mattygunz1 is offline New Member

young gun needs help

started working out 4 months ago.18 y/o,5'7, 165 lbs. seen posetive gains but want to see more. everyone wants to get bigger faster. steroids became a possibility for me. every1 says your too young and not experienced enough but being the ignorant teen that i am i might try it anyway. wut i really want to kno if how can i loose the excess fat out of my stomach while tr eat as much as i can to get bigger. and i am eating the right things: lots of red meat, chicken, turkey, any sandwhich w/ whole wheat bread. no salt, sugar, or saturdated fat.i feel like ive gotten bigger muscles but no change in stomach. i still see a gut. i work out 5 days a week and do abs and cardio every day. i run a little over 1 mile each day. wut am i doing wrong or wut else can i do to speed up this process. thanks boys.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I would spend some time in the diet section. You really haven't told us much about your diet and my guess is you don't keep it written down, you don't weigh your food, and you may not even be able to break down the macro nutrients for us. When people say they eat well it usually isn't as good as they think.

BlInDsIdE is offline "ARs Most Dangerous Member"
    i'm 18 also and can give u some advice/ experience - u can PM me if u want to talk, i can probably help u out.

Honest Abe is offline Associate Member
    its Extremly difficult to eat as much as you can to gain weight and loose fat around the abs at the same time. for me its impossible. Unless your a nazi and acuallly wiegh out your food and count every single calorie you eat, and somehow monitor how many calories you burn on a given day, depending on what your doing that day, witch for me is always diff. you won't have much luck. and Steriods won't make it easier either. so thats not your answer. its bulking or cutting, you choose the order, but at 165 i'd say........... well you could guess

my meals

breakfast-5 egg whites with 2 slices of american cheese on top and a serving of sugar free oatmeal

lunch- two turkey and american cheese sandwhiches on whole wheat

3:00-two chicken breasts

dinner-wutever mommy makes which is usually red meat and vegetables

after gym-dinner left overs

i was taking 3 protein shakes a day but i ran out...im gunna see how i do with out it. i take creatine once a day before i go to the gym.

any more suggestions now?

hey blindside wut dus PM me mean? interested in talking to u. thanks guys

lilripped is offline Associate Member
    pm means private message

pm

oooo ok thanks

TheMindOfRoss is offline Banned

listen

When all of my friends were in high school doing juice at 16-17 years old, I was locked up. Yes, I was in several juvenile facilities. HOWEVER, it forced me to do ONE THING--STAY NATURAL. I worked out with a determination that even 1000mgs of TEST SUSPENSION couldn't give you.

When I got out, all of my friends were MONSTERS--they had BAAAD ACNE, some of them had gyno, but they were HUGE for 17 year olds. They were completely ASYMETRIC as well, only working some muscle groups while neglecting others. They looked strange--BUT I WANTED 20 inch arms TOO!

Well, I did NOT succumb to the PRESSURE! I continued training naturally for 4 more years, and I passed them quickly by the 2nd year. While they were deflating, having ERECTION PROBLEMS, my natural test levels were SOARING SKY HIGH at 19-20 years old, and I was making TREMENDOUS gains. I actually gained 20lbs the year I turned 20. i was symmetrical, balanced, and HEALTHY. I looked great.

SLOW AND STEADY ALWAYS WINS! DO not use steroids if no do not HAVE TO. DO NOT BE SELFISH and succumb to your INSTANT GRATIFICATION! You WILL REGRET IT!

So here is what you do:

1.) 1-2 grams of PROTEIN per LB of bodyweight!! This is DURING BULKING OR CUTTING! ALWAYS!

2.) EAT every 2 Hours-- Whether you are BULKING or CUTTING, eating every two hours is imperative to maintain a positive nitrogen balance, and maintain stable blood sugar levels. If you are BULKING, don't hold back, eat ALOT every 2-3 hours. If you are CUTTING, eat smaller portions every 2 hours. Drink lots of water at ALL TIMES.

3.) WEIGHT TRAIN!- (And for your at this stage--Moderate cardio) Weight training increases Metabolic rate for DAYS after exercise. As someone mentioned, if your DIET is in check and you are training with weights you will NOT BE FAT! I can not TEACH you how to work out in one post--but you OBVIOUSLY need to start hittin the SEARCH button. At your stage MODERATE cardio would be ok, though you are not excessively fat-you just need to start training.

4.) NO SHIT FOOD- No soda, Milk, SUGAR, candy, EMPTY CARBS (beer, chips)....

5.) And this is the MOST important....HAVE AN UTTER BELIEF IN YOURSELF!

Good luck...

ReX357 is offline "Toughest & Best Looking Guy Around Here"
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMindOfRoss
    When all of my friends were in high school doing juice at 16-17 years old, I was locked up. Yes, I was in several juvenile facilities. HOWEVER, it forced me to do ONE THING--STAY NATURAL. I worked out with a determination that even 1000mgs of TEST SUSPENSION couldn't give you.

When I got out, all of my friends were MONSTERS--they had BAAAD ACNE, some of them had gyno, but they were HUGE for 17 year olds. They were completely ASYMETRIC as well, only working some muscle groups while neglecting others. They looked strange--BUT I WANTED 20 inch arms TOO!

Well, I did NOT succumb to the PRESSURE! I continued training naturally for 4 more years, and I passed them quickly by the 2nd year. While they were deflating, having ERECTION PROBLEMS, my natural test levels were SOARING SKY HIGH at 19-20 years old, and I was making TREMENDOUS gains. I actually gained 20lbs the year I turned 20. i was symmetrical, balanced, and HEALTHY. I looked great.

SLOW AND STEADY ALWAYS WINS! DO not use steroids if no do not HAVE TO. DO NOT BE SELFISH and succumb to your INSTANT GRATIFICATION! You WILL REGRET IT!

So here is what you do:

1.) 1-2 grams of PROTEIN per LB of bodyweight!! This is DURING BULKING OR CUTTING! ALWAYS!

2.) EAT every 2 Hours-- Whether you are BULKING or CUTTING, eating every two hours is imperative to maintain a positive nitrogen balance, and maintain stable blood sugar levels. If you are BULKING, don't hold back, eat ALOT every 2-3 hours. If you are CUTTING, eat smaller portions every 2 hours. Drink lots of water at ALL TIMES.

3.) WEIGHT TRAIN!- (And for your at this stage--Moderate cardio) Weight training increases Metabolic rate for DAYS after exercise. As someone mentioned, if your DIET is in check and you are training with weights you will NOT BE FAT! I can not TEACH you how to work out in one post--but you OBVIOUSLY need to start hittin the SEARCH button. At your stage MODERATE cardio would be ok, though you are not excessively fat-you just need to start training.

Good luck...
    F*CKING NICE STORY!

This should serve as an example for everyone under 21 years old.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member

So here is what you do:

Good luck...
    lol are you some kind of motivational speaker in real life, because you always capitalize certain emphasized words. good stuff though

phalanx is offline Associate Member
    ya nice quote u really made soem good points

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by mattygunz1
    breakfast-5 egg whites with 2 slices of american cheese on top and a serving of sugar free oatmeal

lunch- two turkey and american cheese sandwhiches on whole wheat

3:00-two chicken breasts

dinner-wutever mommy makes which is usually red meat and vegetables

after gym-dinner left overs

i was taking 3 protein shakes a day but i ran out...im gunna see how i do with out it. i take creatine once a day before i go to the gym.

any more suggestions now?

hey blindside wut dus PM me mean? interested in talking to u. thanks guys
    I stick with my original assessment. Spend more time in the diet section. Learn about your PWO meal. Take in more protein and fat. At your age if you can get it right now you will be way ahead of the game in a couple of years.

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    I don't want to go against the flow, but at 18yo you can probably hit a cycle of clen . It is not a steroid persay and will help you lose some bf. This of course is after you get your diet and cardio schedule in check. Please do not get into any aas you are too young for that, as you have some natural gaining to do.

Quote Originally Posted by ChefJ
    I don't want to go against the flow, but at 18yo you can probably hit a cycle of clen. It is not a steroid persay and will help you lose some bf. This of course is after you get your diet and cardio schedule in check..
    This is unfortunately a poor mindset. Of course he could use CLEN , but WHY?? JUST BECAUSE HE CAN? This type of mentality is what produces DEPENDENCE on chemicals rather than a reliance on oneself.

Just master your diet and stick to your training regimen.

hey nice speech THEMINDOFROSS. THANKS I ARRECIATE IT. so is my diet ok for my cutting process? anything i do to improve it? also i take trac creatine. anyone hav any thoughts on that? keep it comen guys. thanks

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone

So here is what you do:

Good luck...
    I agree with everything here except tossing milk in with "shit food"!

Milk= liquid life (to me)

No prob Young guns. As for your diet, you don't want to drastically reduce caloric intake, but rather, increase your rate of calorie expidenture (cardio, weight training) and GRADUALLY decrease your calories until you are about 500 cals under maintenance.

KEEP EATING EVERY 2 HOURS! This is IMPERATIVE to maintain a positive nitrogen balance and keep blood sugar levels stable. When you are BULKING, you eat large portions every 2 hours, and when you are CUTTING, you are eating smaller portions every 2 hours. STAY HYDRATED.

WEIGHT TRAIN! training with weights increases Metabolic rate for DAYS after exercise! If you are training hard, and doing MODERATE, mostly LOW intensity cardio, you will be SHREDDED.

big_d is offline New Member
    i am planning on taking steroids , i am 6 5 and i weigh in at about 195 pnds and i was wonderin how much of a difference 1 cycle would make, and my friend wuz wonder wut wud happen if you take steroids and u dont work out.

hey THEMINDOFROSS, AT 165 LBS 5'7 HOW MANY CALS SHOULD I BE CONSUMING. AND WUTS 500 CALS UNDER MAINTENANCE MEAN?

form

I don't remember the FORMULA offhand. goto Bodybuilding dot com and use the FITNESS CALCULATORS

but wut dus this mean - "AND WUTS 500 CALS UNDER MAINTENANCE MEAN?"

the revolution is offline Associate Member
    after u find ur bodyfat, theres an equation u use to calculate approx. how many cals u need to MAINTAIN (not change weight at all).
    for example if i sat in bed all day, i'd need about 3000-3100 cals, to not change a pound.. eat more, u gain weight.. eat less u lose weight..
    on a diet, i eat about 500 cals under maintenance calories, after exercise is accounted for in the daily caloric needs..

ooo i got it...thanks alot REVOLUTION

Thread Information