juice4life is offline Associate Member

Question Can I take Anavar to help with surgery?

Here's the deal guys

I'm having gynecomastia surgery next month and I was wondering if I could take var a couple of weeks before the surgery, and a couple of weeks after the surgery to help me with keeping my strength and recovering and healing quicker?

Now here is the thing...I'm 19 years old and have never done AAS before, and I don't intend to until I'm atleast 22. Honestly I don't really want to because I want to build the biggest natural foundation possible and I have done a very good job of it over the last couple of years. My Gyno came about through puberty and has never left me.

I have read Hooker's post on anavar and read a great deal about it from other sights and things. I'm not too worried about taking it because I know it doesn't have much effect on the Hypothalimus, it doesn't convert to estrogen, won't close growth plates, and I think that I read that it can speed up recovery of injuries and some athletes use it for this and strength(I could be wrong on that one ).

Now please don't flame me because I know that I am too young, but I am very worried about being off from the gym for so long after the surgery and I was thinking about running this for about 4-5 weeks just to help me through it all and get me back in the gym quickly. Please let me know if this would be a stupid thing to do, but please don't flame me because if you guys say it is a bad idea, then I will just heal naturally and take a good bit of time off from the gym.

Thanks for the help!

znak is offline Senior Member
    No flame, but don't do it. At 19 you will heal fast enough and more importantly, you need to take the time it takes to heal right.

You have time, bro. I know how you feel, I recently had hernia surgery and by week 5 after the surgery, I was climbing the walls to get back to the gym.

Let your body take care of it.

Watch you diet during recovery. Lower you calorie intake and make sure you are getting your vitiamins.

Yeah I was really wanting to go the natural way mainly because the var is so damn expensive..lol

I just figured it wouldn't do any damage because the used it in pubescent young boys between ages 11-14 to help their growth

I just don't want to lose anything by being outta the gym, and nowing me someone is gonna have to make me take it easy or I will go overboard and probably tear something

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by juice4life
    knowing me someone is gonna have to make me take it easy or I will go overboard and probably tear something
    This should be your major concern. Take the time off you need to heal. You have 40 or more years to work out.

Three - four weeks will not kill you.

Bump for anymore opinions??

TheMindOfRoss is offline Banned

save

SAVE YOURSELF. Just get this over with--face it head on, go through it, and soon enough you'll be making big natural gains again. THEN, when you hit THAT PLATUEU, come see me...

Thread Information