chris2wire is offline Member

Less test = less loss?

I disagree with that other post about test being, well, just plain horrible.

But ive always felt people are overdosing way to much.

PLEASE KEEP ARGUMENTS OUT OF THIS THREAD, I just have a simple question to have answered. My comment on it was lost in that giant thread so Im posting it seperately.

Low doses of test, such as 50mg prop ED or 350mg testE weekly, give less gains (I would imagine) than the higher doses.

But wouldnt the gains achieved be more solid?

This would be a great reason to use a lower dose in addition to the less side effects.

What do ya'll think. Its kind of like turning test into a milder AAS through the use of a lower dose. ya heard?

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    i dont agree and you're a stupid head

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    bro your gains retained have alot to do with your pct and diet

But im saying wouldnt less of it be water and a better % be actual lean muscle, meaning less gains but more quality overall.

kfont12 is offline Associate Member
    If you read the test e profile by hooker he explains that more test (greater than 700mg/week) will actually produce leaner mass.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I don't think test really works its magic until you hit the 2G a week mark. As long as you are controlling bloat I don't see why you would keep more gains from less test and that has not been my experience.

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickson
    I don't think test really works its magic until you hit the 2G a week mark. As long as you are controlling bloat I don't see why you would keep more gains from less test and that has not been my experience.
    a set of d cups??? LOL

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfyEVH
    a set of d cups??? LOL
    Not yet but I do suggest letro at that dosage.

Quote Originally Posted by chris2wire
    I disagree with that other post about test being, well, just plain horrible.

But ive always felt people are overdosing way to much.

PLEASE KEEP ARGUMENTS OUT OF THIS THREAD, I just have a simple question to have answered. My comment on it was lost in that giant thread so Im posting it seperately.

Low doses of test, such as 50mg prop ED or 350mg testE weekly, give less gains (I would imagine) than the higher doses.

What do ya'll think. Its kind of like turning test into a milder AAS through the use of a lower dose. ya heard?
    Yes. More gear (test in this case) = more gains. There is a full chart in my Testosterone Enanthate profile, showing the dose respondant curve produced by Testosterone .

This would be a great reason to use a lower dose in addition to the less side effects.
    Side effects do not always increase with dose...but gains do. In the Test E study I just mentioned, sides were virtually the same from all of the different doses used...but I do seem to remember that there were next to 0 in the very low dose group...

Go check out my Test E profile...I think it kinda answers this question.

But wouldnt the gains achieved be more solid?
    Nope.

well.... darn.

guess ill be doin something oral towards the end of my cycle.

heh, that sounds kinda funny tehehe....

Thread Information