Thread: Diabetes

HTCooP34 is offline Banned

Diabetes

I am 18 years old about 6'1 150lbs, and I was looking to add some mucle. I was wondering how harmful, if harmful at all, would it be to take anabolic steroids if I have type 1, or juvenile diabetes? please let me know your thoughts.

Tjelle is offline Associate Member
    bump for this, also got type 1 diabetic. but im on my 3rd cyckle andhaventfelt anythingwrong...

John6 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HTCooP34
    I am 18 years old about 6'1 150lbs
    Wow, how about you try food.

Also you're only 18.

i do eat i eat all the damn time i guess i just have a high metabolism. i read someone's comments and they started at 17.

the revolution is offline Associate Member
    i am a type 1 diabetic.. and have used insulin to get a good foundation of muscle mass.. currently about 5'10.5'' 228 lbs.. approx. 12% bf..
    you need to keep your blood sugar between 3.8-7.5 ALL the time!
    because when ur high, nothing gets stored.. everything gets pissed away, and thrown out from ketoacidosis..
    a blood sugar in the 5's is ideal for adding mass..
    note: this may mean eating alot of complex carbs, and avoiding simple carbs
    i dont know how hardcore u are - im strict with my health personally.

oncycle, honestly, test ur blood sugar every 1-2 hrs.. no joke
    and at least once during the night, because anabolics will change the insulin sensitivity, and that will f*ck u up

mule1983 is offline Associate Member
    alot of people started early on gear... they are often the ones that say you should wait... so i guess it is a "do as i say, not as i do" situation. just do yuor reasearch and maybe ask your doctor if its possible.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    ya bro you are to young to start juice. you nust need to eat big and work out hard.

i do eat i eat all the damn time i guess i just have a high metabolism. i read someone's comments and they started at 17.
    if u truely know what ur doin - which alot of diabetics really dont, but claim they do..
    there is no way u should be a 'fast metabolism' sufferer, when u have insulin on ur side - use it as an anabolic ..
    im 'natural' from steroids .. but ive used insulin for the past 2 years, really strict and smart, and added, alot of mass and strength to my frame, when i do start the anabolics, i will be a big boy for sure.

ok, what r ur blood sugars over the day..
    the highest my sugar was today was 7.2.. lowest was 3.5 after cardio..
    if ur blood sugar is always under 7.. i mean always.. even while the humalog - or whatever is working..
    u should take enough humalog, or humilin r.. that allows u to eat a meal.. then forces u to eat another meal 1.5hrs later.. thats how much slin u should use to gain weight.. u should get low 1.5hrs after injection.. always carry ur shit on u, incase u need glucose tabs or something..

theres alot u must not realize.. because all diabetics should be big..
    unless ur Hba1c is ass... mines 5.4 - im flawless.

do u understand me when i say how much slin u should use..

i went from 5'10.5'' 162lbs 8.5% bf.. to 228-230 12% bf (highest ive been was 250 filled with sopme fat and water).. im currently dieting..
    insulin , and creatine will make u big..
    if ur eating alot - it means ur control sucks.. simple enough.. never u should even be in the 8's.. no joke.. 11 for me is high as hell, i feel like crap when im 11-12 mmol/L... so no joke take a tonne of slin, and it will work for u..
    8-10 meals a day is easy, allowsing you to take alot of slin, while eating in proportion, keeping ur levels under control, and then when they drop (from the increased insulin amount) u have anohter small meal
    this way works damn good..
    too bad on diets, ya lose some muscle cuz the slin cant support ur size any longer.. cuz u need to cut back so much..

yeah i check my blood sugars 5 to 6 times a day and i take humalog in morning, lunch, dinner, and Lantus at night. I eat 7-8 carbohydarates a meal (1 carb is 12-20g). my blood sugars rarely reach over 200. but no matter what i have tried i cannot gain wait or muscle.

note: your body starts ridding everything u put in, at 9.5 mmol/L..
    that means protein is pissed out, ur glycogen stores dont get filled..
    simple as that, u definately dont need to cycle, until u get a stronger foundation with insulin as a strong point - learn how to use it! it honestly works so good

ok sorry u r american... i do not know what 200 means for blood sugars..
    it'll be hard to help u now, cuz our measuring ways are different, from here in canada. ideal blood suagr for us is 4-7 mmol/L

as long as u learn how to use insulin to ur advantage, do my plan for a year.. see how much weight u gain.. i put on about 45 pounds or so.. maybe 15 or fat for sure, and some water no doubt.
    jack up ur humalog post workout.. i dont know ur regular dosages, but take enough humalog that allows u to eat 80g carbs.. then 1-1.5 hrs later, u get low.. and eat another 80g carbs..
    with 60g of protein each meal = 160g carbs approx. 120g protein approx = post workout

drounds67 is offline New Member
    Man you are young to be using juice. I'm type one also. If you decide you ar going to juice PM me and I will give you some tips and what to expect from it. I hope you are ready to test at least 8 times a day. You need to keep you blood sugar levels at an accepatable level. Pm me if you have any questions. Even if it is just diet questions.

no kidding your metabolism is high your 18 years old..... you need to eat as much as you can and double it ...work out and wait till your ready....all that is going to happen is your going to juice gain some pounds and lose it all and waste money.....

John6 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by the revolution
    because when ur high, nothing gets stored.. everything gets pissed away, and thrown out from ketoacidosis..
    Does that mean you could omit your insulin administration for cheat meals and not have to worry about it being stored as fat?

no man, hgih blood sugar puts ur body into ketos, it sheds muscle..
    and raises cortisol levels thru the roof, u piss out alot of water, and nutrients, but somehow.. u still gain lipid tissue from overeating - thats just normal..
    insulin cant make u skinny, in any respect...
    it may make u lose weight if ur blood sugars are up consistantly, because your body wont want to store anything, because it is trying to rid sugar from the blood, thru urine, and water excretion..
    therefore: when u overeat, u need to take the appropriate amountof slin - for the amount of carbs u take in.. high blood sugar is always the worst option - hands down.

kfont12 is offline Associate Member
    I have a friend who was type 1 and took aas. worked good for him with no bad sides. watch the diet and bs

Thread Information