Cuttup is offline Senior Member

Im Going From 500 MGS TEST E to 350 or 250..Right or Wrong?

GUys,
    My 2nd cycle is right around the corner. I have enough Test E to go 12.5 weeks at 500mgs....My Plan was to do 500mg Test for 12 weeks, 350mg Test Prop weeks 13-15 and 400 Mgs of EQ weeks 1-12....That is why I purchased that amount of Test E, however..I am seriously thinking of going with a lower dose of lets say 250 per week or 350 per week. Mind you ,..this is my 2nd cycle...the first cycle was 500 mg 1-10 weeks. I have to reasons for doing so..1st,..i suffered what feels like a small case of GYNO in one nipple....2nd. I have spoke to many. many fellas who say theyve done 250 Test E cycles,..and 500 ...Most all say the same thing, THE GAINS WERE THE SAME....and naturally side effects werent as bad. Some of you may remember my thread on.."After Bask8kace thread, is 500 MGS really neccess"?...well..through all the mixed reviews I went with 500mgs,...gained 30lbs..kepts about 19 give ot take. My goals now are the same as they were then...Stay lean ( through Diet)..add mass..and avoid sides!

Have any of you decreased your Test Dosages so early in your cycle expereince,..lets say went from 1000mgs to 500mgs,..or 500mgs to 250...as oppose to increasing your dosage...what were your results,..why or why not is this a good/bad idea.....remember,..i caught what i feel is a little gyno,.unoticable but mentally its killing me. Not to mention,..i got a serious case of the TEST FLU!!!! Thanks
    Last edited by Cuttup; 05-05-2005 at 05:16 PM.

newbrew is offline Senior Member
    For the first 1/2 of my cycle I did less than 400mg. I didnt notice any 'jump' when I upped my dose to 500mg

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You can and should experiment with different dosages. If you want to do that amount then give it a try and see how you react. You will be adding other compounds so it will be hard to compare but everyone is effected differently by dosages. Let us know how you do.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Well its a fact that you WILL gain more on 500mg vs 250mg and you WILL gain more on 1 gram vs 500mg, thats just the way it is, you won't double your gains but the difference is noticable.

My previous cycle was over 2 grams of gear total and this one I'm only on 500mg right now and I'm making gains. Not the same kind of gains but gains none the less. You can lower your dosage and still grow, you just won't grow as much, 250mg is do'able, but don't expect the same as from 500mg - anyone whos told you its the same is sadly mistaken.

Quote Originally Posted by Rickson
    You can and should experiment with different dosages. If you want to do that amount then give it a try and see how you react. You will be adding other compounds so it will be hard to compare but everyone is effected differently by dosages. Let us know how you do.
    awesome bro,...thanks for the advice..i was waiting to get swarmed with the ole " its pointless to do less than 400-500"...I agree,.im hoping the EQ will seriously enhance the TEST E at 350 mgs

Quote Originally Posted by 1-Cent
    Well its a fact that you WILL gain more on 500mg vs 250mg and you WILL gain more on 1 gram vs 500mg, thats just the way it is, you won't double your gains but the difference is noticable.

My previous cycle was over 2 grams of gear total and this one I'm only on 500mg right now and I'm making gains. Not the same kind of gains but gains none the less. You can lower your dosage and still grow, you just won't grow as much, 250mg is do'able, but don't expect the same as from 500mg - anyone whos told you its the same is sadly mistaken.
    i certainly dont expect the exact gains,..but im will to give up 5-8 pounds and stop my sides from getting worse,..gyno anit for me.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    im a firm believer in... HIGH DOSES
    cant stop gyno w/ nolva?

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    im a firm believer in... HIGH DOSES
    cant stop gyno w/ nolva?
    nolva in conjuction with letro or Adex will help though.

bump

Moosepellet is offline Member
    just depends on the person. i have friends who blow up on low doses, better than some on high doses. I have gained 13lbs and been on for almost 12wks, but no gyno, no water retention. just good solid gains, everyones different. you have to find out what works for you. plan on eating a lot when taking the eq, i have to eat every 1hr 45mins or i get sick

Thread Information