DooDoo is offline Junior Member

help,need help to start monday

heres the deal, or history,just got news that in about a month or 5 weeks Im meeting my x in miami,I havent ran gear in a while and I know 5 weeks isnt ample time but Its worth giving it a shot.I know most will say its a half ass approtch but just want to look as best as I can,I want her back in the worst way.Heres what I have now

2 bottles cyp 250mg/ml
    enough dbol for 4-5 weeks @20mgs ed
    100mls tren 100mg/ml
    20ml winny 50mg/ml
    1 gensi igf 1 kit 1000mcgs
    1 kit gh humatrope 86iu I think

hope to have 100amps of prop @50mg/ml
    and 1000 winny tabs @5mgs

so If I hit the traing hard and eat good whats the best combo,like I said I know its half ass and Ill run the gear for 10 weeks just want to get the best gain in the 5 weeks I have before my mission.

Thanks Doo

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    make sure you have ALL of your gear before you start

yea I know I have all thats listed in the 1st list besides the prop,and winny tabs

numero_uno is offline Junior Member
    If I was going to see a girl in 5 weeks I would just lean out as much as possible...she's much more likely to notice a couple less pounds of fat than she is to notice a couple more pounds of muscle.

I was going to start in the next 2 weeks anyhow,but yea good point,the thing is Im kinda lean now.

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    winny and HGH is your best shot dude, 4 IU 5 days on, 2 days off.
    75 mg winny EOD

maxex is offline Member
    Id go with the prope, winny, hgh

maxex is offline Member
    BTW, just out of curiosity, what brand of tren is that? And umm, whats your address?....... and how long will you be gone for?......... and will you be taking all your gear with you?.......Oh yea, do you have an alarm system? JK bro, Thas a lot of gear!!

lol tren is homemade and I got a mean Dog lol

chris2wire is offline Member
    dbol should bloat you up fast with water-muscle. the test aint fast like prop would be, but maybe you can frontload it?

either way 5 weeks is PLENTY of time to bulk up a little, even if its mostly water....

im seeing my ex in 3 weeks, i want her back, and ive bloated up from being on prop for 10 days now. and since i have low bodyfat the muscle is still cut and veins popping out, so its a fast acting solution to the problem.

you should be able to do the same

maxex is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chris2wire
    dbol should bloat you up fast with water-muscle. the test aint fast like prop would be, but maybe you can frontload it?

either way 5 weeks is PLENTY of time to bulk up a little, even if its mostly water....

im seeing my ex in 3 weeks, i want her back, and ive bloated up from being on prop for 10 days now. and since i have low bodyfat the muscle is still cut and veins popping out, so its a fast acting solution to the problem.

you should be able to do the same
    I agree, but prop is test

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    The IGF would make the largest impact in that time frame, not in a ton of mass but in overall composition. Run that with your HGH, a gram of test and a gram of tren and your winny, save the Dbol for later unless you want to look bloated.

Eat a TON of protien with the IGF run and you'll make good gains, add slin if you know how to use it (don't if you don't). Good luck bro, I see where you're coming from, may not be the most intelligent way to get a girl back but I know how it feels so do what you think is best.

Thread Information