Carl Carlson is offline Junior Member

How to fly with pins?

I'm flying home to visit my parents in Pennsylvania for 5 days and need to take 5 pins and a vial of test prop. Mailing the gear is not an option really.....I don't know how I would explain the arrival of the package to my parents (haven't lived at home in 7 years).

Advice is appreciated.

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    mailing them is my preferred method.Don't have any friends in the area that you could mail it to?

Scrub is offline Member
    What happens if you just have the pins in a seperate bag from your juice? What can the airline do if they find them? I mean as long as they are in a checked bag and not a carry-on. Is it illegal to carry needles?

Any friend that is close enough to reveal my habit to has grown up and moved far away.

I wonder if I could mail a package to a local hotel if I don't have a room.

Or, I wonder how safe it would be to put my pins in a shaving bag and then shove the prop into a shoe????

Anyone ever successfully fly with pins? If so, please share your method.
    Anyone ever get busted? If so, please share your method.

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Carl Carlson
    Or, I wonder how safe it would be to put my pins in a shaving bag and then shove the prop into a shoe????
    bro check your pm

sasquatch is offline Associate Member
    You can mail it to the hotel anyway, and make sure you contact the hotel about the delivery. But they may not cooperate with you if you dont reserve a room. You can reserve a room first (for a few days after you arrive) then cancel the reservation after you pick up the package. Not sure how I'd handle that.
    But here is what I'd do:
    I'd have it shipped to my parents house, but ship a large box of a bunch of other stuff too: extra clothes, tennis rackets, golf clubs, books, etc. And hide the needles inside a shoe or something, or wrapped up inside a smaller box.
    You might want to ship a large box of your work or school materials, tell your parents you need to do something for your job or school, and hide the gear deep inside some of that stuff.
    But make sure it gets there AFTER you arrive, you dont want your parents finding the stuff.

I really just want to keep it simple and fly with it.......I'm just curious as to whether or not there is any significant chance of getting popped.

WildCh1ld is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sasquatch
    You can mail it to the hotel anyway, and make sure you contact the hotel about the delivery. But they may not cooperate with you if you dont reserve a room. You can reserve a room first (for a few days after you arrive) then cancel the reservation after you pick up the package. Not sure how I'd handle that.
    But here is what I'd do:
    I'd have it shipped to my parents house, but ship a large box of a bunch of other stuff too: extra clothes, tennis rackets, golf clubs, books, etc. And hide the needles inside a shoe or something, or wrapped up inside a smaller box.
    You might want to ship a large box of your work or school materials, tell your parents you need to do something for your job or school, and hide the gear deep inside some of that stuff.
    But make sure it gets there AFTER you arrive, you dont want your parents finding the stuff.

All very good ideas............

I would do that or just buy a little present for mom and dad, tell them its a surprise and get your gear out before you give it to them...

I really just want to keep it simple and fly with it.......I'm just curious as to whether or not there is any significant chance of getting popped.
    DUDE CHECK YOUR PM

Thanks gr8one.......you offer a great idea, but unfortunately its not possible either.

Thanks gr8one.......you offer a great idea, but unfortunately its not possible either.
    injectable vitamin vial works as well as will allergy shots

Can injectible B12 be purchased in a store, or only online?
    Thanks

I also need some liquidex (or letro), nolva, and clomid......... anyone know of a site that sells these products AS WELL AS injectible B12??

sasquatch is offline Associate Member
    Can injectible B12 be purchased in a store, or only online?
    Thanks
    Probably not in most stores, but it can certainly be purchased online and perfectly legal. Needles are legal too, it's just the gear that's not.

Quote Originally Posted by sasquatch
    Probably not in most stores, but it can certainly be purchased online and perfectly legal. Needles are legal too, it's just the gear that's not.
    bingo

niXon)( is offline Member
    I recently flew and just put the vial preloaded in a sock in the middle of my suitcase and checked it.

Thread Information