Moosepellet is offline Member

Got an infection?

I gave myself a glute shot the other day and my ass is swollen. I'm pretty sure that its an infection, though. Can anyone with previous experiences help me out on what to do. I have a friend of mine who told me that you can buy some kind of tropical fish cleaner that acts like an antibiotic. Does anyone know what it is, does it work? Help a brotha out, I clean the top of all of my vials and clean the area that I inject every time. Can't seem to figure this out, unless I hit a blood vessle coming out.

soo2bhuge is offline Senior Member
    what kind of gear r u using?

nolaboy43 is offline Junior Member
    was it water based gear or oil based...most infections come from water based

I am using Test Enanthate 750mg wk, that is what I shot in my glute. Can't seem to figure it out though, done it a hundred times before. Maybe misjudged my angle, don't know? Do you know anything that I could take over the counter that would subside it and make it go away? Don't want to have to go to the doctor, unless it doesn't get better soon, real soon.

Oil based, and the ba ratio is a lot higher than I would make it. Like I said earlier this is the first time that it has been a problem. Does anyone know what I could take, without seeing a doctor?

nolaboy43 is offline Junior Member
    I'd go to a web site like webmd and see what type of antibotic dr. ususally prescribe for an infection like to one u have. Then ask some of your friends if they have any of that type of antibotic....maybe cephflix, peniclium. Also kept it clean...best of luck bro

Anyone else want to help out? If you guys were in my situation, I would help you out.
    Just need someones advice who's been though this before, what did you do? What did you take over the counter?

j martini is offline Member
    How do you know it is an infection? Do you have a fever.

It could just be a bad injection, i have had many wher i was not even able to sit down.

Recklace is offline Associate Member
    Yeah J martini is right, unless you have a fever it is not yet an infection. I am currently getting over mine and it is a bitch! If you've had the swelling and pain for more than a week I'd definitely goto the doctor. My infection starting spreading to my lower back before I went to a doc and im still trying to get rid of it. I feel like im going to throw up and have the shits at the same time all day time..., goto a doc if it doesnt get better GL

no fever yet, but my assis swollen. hurts like a mo-fo. Guss i'll tough this one out, unless i can get some help on what to do

Recklace is offline Associate Member
    It could possibly even go away with nothing, but if it keeps staying soar go see a doc

j martini is offline Member
    Give it 5-7 days, if no better get yourself to a doctor and be honest with him.

maxex is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Moosepellet
    I gave myself a glute shot the other day and my ass is swollen. I'm pretty sure that its an infection, though. Can anyone with previous experiences help me out on what to do. I have a friend of mine who told me that you can buy some kind of tropical fish cleaner that acts like an antibiotic. Does anyone know what it is, does it work? Help a brotha out, I clean the top of all of my vials and clean the area that I inject every time. Can't seem to figure this out, unless I hit a blood vessle coming out.
    I just posted a thread about this a week ago, same thing shot in my glute, I was fine for three days untill I began getting horrible pain. I thought nothing of it until i was getting in the shower and saw what looked to be the nastiest bruise i have ever seen. It traveled from the back of my glute to the front of my thigh in one day, I went to the e-room got antibiotics and 36 hours later it was gone. My point is get to a doctor if you have even the slightest bit of concern it could be an infection.

soo2bhuge is offline Senior Member
    are you using UG gear?

All of my gear is from China. My boy made it for me before I left. Probably just hit a blood vessle or something. I will evaluate my situation on a day to day basis. If it doesn't get better soon, I will be sure to go and see a doctor. My doctor already knows that I use AAS, but it cost me a pretty penny to go and see him.

Cuttup is offline Senior Member
    hopefully its not infected....if you think its really. REALLY serious..go to the doc

Thread Information