Thread: T3 and Test

ACAZORES is offline Member

T3 and Test

I heard that if we take T3 during any steroid cycle will increase the effect of the streroids, those it make any sence, and why?

wired-up is offline Member
    never heard that. t-3 ups your thyroid function to burn more fat, but it's catabolic. you take test or whatever other gear you want to prevent catabolism.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Quote Originally Posted by ACAZORES
    I heard that if we take T3 during any steroid cycle will increase the effect of the streroids, those it make any sence, and why?
    Heard that too. My cat didnt notice any difference in gains on t3, just works like a cutter.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    t3 in a cycle increases the effectiveness of the cycle... here's one mechanism of action

Biochem. J. (1982) 204 (69–74) (Printed in Great Britain)
    Effects of experimental hyperthyroidism on protein turnover in skeletal and cardiac muscle as measured by [14C]tyrosine infusion. Carter WJ, Benjamin WS, Faas FH

The effect of T3 (3,3',5-tri-iodothyronine) on protein turnover in skeletal and cardiac muscle was measured in intact rats by means of a 6 h [14C]tyrosine-infusion technique. Treatment with 25-30 micrograms of T3/100 g body wt. daily for 4-7 days increased the fractional rate of protein synthesis in skeletal muscle. Since the fractional growth rate of the muscle was decreased or unchanged, T3 treatment increased the rate of muscle protein breakdown. These findings suggest that increased protein degradation is an important factor in decreasing skeletal-muscle mass in hyperthyroidism. In contrast with skeletal muscle, T3 treatment for 7 days caused an equivalent increase in the rate of cardiac muscle growth and protein synthesis. This suggests that hyperthyroidism does not increase protein breakdown in heart muscle as it does in skeletal muscle. The failure of T3 to increase proteolysis in heart muscle may be due to a different action on the cardiac myocyte or to systemic effects of T3 which increase cardiac work.

Mechanism 1: Increases net protein turnover.

Working in synergy with steroids (as steroids also increase net protein turnover)

I've seen other studies that indicate other mechanisms of action...lemme find em

BUMP for Taiboxa

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    The experience I had w/t3 it worked like a cutter. Did not notice the increase in effectiveness of aas from previous cycles. Yes, the data shows differently. I was relating my experience with it.

Thread Information