js3l is offline New Member

need advice on fake gear

i am a newbie with juice...would appreciate some advice for spotting fake yellow top deca , brown ampules of nandrolone and testosterona 200........

Vegas Kid is offline Senior Member
    Look at the steroid pic section.

I took a look at that page and did not find anything to help...I was wondering if anyone had personal experiences with the specific gear that I listed....

cnyce89 is offline Banned
    if you have doubts that its fake then dont but it, unless you already have? i dont know about some but what about the t200 what brand is it?

The T200 is by Brovel...I already have the gear that i mentioned. got them through a supposed "good friend" who has been on gas for awhile so I thought that i was getting legit gear...well it's been four weeks and I dont notice a damn thing different...so i started checking around the internet and ive seen a couple of things that make me suspicious, but I would like to speak to someone about it, before i go to my source and get "irrational" thanks bros...

King Samson is offline Associate Member
    If you don't find the info soon then you should still give it a couple weeks to be sure. It takes time to kick in. Especially deca . How much of each are you doing?

400 mg/wk of deca for 4 weeks and 200mg/wk of T200 for 2wks then 400mg/wk of T200 for 2wks...so i am going into my 5th wk...

king samson, the reason i am so suspicious/paranoid is because i have been checking out websites on how to spot counterfeits and my gear fits the descriptions!!! i saw a straight up picture of the brown ampules of nandrolone decanoate that i just got!!! and this is my first cycle... thanks for lookin out...any/all advice is appreciated bro

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    Post some pictures of the gear you have. Take some close-ups with a digital camera; shoot 2-3 pics of each bottle, each one rotated a bit so people can see the details on the sides. Make sure you get close enough that you can see the details. Make the pictures JPG images of decent size, but not too big; 500x500 pixels max (less will do), don't make them so big that nobody wants to wait while they D/L.

Thread Information