what are u using? 10 days most people see some gains...but not all.

Thread Information