happysumo is offline Associate Member

Newbie Motivational Pic For The Day

PIC OF THE DAY This kid rocks

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Newbie  Motivational Pic For The Day-bodybuilderboy.jpg  

Blog Entries
    that kid could kick my ass..

bigguy20 is offline Associate Member
    i wonder if hes on juice??

gooroo is offline Associate Member
    this is old and tired. There is a story all about himon tlc most nights. Yeah he was on something so secret that his dad threatend to kill a guy to keep it hush hush.. you dont grow muscle at 6-8 years old with out test WHICH by the way he is not producing yet at that age. He is now like 12 or something.

Plenty on him in this forum, do a search

phalanx is offline Associate Member
    i watched a hour long documentary his dad didnt let him have friends or a life all he was aloud to do was workout and shit he had a blackbelt at like age 6 and he could bench 210 pounds at age 8 they brang doctors in and the doctors said there was no way possible that he could get that much muscle unless he was being given test his dad was the one giving him the stuff and he had no clue what he was taking his dad was like ****ing crazy ended up in jail for threatening to kill his family i think and the kid isnt as hard into it as he was it was a huge thing the kid even had his own supplments but when the guy who made this kid so huge found out he was on the juice he ended it he asked the father to take a lie detector test and the father wouldnt and said he would kill the guy if he ended all the kids fame and fortune the guy still ended it that kid is gonna have some serious problems one day but it wasnt his fault his dad made him take it all and the kid jsut listened and then loved it he was working out at one point like 8 hours i day with all his karate and running and shit but he got caught by the doctors cause there was no possible way a kid that young had enough natural test in his body to get that big and thats about that

Scrub is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by phalanx
    i watched a hour long documentary his dad didnt let him have friends or a life all he was aloud to do was workout and shit he had a blackbelt at like age 6 and he could bench 210 pounds at age 8 they brang doctors in and the doctors said there was no way possible that he could get that much muscle unless he was being given test his dad was the one giving him the stuff and he had no clue what he was taking his dad was like ****ing crazy ended up in jail for threatening to kill his family i think and the kid isnt as hard into it as he was it was a huge thing the kid even had his own supplments but when the guy who made this kid so huge found out he was on the juice he ended it he asked the father to take a lie detector test and the father wouldnt and said he would kill the guy if he ended all the kids fame and fortune the guy still ended it that kid is gonna have some serious problems one day but it wasnt his fault his dad made him take it all and the kid jsut listened and then loved it he was working out at one point like 8 hours i day with all his karate and running and shit but he got caught by the doctors cause there was no possible way a kid that young had enough natural test in his body to get that big and thats about that
    I know my writing sucks but that is the longest sentence I have ever seen.

keithquig is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrub
    I know my writing sucks but that is the longest sentence I have ever seen.
    LMAO....yea that that show was very informative i think what it said was that his dad made him a "SPECIAL" protien shake with a "SPECIAL" additive and the dad didnt tell anyone wat it was

happysumo is offline Associate Member
    LMAO, well no the less, this is the motivational pic of the day!!!

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    i've seen the special also. They tested him for steroids , twice i guess, he claims thye all came back negative. Said they did it cause eveyrone though he was on roids.
    Also he isn;t allowed to workout anymore, it's a court order, until he is like 14 or 15 i think. I guess they wouldn;t let him do martial arts against other kids because he was too powerful and they thought somone would get hurt...

Natural1 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by magicstick2003
    I guess they wouldn;t let him do martial arts against other kids because he was too powerful and they thought somone would get hurt...
    imagine bragging about that around the middle school

speedtraining is offline Senior Member
    I feel bad for the kid the dads a A*shole...

jimihendryx is offline Associate Member
    Naah... guy in the picture is 74 years old. He's been taking gh for it's anti-aging properties.

Reptile is offline Associate Member
    ya they tested him for AS too and he was clean. strong as an ox that boy is too.

a little off topic, but i knew a kid who was like 9 who has a pretty chisled six pack. he had real bad athsma or something and was always coughing, and he developed some washboard abs. he used to run around with his shirt off and the first couple times i seen him i was like, "wtf!!?", than his brother told me about his excessive coughing and thats why he had a six pack.

Natural1 is offline Associate Member
    Coughing excessively isn't going to make you grow a six pack.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    i can take him...

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    *sigh*....

Yes... what's your cycle history?
    You can drink winny.
    No test no cycle.
    Don't forget PCT.
    What about anti-Es?

Thank you for posting a steroid related question

littleguns is offline Associate Member
    he is going to be about 4 feet tall at 20 years of age. Thank you popi!

Reptile is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Natural1
    Coughing excessively isn't going to make you grow a six pack.

that was their theory for the six pack this kid had.
    and yes, if ur only 80 lbs, and your constantly contracting your stomach muscles from coughing, your abs will develop and define.
    bruce lee acredited his abs to a workout he did where he would simply flex his abs really hard and hold, and release. he claimed this method he used was good ab excercise.
    so why cant an 80 lbd kid with zero fat on him, be able to develop abs from continuous flexing of his abs from coughing?
    its very possible,

rfbulletdude is offline Junior Member
    i think howard stern had him on the show a few years back. the father just seemed to be looking after himself.

Thread Information