melt is offline New Member

my stuff real need help.

I bought my roids from a good friend. i believe he is trustworthy. He said he took some and my other friend took the exact same thing. Its called testosterona 200. it has a photo of a kangaroo flexing its bi cep. its says its 200mg and 10ml. but the bottle looks only about 1/3 full. is this right? i put it up to a 10cc needle and it comes to the number 2. he said its six weeks worth. But the needle is thinner then the bottle so its prob more then 2. but i was wondering if its supposed to be only 1/3 full and not all the way to the top. i did some searching and couldn't find any photos. i was wondering if anyone could help me out before i start taking them.

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    was there a plastic cover for a seal? i think ive heard of that logo before but id be a bit iffy if someone tampered with whats inside of it.

the only thing on the top is a plastic thing were you stick the needle into to suck it out. if i can figure out how to post a pic i will.

kfont12 is offline Associate Member
    I have eq from them. they are underdosed but real.

my friend says i should take 1cc a week. but that will only last me like 3 weeks. damn o well. i know i can trust him so i will give it a shot. thanks for the help all.well 2 of ya.

Thread Information