Habanero is offline Junior Member

Is It Even Possible

I have yet to get an exact straight answer on this one. 6'2" 235 lbs. good size and muscular build - however way too much fat around the waist (36" waist pants are tight). On a Test E 400 mg./week - winstrol 50 mg. eod 4 weeks (total 10 week cycle) can I actually LOSE WEIGHT?? All I want out of my cycle is to HARDEN UP my muscles, get a little more VASCULAR and keep what muscle I currently have. I don't need to add additional muscle because I feel I am big enough. Now can I lose about 20 lbs. with a very good diet and steady cardio - keeping my lifting program essentially what it currently is?

Before I get the "no need to aas for you stuff" it is too late for that. I actually like the psychological edge that the juice give me and it motivates the Sh*t out of me to get up and run, lift, etc.... Can I get to a lean 6'2" 215 on this cycle with the proper diet and cardio?

Thanks for a straight answer on this.

j martini is offline Member
    Of course you can lose weight while on gear.

It is simple to lose weight you consume less calories than you burn off in a day and to gain weight you do the opposite.

Quote Originally Posted by j martini
    Of course you can lose weight while on gear.

It is simple to lose weight you consume less calories than you burn off in a day and to gain weight you do the opposite.
    Thank you - all I ever see on the board is people talking about putting ON weight while on juice. I completely understand this for people who have trouble adding weight (I do not have that problem). I just do not want to end up 6'2" and 255 at the end of this cycle. I'd freaking have to buy a whole new set of suits and the wife would get suspicious.

keithquig is offline Associate Member
    u can actually lose bf and keep ur weight on a cycle......i know when i took 400mg eq and 50mg winny eod i lost 5 lbs total but bf% dropped from 13% at 255 to 9-10% at 250...my waist size was about a 38 and it went down to a 33-34....now im bulking back up im at 260 with a 34 waist still

Quote Originally Posted by keithquig
    u can actually lose bf and keep ur weight on a cycle......i know when i took 400mg eq and 50mg winny eod i lost 5 lbs total but bf% dropped from 13% at 255 to 9-10% at 250...my waist size was about a 38 and it went down to a 33-34....now im bulking back up im at 260 with a 34 waist still
    260 with a 34" waist is great. I just want to get to a hard 215 lbs. and bust my ass to keep it afterward.

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    don't try and lose fat with gear. diet and cardio is the only way forward and then when you get yourself down to a level you feel comfortable with then start on the gear
    Last edited by stocky121; 05-18-2005 at 03:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by stocky121
    don't try and lose fat with gear. diet and cardio is the only way forward and then when you get yourself down to a level you feel comfortable wit hthen start on the gear
    Too late for that partner. I am in week two. I may not get the muscle gains that this cycle could give me if I just ate like a wild animal and lifted to my capacity, but I am just looking to get "harder" and shed.

j martini is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Habanero
    Thank you - all I ever see on the board is people talking about putting ON weight while on juice. I completely understand this for people who have trouble adding weight (I do not have that problem). I just do not want to end up 6'2" and 255 at the end of this cycle. I'd freaking have to buy a whole new set of suits and the wife would get suspicious.
    Look at the 100m olympic final for example. Everyone of them would be on AAS of some description but are all probably sub 200LBS. Gear does not automatically stack weight on. Diet is the main thing if your diet is tailored to gain weight then AAS wil assist this.

Too late for that partner. I am in week two. I may not get the muscle gains that this cycle could give me if I just ate like a wild animal and lifted to my capacity, but I am just looking to get "harder" and shed.
    hey just keep the calories down to about 2000-2500 a day with 230g-250g of protien and most carbs id say should be oats and all ur healthy fats of course......as for the training part i did 20-30 min cardio after my workouts...if u can do this u will see 215 maybe even keep some weight and be at the waist u want

Quote Originally Posted by j martini
    Look at the 100m olympic final for example. Everyone of them would be on AAS of some description but are all probably sub 200LBS. Gear does not automatically stack weight on. Diet is the main thing if your diet is tailored to gain weight then AAS wil assist this.
    Word. I am putting in a pool right now too so this makes complete sense - I should start swimming like Marc Spitz and eating like Dorothy Hammill.

oh yea forgot to mention i followed a eating schedule that u would consume ur carbs 30 min prior to protien and fat consumption....i forget wat pro does this schedule but it worked for me to lose fat

Big Rig is offline Associate Member

The main Thread

Hmm, I wondered this myself before I started my cycle. After 4 weeks I changed my mind. I wanted to cut first them bulk... It was too late. However, I'm losing bf and gaining weight like keithquig said.

This my stats: 5-10 227lbs with a 38" waist on march 15th now I'm 255 and still have 38" waist. I know where the weight is going. My legs, chest and arms and a bit on my back. My back is my hardgainer.

This my cycle: 1-4wk 30mg dbol - 1-10wk 500mg test e (very simple)

After my Clomid theropy I'm going to diet/cardio alone with no gear for 10 weeks. Then when my bf gets down around 15 I'll start a 12 week cycle of 500mg test e/200mg deca /40mg dbol/20mg nolva/clomid theropy

I know my final goal is this:

8-10% BF

It may take a couple years but I'm a dedicated MOFO! I was 265 41% BF 5 years ago...

I know that the dieting is the hardest part for me. You just have to hang in there. You don't want all that hard work in the gym to be wasted cuz of a bad diet. Peace out!
    Last edited by Big Rig; 05-18-2005 at 02:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by keithquig
    oh yea forgot to mention i followed a eating schedule that u would consume ur carbs 30 min prior to protien and fat consumption....i forget wat pro does this schedule but it worked for me to lose fat
    Cool, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Rig
    Hmm, I wondered this myself before I started my cycle. After 4 weeks I changed my mind. I wanted to cut first them bulk... It was too late. However, I'm losing bf and gaining weight like keithquig said.

This my stats: 5-10 227lbs with a 38" waist on march 15th now I'm 255 and still have 38" waist. I know where the weight is going. My legs, chest and arms and a bit on my back. My back is my hardgainer.

This my cycle: 1-4wk 30mg dbol - 1-10wk 500mg test e (very simple)

After my Clomid theropy I'm going to diet/cardio alone with no gear for 10 weeks. Then when my bf gets down around 15 I'll start a 12 week cycle of 500mg test e/200mg deca /40mg dbol/20mg nolva/clomid theropy

I know my final goal is this:

8-10% BF

It may take a couple years but I'm a dedicated MOFO! I was 265 41% BF 5 years ago...

I know that the dieting is the hardest part for me. You just have to hang in there. You don't want all that hard work in the gym to be wasted cuz of a bad diet. Peace out!
    Let me ask you this, did you eat to bulk during that weight gain portion of your cycle or were you actually trying to shed weight and just accidently put on the added poundage? I understand that you are putting on good weight but just wanted to see what your mindset was at the time of the weight gain.

Big Rig is offline Associate Member
    Let me ask you this, did you eat to bulk during that weight gain portion of your cycle or were you actually trying to shed weight and just accidently put on the added poundage? I understand that you are putting on good weight but just wanted to see what your mindset was at the time of the weight gain.
    Good question. After I realized it would be hard to cut while on a "bulking cycle" I turned my mindset 180` (toward getting massive)

My intake of food would probably be considered "bulking diet" as well to go along with the cycle. I was and still am consuming 4500 to 5000 calories a day & around 400g of protein. About twice a week I am cheating (pizza, burgers and such) I also alternate my cheat days to confuse my metabolism.

Hope this helps, anymore questions please ask.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Rig
    Good question. After I realized it would be hard to cut while on a "bulking cycle" I turned my mindset 180` (toward getting massive)

My intake of food would probably be considered "bulking diet" as well to go along with the cycle. I was and still am consuming 4500 to 5000 calories a day & around 400g of protein. About twice a week I am cheating (pizza, burgers and such) I also alternate my cheat days to confuse my metabolism.

Hope this helps, anymore questions please ask.
    That clears it up a bit. I will be on a much lower calorie per day diet. I will inevitably cheat to keep myself sane but I am cutting out beer all together until the 4th of July. Beer is one of the main reasons my pants are tight in the first place.

Thread Information