ACAZORES is offline Member

Dosage of heavy users

What do you guys think what a heavy cycle is in terms of dasages, for example how does a heavy cycle looks like, plus do pros make their own cycles or do they have have other guys designing them like guru Dan Duchaine, I have heard that there are gurus who charge 500 dollars to design cycles, what do u think of it?

Reptile is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ACAZORES
    What do you guys think what a heavy cycle is in terms of dasages, for example how does a heavy cycle looks like, plus do pros make their own cycles or do they have have other guys designing them like guru Dan Duchaine, I have heard that there are gurus who charge 500 dollars to design cycles, what do u think of it?

the pros you see in flex magazine and shit take huge dosages,
    upwards of 1000 mg's a week of each compound, this is largely in part because they have been juicing for so long and so regularly that their bodies require these super doses to get results. the body adjusts to steroids like it does to other drugs, in the sense that more and more will be required with time to get the same effect. guys like ronnie coleman would probably have to run at least 1000 grams of test a week to get any gains from it. tons of money. lot of'em take human growth hormone as well, and as u probably know that stuff aint cheap

ACAZORES is offline Member
    And who makes their cycles?

dragon69 is offline Member
    they're using f8cking garbage bags full of gear every week.......scary.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Reptile
    the pros you see in flex magazine and shit take huge dosages,
    upwards of 1000 mg's a week of each compound, this is largely in part because they have been juicing for so long and so regularly that their bodies require these super doses to get results. the body adjusts to steroids like it does to other drugs, in the sense that more and more will be required with time to get the same effect. guys like ronnie coleman would probably have to run at least 1000 grams of test a week to get any gains from it. tons of money. lot of'em take human growth hormone as well, and as u probably know that stuff aint cheap
    WHERE DID YOU GET THIS INFO FROM,BESIDES ASSUMPTIONS.

I will tell you personally,I am running 2500mgs test ,600mg deca /week...150mgs anadrol /ed and 12ius slin pwo..I have never been bigger,stronger or hungrier and i been at this for 17yrs....gains are definately dose related,dont let anyone tell you different..im presently 290lbs at 6'2" still fitting in a 36" waist for jeans...those guys that swear by low doses are probably around 200lbs.which may work at that weight but the bigger you get the more you need to keep growing.i think these doses are moderate and will be bumping them up pretty soon...I've run the low doses,I've cycled..and what i conclude that WORKS FOR ME is higher doses and 1 consistent cycle..no coming off until im done with all this or health becomes an issue...you may not agree with this or like it.you dont have to.like i said,THIS IS WHAT WORKS FOR ME..took me a long time to figure this out.because i too listened to all the low dose chatter and the freaks are just genetically gifted...B.S is what i say to that..just look at the guys who dont compete anymore..Dorian Yates ...prime example...Not even 1/4th the size he was when he competed..if it were genetics he'd still be a montster,granted he ate and trained properly...gains are dose dependent.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    2000mg/wk Test E
    900mg/wk Deca
    100mg/ED Dbol
    100mg/ED Anadrol
    150mg/ED Tren
    20ius HGH 5 on 2 off

All year round!

Not to mention IGF-1, PGF-1

MONSTERS!

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Quote Originally Posted by bigswiftos
    2000mg/wk Test E
    900mg/wk Deca
    100mg/ED Dbol
    100mg/ED Anadrol
    150mg/ED Tren
    20ius HGH 5 on 2 off

All year round!

Not to mention IGF-1, PGF-1

MONSTERS!
    Do you periodically up your doses or keep the same all year?

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    WHERE DID YOU GET THIS INFO FROM,BESIDES ASSUMPTIONS.

I will tell you personally,I am running 2500mgs test ,600mg deca/week...150mgs anadrol/ed and 12ius slin pwo..I have never been bigger,stronger or hungrier and i been at this for 17yrs....gains are definately dose related,dont let anyone tell you different..im presently 290lbs at 6'2" still fitting in a 36" waist for jeans...those guys that swear by low doses are probably around 200lbs.which may work at that weight but the bigger you get the more you need to keep growing.i think these doses are moderate and will be bumping them up pretty soon...I've run the low doses,I've cycled..and what i conclude that WORKS FOR ME is higher doses and 1 consistent cycle..no coming off until im done with all this or health becomes an issue...you may not agree with this or like it.you dont have to.like i said,THIS IS WHAT WORKS FOR ME..took me a long time to figure this out.because i too listened to all the low dose chatter and the freaks are just genetically gifted...B.S is what i say to that..just look at the guys who dont compete anymore..Dorian Yates ...prime example...Not even 1/4th the size he was when he competed..if it were genetics he'd still be a montster,granted he ate and trained properly...gains are dose dependent.
    Damn right DOG. Same way going to be using over gram next cycel.

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    I tried upping my test prop dose from 700 to 1.2 grams and had nothing but problems with breathing and other sides. Stick
    ing to 700mg, I might try and jump up to 1 gram tren acetate since I am already on 700mg weekly. Might as well try everything out and see what does and doesn't work for me.

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mark956101957
    I tried upping my test prop dose from 700 to 1.2 grams and had nothing but problems with breathing and other sides. Stick
    ing to 700mg, I might try and jump up to 1 gram tren acetate since I am already on 700mg weekly. Might as well try everything out and see what does and doesn't work for me.
    Well jumping 500mg is a big jump.

Quote Originally Posted by mark956101957
    YOU had problems breathing cause your body weight went up,it will subside as your body adjusts to the new weight..when i hit 280 i used to huff and puff just climbing the steps,im 290 now and can run a mile and not even be breathing heavy..everything in moderation bro.i would have went from 700 to 1g and then to 1250mg then 1.5g and so on...goodluck

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    YOU had problems breathing cause your body weight went up,it will subside as your body adjusts to the new weight..when i hit 280 i used to huff and puff just climbing the steps,im 290 now and can run a mile and not even be breathing heavy..everything in moderation bro.i would have went from 700 to 1g and then to 1250mg then 1.5g and so on...goodluck

Though as much as I tried, I personally cannot get good results unless I run over a gram of TEST. I have bumped it back down (I've been on for a year) for a few weeks, and nothing....Some people however, have fantastic genetics and can simply grow on smaller amounts. I wish that were the case with me..

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    my body reacts very well to over 1g test. i don't grow very good below that number. i have gone as high as 2200mg test a week and 900mg fina a week. i also seem to have a high tolerance for dnp . this is my first run of it and i'm at 600mg dnp a day and i'm not sweating at all when i'm at my desk. i'm dropping 2 pounds a day but my body tempature is only .8 degrees higher than normal and i take tempature every morning the minute i wake up. i guess if i don't have the side effect and i'm getting the results then why be worried. i'm even able to do 40 minutes cardio a day at regular pace. my eyes are however yellow which is kinda freaky.

Ranger5 is offline Junior Member
    do you think it is wise wise to increase test dose every cycle or every other cycle?

chris2wire is offline Member
    im running only 350mg a week of test...

now i feel like im just wasting my time from reading about you monsters and your dosages.

im small though, and its my first injectable cycle. hope i see SOME results...

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    i don't see any need to increase test doseages as long as your making gains with the same one. i myself like to try and match the gains from the previous cycle and for me requires increaseing doseages. i have a buddy who is running 300mg test weekly and gains more in the same length of time as i do with 1500mg test a week. don't know why but i wish i could grow like him.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    I was asking for long term use. Do these ppl up it every 6 months? Do they notice gains falling off and up it? Do they keep it the same for a year at a time? Ive asked this question a number of times and no one seems to want to answer it.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    I was asking for long term use. Do these ppl up it every 6 months? Do they notice gains falling off and up it? Do they keep it the same for a year at a time? Ive asked this question a number of times and no one seems to want to answer it.
    Gains begin to taper off after 8 weeks on the same dose, then you either up it or add a compound to the stack. If your cycle is only 12 weeks or less then don't bother changing anything.

Quote Originally Posted by 1-Cent
    Gains begin to taper off after 8 weeks on the same dose, then you either up it or add a compound to the stack. If your cycle is only 12 weeks or less then don't bother changing anything.
    your gains seem to taper cause your LBM has increased,thus you need to increase the dosage to continue to grow,you also need to eat more and train heavier ...by no means am i trying to imply your training,eating and resting habits can slack at higher doses.everything must continue to increase....for how long..i dont know but im gonna say until you get as big as you want to be,then you can fine tune everything there.by then you know how many calories it takes to maintain that size,dosage amount required,training habits...etc
    personally i have 10 more lbs to go **300** then i will evaluate things..my goal was to always be 300lbs..and not some fat slob either.2.5-3G OF TEST a week isnt cheap..esp when running other compounds.i have been on now for 8months,i intend on staying on for 6 more yrs until im 40.if im not dead i will lower the doses and just maintain.as im thinking 300lbs cant be healthy at that age.my knees already hurt climbing stairs..sometimes,not all the time though..the deca really helps with the joint pain....later bros

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    your gains seem to taper cause your LBM has increased,thus you need to increase the dosage to continue to grow,you also need to eat more and train heavier ...by no means am i trying to imply your training,eating and resting habits can slack at higher doses.everything must continue to increase....for how long..i dont know but im gonna say until you get as big as you want to be,then you can fine tune everything there.by then you know how many calories it takes to maintain that size,dosage amount required,training habits...etc
    personally i have 10 more lbs to go **300** then i will evaluate things..my goal was to always be 300lbs..and not some fat slob either.2.5-3G OF TEST a week isnt cheap..esp when running other compounds.i have been on now for 8months,i intend on staying on for 6 more yrs until im 40.if im not dead i will lower the doses and just maintain.as im thinking 300lbs cant be healthy at that age.my knees already hurt climbing stairs..sometimes,not all the time though..the deca really helps with the joint pain....later bros

I agree entirely, increasing your dietary intake is very important to continue growth, thats what most people forget.
    Most people find after a year or so it begins to get difficult if you've gains a great deal, your body only likes to grow so much in a one year period and growth does slow no matter what at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by 1-Cent
    I agree entirely, increasing your dietary intake is very important to continue growth, thats what most people forget.
    Most people find after a year or so it begins to get difficult if you've gains a great deal, your body only likes to grow so much in a one year period and growth does slow no matter what at some point.
    definately bro...this sh!t dont happen overnite...some people cant grasp that either...goodluck to you

Thread Information