xxterxx is offline Associate Member

newbie need some tips

hi guys, 19 years old here had been training for 4 years. just wanna ask u guys what do u guys think is the best beginner cycle? i am on a plateau and has been manipulating calories and training but it doesnt help..gains just getting slower and slower. so i am thinking of taking roids..any tips on beginner cycle? by the way,i got gyno during my early teens. does that makes me prone to gyno when using roids?

sorry for my pathetic english. english is my 3rd language

esone is offline Associate Member
    test e @500 a week ( 2 shots ) with nolva 10mg ED and proper pct, if your not goin to wait till your 23 which is a good rule of thumb IMO. but good luck

esone is offline Associate Member
    what are your stats anyway?

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    My best advice, like many others on this board is to wait till your 22-24 years old.

Post your diet in the diet forum for critique.

my stats are 170 cm...180 pounds...15%bf..

here are my meals:

upon awakening:1 scoop ON whey,multivitamins

meal1:10eggwhites, 1 cup of oatmeal,swoleV2
    meal2:chiken breast with brown rice
    meal3:1 can of tuna with wholemeal bread
    meal4:VPX's Miccelean MRP

pre workout:1 scoop whey,creatine,BCAA
    post workout:2scoop whey + 50 grams of dexrose

meal 5:steak with 1 large bowl of salad
    meal 6:1 scoop of whey

before bed: 2 scoops of nitro tech nightime

my diet seems ok to me..but my gains has slowed down..its not that i am totally not gaining..but it slowed down over the years, im just frustrated.i gain only around 1 pound over the past 3 months and strength stay the same

sbullet46 is offline Junior Member
    people will tell u to wait till ur at least 21.........im not gonna judge but do ur research first...u dont sound very educated.........

i was thinking of doing a 10 week cycle consist of 500mg of sustanon per week....and 200mg of deca per week.. with 25-35mg of dbol for 5 weeks..and a proper PCT of course

bigger is offline Senior Member
    this is just crap.. diet here and diet there, i eat alot of food and im gaining big masses of muscles, anyway no junkfood 8 times a day and alot of protin ande you shall become a bigg muttafukka

bigger is offline Senior Member

blablabla

this is just crap.. diet here and diet there, i eat alot of food and im gaining big masses of muscles, anyway no junkfood 8 times a day and alot of protin ande you shall become a bigg muttafukka

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xxterxx
    i was thinking of doing a 10 week cycle consist of 500mg of sustanon per week....and 200mg of deca per week.. with 25-35mg of dbol for 5 weeks..and a proper PCT of course
    I wouldnt do that as a 1st cycle. I would do 500mg ew test e and maybe 400mg ew of eq stacked if anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by Fat Mike
    I wouldnt do that as a 1st cycle. I would do 500mg ew test e and maybe 400mg ew of eq stacked if anything else.
    why would test e be better? i saw in some website that sust will be better for newbie...

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Test E or Test Cyp means less frequent injections, only 2x per week (though more can be done). It is made up of one Testosterone ester, not 4 like Sust is. If you ran into problems with the Sus (sides etc...) how do you know which ester in the Sus has caused it...? You dont!

Run Test Enan/Cyp for 12 weeks between 350mg/wk - 500mg/wk.

Sus also means more frequent injections due to one of the Testosterone esters in it (prop) which must be shot EOD for more stable blood levels.

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    i would wait another couple of year's before you go on cycle. Have a look at your diet and see if you can alter that for the better

Tjelle is offline Associate Member
    500mg test e or cypionate , divided into to shots a week for 12 weeks. 10 mg nola ed and pct. good luck bro=)
    Last edited by Tjelle; 05-18-2005 at 10:44 AM.

Tjelle is offline Associate Member
    btw, you english is pretty good=)

dragon69 is offline Member
    Trust the advise here dude. WAIT!!!
    You will prematurely seal your bone endings by doing roids too early. You may have stopped growing in height, but not in width. Most guys don't fully fill out untill 26. Wait till after that, trust us.
    You at 19 have a high amount of Extremely anabolic hormones flowing naturaly in your body right now, USE IT! Doing roids right now can mess with that.
    My sense here is that you don't know how to train properly or else you would be growing like crazy at 19, like I did (I trained like crazy). I started at 18 and 145 lbs. By 25 I had a 500lb bench, 20"+arms, 240lb BW totally clean. I still as of this post have not cranked (soon though).
    Get around some big dudes, some real experienced lifters (not guys who have been on crank for years on end) and learn how to train right.
    Wait till after you fill out, you'll be happy you did.

Quote Originally Posted by xxterxx
    here are my meals:

upon awakening:1 scoop ON whey,multivitamins

meal1:10eggwhites, 1 cup of oatmeal,swoleV2
    meal2:chiken breast with brown rice
    meal3:1 can of tuna with wholemeal bread
    meal4:VPX's Miccelean MRP

pre workout:1 scoop whey,creatine,BCAA
    post workout:2scoop whey + 50 grams of dexrose

meal 5:steak with 1 large bowl of salad
    meal 6:1 scoop of whey

before bed: 2 scoops of nitro tech nightime
    :
    Stuff like that is why I couldn't ever be a bodybuilder...protein shakes, chicken breasts and rice...gross...

yeah...i know that during my teenage years i should be gaining like crazy but it seems that my gaining days are over. I gained like crazy when i was 15-17 and for the last 2 years its getting slower and slower especially on the strength part and i have never do prehormones before either i would like to start with prehormones first, but its not available now though. sigh....

once again, it's about your training. Maybe you should look at doing a powerlifting cycle, that'll get things going again. One thing is clear, your training is not allowing you any progress....so change it. Hang out around some big dudes and don't think of roids till you're at least 26-27....you'll stunt your 'fill out'. You will NOT get a supplement to get you going again no matter how much you want it to. Trust us, we've been at this a long, long time.
    Not only that, but what you don't know is that when you do roids you need to train even harder for the juice to help you. It's not like you can inject and grow....but you train super hard and it will pack pounds on you. I think you need a new training approach, maybe changing gyms will allow you to meet the right people and see how it's done by the big dudes.

to add... you need to constantly change your training and keep raising the bar in the weight room to keep growing or it will stop.
    Get onto the training forum of this site and ask about that there, there will some good advice. Go bust your butt for a few years. you will grow and grow. THEN after you've aged and have now doubled your size you will get even more out of the roids. Right now you'd be shooting yourself in the foot.

Thread Information